Touchy

When Jealousy Strikes

 

 

Baekhyun just ended with his vocal training. He grabbed his phone from his back pocket and called Chanyeol. After the third ring, his lover picked up. 

"Baekkie~" the younger said. Baekhyun giggled. "Hey, babe."

"Why'd you call? You need something?" Baekhyun smiled. "Yeah, I need something."

"What?" the younger asked. "I need you. Come to the studio. I miss you~"

Chanyeol laughed. "You just saw me about two hours ago."

"So what? I miss you already~" he said in the most aegyo-ed voice.

"Sorry, but I can't go right now. I still have rap training with Kris-hyung."

"Oh." the elder responded, clearly disappointed. "Sorry, babe. I gotta go now. Ssaem is here. I love you."

"I love you, too." Baekhyun said, then Chanyeol hung up. 

He sighed.

 

Ever since they stated dating, Chanyeol was always busy with rap trainings. With Kris. Baekhyun sighed again. Now, he actually considered being one of the rappers just to have rap training with his lover too.

Just then, Kyungsoo entered the studio.

"Hey, Baek. Where's Chanyeol?" Baekhyun sighed. "Rap Training. With Kris-hyung."

Kyungsoo sat down beside Baekhyun, then he smirked. "Jealous, are we?" Baekhyun scoffed. But he couldn't deny, the younger was indeed right.

 

The other day, he actually saw Kris and Chanyeol hugging. Some other day, he saw Kris and Chanyeol holding hands. But what pissed the hell out of him, was when Kris ruffled his lover's hair and said, "Channie~" at the same time.

"Okay, you got me. I am  jealous." Baekhyun sighed for the umpteenth time.

The younger smiled, then leaned forward, he whispered. "Give him a taste of the same medicine."

Baekhyun's eyes widened, "You mean? Make him jealous?" Kyungsoo nodded. Baekhyun smiled. Or well, more like smirked.

 

Baekhyun was supposed to go home with Chanyeol and Kris that night. But he decided to go first.

Back at the dorm, he saw Tao, watching TV on the couch. He jumped beside his friend. 

"Hey, Baek." Baekhyun smiled. "Hey Tao."

Baekhyun thought, 'Hmm.. Tao.. Cute. Manly. Very y. Cuddle Monster. Perfect.'

"Are you not gonna sleep yet, Tao?" Baekhyun asked the younger. "A bit later."

"Oh~ Okay. I'll stay here with you." he smiled, and Tao just smiled back.

Baekhyun leaned his head sideways, and his head landed on Tao's shoulder. Tao, being the cuddle monster that he is, crossed his arm at Baekhyun's arm. 'Perfect.' Baekhyun thought with a smirk. Unknowingly, Baekhyun fell asleep.

 

Chanyeol came back with Kris. When he opened the door, his eyes widened. His lover. On the couch. Sleeping on Tao's shoulder. He choked suddenly. Kris patted his back. "Hey, take your boyfriend to your room. Sleeping on the couch will give him back problems. It will be uncomfortable." Chanyeol frowned, the look on Baekhyun's sleeping face doesn't seem to show the word 'uncomfortable' in any way.

"Tao. Time to sleep." the duizhang spoke. Chanyeol walked toward Baekhyun and carried him bridal-style to their room. Tao walked back to his own room, too.

Chanyeol laid his lover down his bed. Just like before, Baekhyun nuzzled the pillow and felt the comforts of the bed. Chanyeol smiled at his cute lover. Then kissed his forehead.

The younger changed into sleeping clothes and jumped onto Baekhyun's bed. He held Baekhyun close and rested his chin at the top of Baekhyun's head. Baekhyun, feeling the sudden warmth, nuzzled his face at Chanyeol's chest, his arms s around the younger's waist. He murmured in his sleep, "Chanyeol~"

Chanyeol smiled. He leaned down and pressed a kiss against the sleeping boy's lips. A habit he'll never get tired to always do. 

 

'I miss you so much, Baek. Damn training keeping us from being together. Even Kris-hyung try o cheer me up with kind acts, but still he fails.'

 

He tightened his hug at his small lover and nuzzled his nose against the elder's hair. "I love you so much."

 

Earlier the next day, Baekhyun felt something. He slightly opened his eyes, and he got a view of his lover. He slowly removed Chanyeol's hands from his waist and slowly stood up. After doing morning routines, he went outside the room and saw Tao again at the couch, playing something on his iPad.

He walked closer with a smile.

"Morning, Tao!" Tao looked up. "Morning!" Baekhyun sat next to Tao and leaned his head at his shoulder.

"Why are you so clingy lately?" Tao asked. "Nothing~ I just wanna cling to you." he smiled.

"Chanyeol-hyung's gonna get jealous if you don't stop clinging to me." Baekhyun smirked. "Him? No, he won't get jealous. He's too busy to do that."

"You don't have schedules today?" Baekhyun nodded. "Me too." Tao said. "Good~"

 

Chanyeol woke up, expecting to see his lover beside him, but he saw an empty spot beside him. He slowly sat up and ruffled his hair, then yawned. "Baek?" he murmured. He slowly stood up and walked to the living room. He went from sleepy to fully awake when he saw his boyfriend clinging to Tao, yet again.

"Baek." he blurted. Baekhyun looked up. "Hey, babe."

The manager suddenly opened the door, "Park Chanyeol! Get dressed! Schedule in thirty minutes!" he yelled.

Chanyeol dragged his feet back to his room and dressed into proper clothes. After washing his face and brushing his teeth, he went back to the living room. He sighed. Baekhyun was still clinging to Tao. His stomach really felt weird. He inwardly cursed.

'I'm jealous.'

 

"Baek, I'll be back later." he tried to get the elder's attention. Baekhyun nodded with a smile. "Okay~"

"Where's my kiss?" he asked with a pout. Baekhyun lazily stood up, then kissed Chanyeol's cheek. He sat back beside Tao.

 

What? No lips? No tongue? Chanyeol went outside the dorm. 'Aish~ Baekhyun!' he ruffled his hair as he got to the car.

"What's the prob, Yeol?" Kris asked as he grabbed the younger's shoulder. He sighed. "Baekhyun?" Kris asked, the younger nodded. Soon they got to the company.

 

Damn rap trainings. Damn vocal trainings. Damn dance trainings. Damn everything. Chanyeol had bad mood the whole day, all the members were feeling so awkward around him. Kyungsoo smirked, 'it's working'.

The whole day, Chanyeol didn't even receive a single call or text from his boyfriend. That threw him off even more.

"Baekhyun's gonna get it tonight." he said as they drove back to the dorm. Kris smiled at the younger.

 

When they got to the dorm, Chanyeol came face to face with the same picture. His boyfriend clinging onto Tao. He gritted his teeth then grabbed Baekhyun's arm.

"Ow! What are you doing? I was watching something with Tao!" he yelled as he took off Chanyeol's hold of his arm.

Chanyeol grabbed harder this time.

"Yah! What the hell? You're hurting me!!" Baekhyun yelled again.

 

Suddenly, some of the members went to see the scene. Suddenly, Kyungsoo regretted telling Baekhyun to make Chanyeol jealous. His head was throbbing because of headache that night.

"Stop with the bickering already Baekhyun. It's late. The neighbors might hear." Suho said, trying to calm Baekhyun down.

Baekhyun shot a glare at the leader, then shot glares at Chanyeol.

"You're coming with me." Chanyeol said and almost dragged Baekhyun away to their room. But Baekhyun threw his arm away. "I don't want to!"

"Stop being such a girl and come with me!" Chanyeol growled. 

"Stop it!" Kris yelled. Both of them stopped.

"It was HIS fault!!!" Baekhyun yelled, pointing at his lover. Chanyeol's eyes widened, "ME!!! What about you!! Why were you getting all touchy with Tao!! I'm your boyfriend!!" he replied, even louder.

"I was just getting back at you!!! WHY WERE YOU SO TOUCHY WITH KRIS-HYUNG?!" the shorter male yelled again.

"SHUT UP!! WILL YOU TWO JUST SHUT UP AND KISS ALREADY!! YOU'RE GIVING ME HEADACHE WITH ALL THE YELLING!" Kyungsoo blew up. Jongin back-hugged Kyungsoo and nuzzled his lip just right at his ears. 

"Yeah! It's much better seeing you two each other's faces off than seeing you yell at each other! You two are giving my baby a headache!" Jongin said in a loud voice. Baekhyun scoffed, "But he really did start it." he muttered under his breath. "You did." the younger replied, just as quiet.

 

And the bickering started again. That night, both of them didn't talk to each other. They slept on their beds, facing away from each other. It was so awkward, and both of them knew, neither of them was sleeping.

 

Just then, Chanyeol heard the words he never wanted to hear from Baekhyun.

 

"I hate you."

 

 

----

 

Oh Yeah! update!! <3 ^^ Ooops~ Sorry for the slight angst.

I'll make sure fluff explodes on the next chapter. Or the next one. ^^

Sorry for the late update but I kinda have other fics I'm tending to. XD

You guys can check it out if you have time. I'll update soon. ^^

Gasp! No way? Baekhyun hates Chanyeol?

Kyungsoo! This is all your fault!