The End...

Leaving Me

 

Eunae sat on the edge of the bed with a notebook in her lap. She was writing something down when a strong pair of arms wrapped themselves around her waist, and someone nuzzled their face into her neck.
“Eunae, what are you doing so late at night?” 
“Uhm, just something.” Eunae replied
“Let me see…” 
“Andwe! You can’t!” Eunae said quickly closing the notebook she had been writing in.
“Jagi,~ jebal?” 
“Okay, fine” Eunae said giving up. She opened the notebook.
“Hmmm…So, can you tell me something?”
“What?”
“Why are you writing a fanfic on us and your brother?”
“Well, you see. I was on you tube and I was looking at oppa’s “I Remember” music video and-”
“I see, I see. I don’t have a problem with it. It’s good that you’re creative. I just never thought about it so it surprised me.” Kyungsoo said cutting Eunae off.
“It’s late, let’s get to bed.” Kyungsoo said putting the notebook on the lamp stand and pulling Eunae towards him. He gently laid her down on the bed and hovered over her. He kissed her forehead and went down near her lips. After kissing her lips, he gave her butterfly kisses down to the crook of her neck. He stayed in the crook of her neck knowing it was her sweet spot and repeatedly kissed her.  After, he lightly pecked her lips then pulled back just a bit so their lips were barely touching and placed his forehead on hers. 
“I love you” he said softly
“I love you too” Eunae relpied as she started to pucker her lips to kiss him again.
“Goodnight!’ Kyungsoo said quickly getting off of Eunae and going back to his side of the bed.
“Yah!” Eunae shouted sitting up
“Yah! Kyungsoo-ah!” She shouted again grabbing her pillow and hitting Kyungsoo with it.
“You can’t just leave me like this!” she said as she continued to hit him repeatedly with the pillow.
“Kyungs-umph!” 
Kyungsoo pushed Eunae back down on the bed and held her wrists near her head.
"You asked for it"
 
 
Fin