Page 3

Fault

 

“You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.”

-Colette

Chanhee knew his first mistake was too accept Byunghun when he woke up, but the glimmer in the latter’s eyes gave him hope that the relationship could be a fruitful one. Little did he know that more troubles than pleasure would come.

Byunghun pulled Chanhee out of the office as soon as his father gave him the signal that they could leave for the day. Byunghun left no room for negotiation as he grabbed Chanhee’s bag from the reception counter, he had someone bring them down while Chanhee was out cold. Of course Chanhee knew that he person he was dating was a player. Rich and handsome nonetheless but also extremely cruel when breaking up.

He had heard the rumors about how Byunghun used his female coworkers for his ual escapades and dumped them in the toilet after he was finished with them. He knew that nothing good would come out of falling deeper for the man who was walking and pulling him along. Yet, the small tug in his heart told him to give Byunghun a chance.

Giving Byunghun a chance was the second mistake he did.

Byunghun pulled Chanhee into the car that was parked outside the company. The car was something Chanhee could only dream of riding in. His father was a doctor, he wasn’t poor but he wasn’t rich enough to buy limousines and ride in them.

“How are you?” Byunghun asked, hands placed dangerously near Chanhee crotch, Byunghun’s fingers brushed past Chanhee thighs and Chanhee bit his lips to hold back a lewd moan. The inner side of his thighs was always the most sensitive part of his body.

“You know, I can never forget that night after the party, you left before I woke up. Ready for round two?” Byunghun whispered hotly into Chanhee’s ears.

Chanhee tries to back off, his back hitting the other side of the sofa, trying his best to escape and not look at Byunghun. Byunghun was not going to let this chance pass. The sight of Chanhee trying to escape made him look so vulnerable, Byunghun always liked protecting vulnerable things, it made them his afterwards. He pinned Chanhee’s arms above him and slowly lowered his lips onto Chanhee’s.

His liking for vulnerable things was Byunghun’s first mistake.