Why I Hate #2: He's annoying...

100 Reasons Why I LOVE, yet HATE Luhan.

Why I Hate #2: He's annoying...and my sunbae.

 

~Time warp back into normal time~

 

Jihyun's POV


"Jihyun-ah~" A silky voice rang by my ears. I unwillingly groaned as I got up, slammed my alarm clock onto the floor before realizing it wasn't that that happened to make the noise. I picked it up, muttering "Sorry alarm clock" and looked at the time. I gasped and stormed towards the open window. 

"Yah Luhan! Who asked you to wake me up at..." I looked at the clock again. Damn my memory. "...Five in the morning? Look at the sky, It's still dark and the moon is still there." I shouted, pointing at the moon.

"Yah yah yah, don't point at the moon!" The golden haired boy reached out of his window and smacked my hands before puting his together, muttering something in Chinese. "You'll get cut on the ear if you do that again." He warned.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "You haven't answered my question yet."

"Hmm, the most accurate answer is because today is your first day at SOPA and I don't want you getting late, plus it's Luhan Sunbae now." He smirked and winked in the most greasy way ever.

64966_556623147699429_2091020237_n.jpg

I clasped my hands together. "Oh yeah! Thanks, Sunbae!" I scoffed and went to take a bath. After washing up, I packed my bag and wore the SOPA yellow uniform.