Punishment

When Jealousy Strikes

 

 

Chanyeol woke up earlier than he thought. He didn’t get that much sleep last night too. His lover’s words last night kept echoing inside his head.

He looked at the bed across the room, and saw that it was empty. Baekhyun had schedules that day. Great.

He groggily walked outside and saw Tao and Kris cuddling with each other on the couch. He walked to the kitchen and saw Jongin back-hugging a cooking Kyungsoo. He walked towards the bathroom and saw Chen and Xiumin each other’s faces off.

He groaned as he sat back into his bed. All the couples in their dorm, made him jealous. Now he actually regretted taking extra rap trainings. He didn’t have time for Baekhyun ever since they started dating. Heck he doesn’t even remember the last time they had been together for long hours.

He flopped back down his bed then grabbed his phone from his bedside table. He kissed the screen of his phone, the wallpaper was a picture of Baekhyun.

“I miss you so much, Baek.” he muttered.

 

---

Baekhyun sat down on the dance studio’s floor. He pants as he just ended dancing to their comebacks new choreography. He had no schedules that day. But he said, he needed the extra practice.

He had been dancing for three hours straight now. His body felt numb. His head felt light. It was his punishment for himself. For being utterly stupid. He stood up and started to dance again.

Sehun entered the dance studio and turned the music off. Once the music died, Baekhyun collapsed on the ground.

“Hyung!!!” he ran towards the fainted elder and tried to shake him awake. Baekhyun was sweating cold sweat. His breathing, rushed and uneven. His face, dead pale.
 

Sehun grabbed his cellphone and immediately called Suho. Their trusted leader. The elder picked up on the third ring.

“Sehun-ah~” he answered. “Hyung! Come quickly! This is an emergency!” he yelled as he tried to shake Baekhyun again. “Why?! What happened?!”

“Baekhyun-hyung is unconscious!!” he yelled as tears started to form in his eyes.

“Baekhyun is unconscious?!” the leader yelled, then Sehun heard ruffling.

“What?! Ya! What happened to my baby?!” Chanyeol yelled.

“Just come quick! Hyung, Please! He doesn’t look good!” Sehun yelled as tears started to roll down his cheeks. This maknae always looked cold, but when it comes to his hyungs, he was weak.

“Arasso! We’ll be there in a minute!” Chanyeol hung up.

 

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!” Sehun shook the elder. Then LuHan came in, and rushed towards Sehun, with Baekhyun in his arms. “What happened?!” Sehun shook his head, “I don’t know, Xiao Lu.”

“Baekhyun-ah!” LuHan yelled as he patted Baekhyun’s cheeks. Baekhyun felt so hot. Just then, Baekhyun started to shake. His lips trembling. “Ch-Chanyeol.” he breathed out.

“Yes. Yes. Baekhyun. He’ll come.” LuHan said as he the younger’s face.

“Sehun-ah, turn the air conditioner off.” LuHan said. Sehun placed Baekhyun just at LuHan’s lap, and then he ran towards the air conditioner and turned it off.

 

Baekhyun finally was conscious. But nothing was getting better. His temperature was high and his body was still shaking. LuHan hugged the younger, just to keep him warm. Baekhyun’s shaking hands were clasping so hard at LuHan’s shirt. Baekhyun’s eyes were moist with tears. “Ch-Chanyeol~ Chanyeol.” he muttered in between uneven breaths and pained expressions.

 

LuHan held Baekhyun’s cheeks. “He’s coming, Baekhyun.”

 

After seven minutes of waiting, the dance room’s door swung open. Chanyeol ran to Baekhyun and hugged his lover.

“Thanks Sehun-ah~ Thank you LuHan-hyung.”Chanyeol said, his eyes were getting moist from looking at his baby.

Baekhyun’s hand tightened around Chanyeol, not wanting to let go. “Chanyeol?”

“Yes, it’s me baby. I’ll bring you back to the dorm.” Chanyeol carried Baekhyun bridal-style and ran towards the car. He yelled at the manager and told him to go faster.

 

Once they arrived at the dorms, Chanyeol picked Baekhyun up and sprinted to their room. He put Baekhyun down his bed. He was about to walk away when Baekhyun’s hands grabbed his shirt.

 

“Chanyeol? Please… Don’t leave me.” Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun’s sweaty forehead. “Never, babe. I’ll never leave you.” he said as he kneeled beside Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo, being the umma that he is, started to tend to Baekhyun. He entered the room with a small basin of water and a small towel. He started t wipe Baekhyun sweaty frame.

“I’ll cook him porridge. While I’m cooking, just do this from time to time, okay?” Kyungsoo squeezed the towel of excess water and put it on Baekhyun’s forehead as an example. Chanyeol nodded.

“His temperature read 39O. Hopefully, this will decrease the temperature.” Kyungsoo said as he stood up.

Chanyeol sat beside his lover’s sleeping figure.

“Oh~ And change his shirt.” Kyungsoo said and went out the room.

Chanyeol grabbed a shirt from his own clothes. He knew Baekhyun loved wearing that certain gray shirt of his. He walked back to Baekhyun and helped the elder sit up.

 

Baekhyun’s hands immediately flew to flop down over Chanyeol’s shoulders. His head rested on top of Chanyeol’s strong shoulder. He started tugging at the hem of the elder’s shirt and took it off. The sick elder shuddered at the sudden coldness hit his skin, as a reaction, he hugged Chanyeol even tighter pressing his unclothed chest against the younger.

 

Chanyeol tensed up. It’s wrong for him to be right now, right?

 

He couldn’t help it. He kissed Baekhyun’s sensitive skin just at the crook of his neck, and started kissing his jawline.

 

“Ahhh~ Chanyeol~” Baekhyun let out a moan. Chanyeol kissed the elder’s cheeks, then kissed his lips. His hand placed at the back of the elder’s neck. Baekhyun willingly opened his lips, and started to poke his tongue at Chanyeol’s bottom lip. The younger parted his lips, as their tongue fought for dominance. Baekhyun, being sick, let the younger dominate their kiss.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun missed this so much. They both pulled away to catch on their breathing.

“Let’s do this another time, babe. You’re sick.” Baekhyun just hummed in response.

 

Chanyeol swallowed the lump that formed inside his throat and finally started to clothe Baekhyun with his shirt. Once the shirt was on Baekhyun, he set him down the bed. He reached for the towel, dipped it back to the water and squeezed it. He put it back on Baekhyun’s forehead.

“Why did you do that, Baek?” Baekhyun opened his eyes, “Did what? Clinging onto Tao?” Chanyeol shook his head,

“No, why did you do that to yourself? This morning, why?” Baekhyun chuckled.

“I was punishing myself.” the younger’s eyes widened, “Punishing?” Baekhyun nodded.

“Yep. For being so stupid. My plan even backfired on me.” Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows, “What plan?”

“Making you jealous. You were too busy to pay attention. I thought you would just let it slide. But we yelled at each other. I hated it. I made you angry. You hate me, right?”

“I’ll never hate you, okay? I love you so much to do that. Your plan actually worked. I was jealous to death.” Baekhyun smiled.

“Chanyeol?” the elder muttered. Chanyeol leaned down, “Hmm?”

“I’m sorry.” he said. “Shh. You don’t need to apologize, baby. It was my fault. I was too absorbed in trainings that I don’t have time for us anymore.” Chanyeol said as he pressed his lips against Baekhyun’s.

Baekhyun smiled.

“I miss you so much.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol nodded, “I miss you too. So much.”

Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol’s collar and pulled him closer. When he was close enough, he kissed the younger like his life depended on it. Baekhyun pulled away and kissed Chanyeol with another peck.

“I love you.” he muttered.

 

 

 

 

“I love you more.”  Chanyeol replied.

 

 

---

Sorry for the late update. :( Our internet connection got cut.

Hope this covers as my apology. I kinda don't like this chapter. :(

Oooops again at the angst.