1st short story - YunHyo - prologue

Kim HyoYeon

 

 

 

CHARACTERS

 

Kim HyoYeon

23 years old

cute, bubbly, sweet and caring girl

 

Jung YunHo

25 years old

works as an actor

 

Jung Krystal

Yunho's 4 year-old daughter

 

 

 

 

PROLOGUE

 

 

"Are you really sure you're fine with it?" Mrs. Kim asked for the nth time. "She's coming tomorrow morning, by the way."

Mrs. Kim, a very friendly ahjumma who he trusted to babysit his daughter whenever he was away for work (which happened more often because of his career), had mentioned about her niece who was fresh out of Uni and would be coming to Seoul to look for a job.

He knew that the ahjumma was having some problems at home, and since he got a vacant room, he offered to let her niece stay with them while they still hadn't found a good apartment for her.

Mrs. Kim trusted him so much that she immediately agreed and accepted his offer. She even always insisted on paying for the rent, but he just politely refused everytime she mentioned it.

He just smiled at the ahjumma. "It's okay, but I have an early flight tomorrow so I dont think I can meet her." he smiled sheepishly while rubbing the back of his head. "Actually, I'll be out of the country for a week."

Mrs. Kim nodded, understood what he was trying to say. "I got it. Dont worry about Krystal," she chuckled. "I forgot to tell you that my niece is very good with kids, so you can be rest assured that your daughter's in good hands," She took both his hand and patted them gently. "You really are a very good young man, Yunho-ah. I wish I have a son like you." She chuckled again.

Yunho could only grin at the compliment.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

mianhae if it takes forever for me to update >.<

i'll try to update whwenever i can