Playful Seduction

What Binds Us Together

            “I’m going to seduce Wu Fan,” Chanyeol announces, eyes squinting at the mirror as he brushes his hair back in the exact manner that he knows Wu Fan prefers it in. He is dressed in relatively tight but not incredibly ty attire (unlike Jongin, who struts around like he wants people to him all over. And there are a lot of people who want to).

            His friends are lounging around his dorm room, staring at him incredulously, but Jongdae breaks the silence first.

            “You know, if you were anyone else, I would tell you that you had no chance. But you might actually succeed,” he says slowly, as if he can’t quite believe the words coming out of his mouth.

            Chanyeol checks his reflection once more before turning to smile smugly at him. “I know.”

            Jongin is rolling his eyes. “You guys are practically dating, anyway. Close friends, my .”

            Lu Han tilts his head to properly examine Jongin’s . “I don’t know,” he says doubtfully, “why you would call attention to your when it’s not so impressive in the first place.”

            Jongin flushes and makes a shrieking banshee kind of noise before flailing all over Lu Han. Chanyeol just snorts at the two of them before walking out. Typical, typical them.

            He lets himself into Wu Fan’s room without knocking and smiles when he spots Wu Fan lying on the bed, reading a novel.

            Chanyeol climbs onto the bed and flops onto Wu Fan, head buried in his chest. He inhales Wu Fan’s scent. Wu Fan just shifts and winds an arm around Chanyeol’s waist to keep him from falling off. His hand starts tracing mindless patterns on Chanyeol’s side. Only their inhales and exhales could be heard.

            Wu Fan finally sets the book down, book marking it with one finger. “You look prettier than usual. Are you trying to seduce me?” He teases, not realizing that he kind of just hit the bull’s eye.

            “Maybe,” Chanyeol says, wriggling around. He looks up, fluttering his eyelashes. “Is it working?”

            “Hmm.” Wu Fan has freed his hand from the book and now has both of his hands around Chanyeol’s waist. “I don’t know. You might have to work a little harder than that.”

            Chanyeol can’t help his lips from quirking up, but then a rarely seen nervous expression dominates his face. He looks down and breathes out, “what if I’m serious?”

            “What?” Wu Fan asks softly, even though he has clearly heard. It’s just that he’s asking for clarification.

            Chanyeol is still looking down and he starts playing with Wu Fan’s shirt, a nervous habit. This is less a seduction and more of a confession. Lately, they have been dancing around this thin line, being so comfortably close together and yet never too intimate.

            “You remember when I introduce myself to you at that party?” Chanyeol asks.

            “Yes?” Wu Fan is running his hand through Chanyeol’s locks of hair, and Chanyeol almost makes a small whimpering sound. This is the kind of closeness they have become, except they have never gotten to the point that Chanyeol wants them to be at. His hands are all clammy now and he’s suddenly finding it hard to breath because what if – ? What if Wu Fan gives him a look of utter pity and says I’m sorry after he’s done spilling his feelings out? Would he lose this, this proximity? A lancing pain runs through him at the mere thought.

            But he must, because he feels like any day he might just climb all over Wu Fan and kiss the man senseless without any warning and that would be quite rude. And shocking, no less. That would probably violate all kinds of social rules.

            “I spotted you first because you were just so damn tall,” Chanyeol says. Wu Fan’s laugh vibrates against Chanyeol’s chest. He continues: “and my first thought was I want him to be mine.”

            He whispers the last part against Wu Fan’s neck, eyes squeezed shut. Whatever line that had existed between them had just been broken by this.

            “Chanyeol,” Wu Fan’s voice has an extra layer of roughness. “Chanyeol, look at me.”

            He reluctantly raises his head up and involuntarily shivers when Wu Fan’s finger tilts his chin up.

            “Do you still think that?” Wu Fan asks.

            Chanyeol wordlessly nods.

            “What if I tell you, then,” Wu Fan says, rolling both of them so that they lie side by side on his bed. His hands are tangled in Chanyeol’s hair on both sides of his face. Chanyeol’s eyes are unblinkingly wide, “that I’m already pretty much yours? What would you do, then, hm?”

            Wu Fan is pulling them closer, an irresistibly attractive smile lingering on his lips.

            “Well?” Wu Fan asks, having stopped so that they are only half an inch apart. Chanyeol is still struck speechless. “What are you waiting for? Kiss me.”

            There is no thought required for this, so Chanyeol just fluidly melts into Wu Fan’s arms, tentatively pressing their lips together and then getting braver, sliding his slightly chapped lips against Wu Fan’s more urgently. Wu Fan’s heartbeat is racing underneath his open palm, and they pant against each other’s mouths. 

            “Mhmm,” Chanyeol almost purrs as Wu Fan massages into his exposed skin right above his waistline with magical thumbs. He pulls Wu Fan back for taste more honey sweetness in his mouth. They won’t go further than this today, but the thought that they’re going to have more in the future makes Chanyeol want to break out into dancing on top of the roof. But right now is not a good idea.

            They indulge in a few more kisses before Chanyeol is stifling a small yawn and Wu Fan notices (he always does).

            “Sleep. We both have classes tomorrow,” Wu Fan says, leaning to turn the lamp off.

            “I should shower,” Chanyeol mumbles, but not with any enthusiasm because he really doesn’t have any energy to actually move (his adrenalin rush from before is wearing off and his 3 hours of sleep is catching up on him). The kiss Wu Fan leaves on his forehead leaves a white-hot imprint.

            “In the morning.”

            Chanyeol is all wrapped up and enfolded inside Wu Fan’s hold and he smiles sleepily and contentedly. This isn’t going to be the first time that he sleepovers at Wu Fan’s room, but it is the first time that he does so without a sleeping bag.

            Tomorrow, his friends are so going to wolf-whistle and about succeeding on his mission to seduce Wu Yi Fan. He finds the thought almost amusing, because he kind of did succeed, he thinks as darkness envelops him.


That was kind of a double update, so if you haven't, check out the shortshortshort drabble before this one. =)