1st short story - YunHyo - Chapter 1

Kim HyoYeon

 

"Annyeong, Krystal," Hyoyeon cheerfully waved her hand when she saw the 4 year-old little girl running towards her.
 
Once Krystal reached her, Hyoyeon squatted down to the girl's level and allowed the girl to throw her tiny arms around her neck and kissed her on the cheeks. She giggled at the the affection the little girl had given her. 
 
"Had fun at school today?" she asked which got a vigorous nod as a response. She smiled and patted Krystal's head.
 
Krystal was a shy, but very sweet and charming girl. She didn't speak though, not because she was born mute. Hyoyeon's aunt, who happened to be really close friends with Krystal's family, had told her about it. 
 
Krystal stopped talking about 2 years ago, when her mother died of car accident. Krystal, as a toddler, would always cry looking for her mom. Weeks after the accident, Krystal was then never heard to talk, and she became aloof. 
 
Hyoyeon felt bad for Krystal for losing a mother at such a young age. 
 
Hyoyeon promised herself to take care of the child and give her her love and attention. It wasn't because she pitied her, but because she just felt like wanted to do so.
 
Krystal was really special to her. The met just a week ago, but it felt like they knew each other for too long. Her Aunt even told her that it was amazing how Krystal was being comfortable with her even on their first day of meeting each other.

Hyoyeon smiled at the thought that Krystal liked her.

The girl would always give her a heartwarming feeling whenever she smiled at her or gave her hugs and kisses on the cheek.
 
"Wanna go somewhere before we go home?" she asked which, again, got another nod from Krystal. "Where do you want?" 
 
Krystal got her mini-whiteboard and marker she would always use and drew something on it. Hyoyeon took a peek. "You want ice cream?" then Krystal's face lit up which made Hyoyeon giggled. "Okay then, let's go get some ice cream!" she said cheerfully as she got up and held on the girl's tiny hand. 

out of excitement, Krystal just jumped up and down.

Hyoyeon chuckled at the cute sight.
 
-------------------
 
A/N : short chapter~
mianhae.. i was kinda busy >.<