Part 1

The birthday present

Sorry of the short update, is late here and I have school tomorrow so I will let this until I write a little more, thank you for the suscribers, the comments and the views! I not expect such a good response, I try to do my best, I'm sorry for my mistakes, and enjoy ^^

 

 

 

Today was the day Dara had been waiting, today is her beloved CL-roo birthday and she had everything planned, as a good friend and unnie organized a surprise party for Chaerin, even Harin was invited to make her happy.

As the guests haven't arrived Dara and Minzy were fixing the last details and seeing things that could not miss, but one of them was nervous in her heart.

 

Dara.

 

For a month she had tried to declare Chaerin but whenever she gathered enough courage something happening, whether traveling or even something smaller. It was as if the universe didn't want to see them together beyond a friendship.

- Are you okay unnie? You seem a little nervous. - Asked the maknae of the group.

- Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine, it's just that I get stressed organize this party a little, that's all.- Dara answered.

-Sure, what time will get the rest?

-Soon, they may not take so much time, I told them to be punctual.

In that moment the guests began to enter while Minzy tell them the plan of the surprise.

Dara went to a corner of the room while she sent a message to Chaerin.

 

To: CL-roo

Chaerin, can you do me a favor?

 

From: CL-roo

Of course Ssantokki, what do you need?

 

To: CL-roo

Can you go to one of the YG lounges? I'm not sure what but I think I left something important there.

 

 

CHAERIN POV

 

I went to where Dara indicates me, I was a little sad because it was my birthday and so far no one had told me anything.

When I pass I listen a mild laughter, I'm not sure where it comes from but after a second stop. I walked up to the first door that appeared, I don’t know why  my heartbeat increased like I was predicting something, something good.

I turned the doorknob and the lights were and a loud: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAERIN! Rumble in the room,  I smiled widely at the sight of all who loved even my sister was there but even before going somewhere my eyes fell on the loose silhouette that stood among the people, just seeing her I felt like the blood went straight to my cheeks.

It was something I could not avoid, actually many things that I could not avoid to be near her, I was nervous just by looking and her smile made ​​my heart stop.

Yeah, I was in love with her ​​and I was hiding that from everyone except someone who knew me so well, my younger sister. She was the only one who knew and although sometimes laughed because I didn’t confess she still keeps the secret.

 

-Flaskback-

 

-Sister you should tell her you love her. - Harin said while she is lying in her bed.

-It's not as easy as you think, first she is a girl, I ... I don’t know if she's into girls, and second we're best friends,  I don’t  want to ruin our friendship. - I confessed a little embarrassed.

-You have to take risks, look, your birthday is coming, why you don’t confess her that day?

 

I just look at her, she was sure of what she said.

 

-You know you have all the support from me, even Dad says he likes Dara. - Shee laughed

-Yes, but as a friend of mine, not as his daughter in law, damn. - Sighed, the thought of telling my parents that I was into girls made ​​me worry about everything, a family like ours doesn’t accept it so easily.

 

-End flashback-