Chapter 3

When you fall in love with Kim JongIn

Narrater pov

You scoffed he smiled and they all sat down looking at you,you got wierded out and hugged luhan tighter "Now that you mention it the ice princess is pretty and not so bad"kris said i looked at him and eyed him "Now that you mention it the scarky giant isnt so bad either"you said he smiled you did too everyone looked at you shocked "I never thought i would be able to see the ice princess smile"sehun said gasping "I never knew the maknae the had a lisp"you said he smiled you chuckled "Why dont you name some things that you didnt know we had"suho said you smiled "Well i didnt know you suho had a wonderful smile....I didnt knwo that tao was this tall....i didnt know that D.O's eyes were that big "i said d.o looked at me like 'what you say bish' i only smiled "I didntknow kris was this handsome i didnt know kai was this arrogant i didnt know chanyeols voice was that deep i didnt know xiumin actually looked like a baozi i didnt know that baekhyun was actually good at aegyo and i didnt know chen had a awesome jaw line i didnt know that lay wasnt a jerk and i didnt know that my brother was a baby faced devil in hiding"i said everyone laughed at luhan he glared at me "I didnt know the ice princess was can actually be nice"sehun said you looked at him "didnt say i wasnt"you said luhan looked at you and furrowed his eyebrows together his epression read 'are you actually gonna try and be friends with them?' you nodded smiling he smiled too tao finally saw this "Can you guys read mines or something?!"he asked you looked at him "Maybe...lets try"you said and held out your hand infront of his face he smiled and thought 'hmmm.....You wanna go do martial arts"you said his eyes shot open widened you smiled he hid behind kris "Shes not human"he whined everyone laughed includding you kai scooted closer to you"So~ what do you look in for a guys?"he asked "Guys who aretn arrogant"i said he pouted i smiled.
 

"YAH !! WHY ARE YOU HERE WITH MY OPPAS"a voice screeched you all stood up and saw the queenkas jiyeon uee and sunga they approached you with a pissed off look you tilted your head to the side "Im hanging out with my friends..crime ?"you asked she looked at you "We made a deal ill stay away from your brother if you stay away from EXO"she said luhan spoke up "What?"he asked you side glanced at him "I made a deal with her if she stayed away from you i would have to stay away from EXO...thats why i never wanted to become friends with em"you said "i wanna hang out with noona"sehun and tao said clinging onto your arms you smirked "You may not listen to me but listen to them...."you said she slapped you and walked backwars you glared at her you were abou tot charge at her but tao and sehun held you back you stopped struggling when they walked away back downstairs