[I] Thought-provoking questions

Elysian nights || Story prompts, ideas, and inspiration

Thought-provoking questions

 

Some questions that get you thinking. About yourself, your friends, a new story...

 

 

  • If you could own any single object that you don’t have now, what would it be?
  • If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
  • If you could meet anyone in history, who would you choose and what would you ask them?
  • If you could add one person to your family, who would it be?
  • If you could be best friends with anyone in the world, who would you pick?
  • If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
  • If you could fast-forward your life, how old would you want to be and why?
  • What is the one object you own that matters more to you than anything else?
  • If you caught your best friend stealing from you, what would you do?
  • If you had the chance to spend a million dollars on anything but yourself, how would you spend it?
  • If you could look like anyone you wanted, who would that be?
  • If you were a member of the opposite , who would you want to look like?
  • If you could change your first name, what name would you choose?
  • If someone you liked asked you on a date but your best friend had a crush on this person, what would you do?
  • What is the worst day of the week?
  • If you had to change places with one of your friends, who would you choose?
  • What’s the one thing you’ve done in your life that you wish you could do over differently?