Chapter 1

When you fall in love with Kim JongIn

Narrater pov

You guys walked through the halls of SM high students making way for you guys to pass "STOP !"someone yelled you guys stopped in your tracks you lazily turned around and saw Mr.Choi walking twords you guys with a ruler in his hand "Wheres your guys uniforms !?"he asked shouting making EXO look at you guys none of you answered he grew mad and hit something with the ruler that something that he hit was your cheek his eye widened and he tried to apologize "Student abuse..."you said smirking luhan ran up to you "Yah are you ok ?!" he asked you gave him a 'what are you freaking stupid look' "Yah go away im trying to do something !"you yelled he gave you a cute glare "saranghaeyo"you said making a small heart with your hands people gasped you stopped and looked at them with your famous ice glare makign all eye back on mr.choi you pointed a finger at him "Dont do it again"you said walking backwards with the girls following you he nodded and went back to his office the bell rang and you guys walked right pass your class until jihyun and seohyun stopped you guys left they entered you guys went to the secret garden in the back of the school you all sat down you noticed a presence "Go away"you said you heard a scoff "Is that anyway to talk to your brother"you groaned and saw him and EXO approach "Bwoh?"you asked he sat next to you and started poking you "YAH"you yelled you started fighting .
 

The next thing you knew he had a cut on his cheek while you had one on your lip then you realised you wanted to die your hair you dug in your bag and pulled out hair die "Luna can you help me die my hair " she smiled and nodded "Green house?"she asked you smiled smally and nodded you both stood up and walked in the green house and did you hair After 30 minutes you walked out with you hair newly cut new color and new shirt .

Luhans eyes widened so did victorias "OMG I LOVE IT"they sqeuled and hugged you "Oh Girls this is EXO"luhan said "Im suho" "Baekhyun" "D.O" "CHANYEOL HAPPY VIRUS" "Kai"he said and kissed your hand you glared at him he pulled away and hid behing chanyeol "Im sehun" "Im kris" "Im xiumin" "Im chen" "Lay" "Tao" "Im victoria"she smiled they nodded "Im jiyoon" "Im luna~"they said they looked at you "Im sure you know me"you said luhan sighed "Can you please just introduce your self?"he asked "Im nara"you said kris scoffed "Didnt know the ice princess could even talk its all in her face"he said you looked at him he looked at you with a 'what'expression you have him you famous glare making him back away alittle EXO laughed you did the same to them they became silent "Just because your my brothers friends doesnt mean im gonna be nice to you"you said putting on your headphones.