Turtle Boy's Dream Land

WALL

Yesung's POV
 

Hi, My name is kim jong woon or simply call me yesung, Iam a smart boy who can dance, sing and act well, let's just say that I am a very talented boy, all people around me is envous in my talent, maybe I'm very lucky to have it all and I love it.
While I was on my way to ryeowook's house, He is a very cute kid you see with a very innocent eyes, we are quite the same in some sort of things, we're like destined together! you know, I loved him from the very first day that we met, I don't know if he feels the same way as I do or maybe not?

His first crush was kyuhyun... and deffinitley not me, AISH just ask kyuhyun about it, I don't want to remember those things, It's a relief that kyuhyun is already in a relationshipwith sungmin, and I am really thankful to sungmin, he is ryeowook's elder brother who is also looks cute like him.
Anyways let's move on, I don't want to talk about it, going back to what i'm trying to say, I was on my way to ryeowook's house, I can't go to our verranda and jump to his house you know why? because my mother is there, she don't want me to climb on the tree, so I need to use the door and leave out house.

I don't know why but I feel very nervous,, I was walking calmy and saw ryeowook waving at me, I run and suddenly fell in the hole, Pabo me why I didn't see the hole!? When I already gained my consciousness I heard a soft voice calling my name, I open my eyes and saw a guy with a bunny ears and had a big clock in his pocket and his outfit is looks like a nerd, but still looks cute

"Sungmin is that you? what are you doing with those clothes?"

"No I'm not, I'm minbunny, Oh my! Oh my! I'm gonna be late! I-i need to hurry! Oh my! Oh my!"

He pannic and leave me here alone, wow thanks a lot! thanks for leaving me here alone

"Where the hell am I!? first the hole, second the rabbit is this wonderland!?"

I look around if I will see a cat, maybe if I see a cat then I am really in wonderland, Then I heard a rustling sound and look at the tree and guess what! I am right, It's heechul hyung with heebum on the top of his head

"Hey turtle guy, what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean by that!? you don't know who am I!? you are a cheshire cat right!? then you must know everything"

"Pardon me? I don't know anything except that I am really pretty, beauttiful and that one"

Heechul point on the other direction and there are lots of signboard there, I look to him and very confuse

"You better take care of yourself people here are all mad"

Heechul wave at me and gone all of a sudden, It's not new to me.. that's what happen to chershire in the story.. disappears all of a sudden.
I can't even understand what is written in the signboards so I need other people to read it for me so I look around and saw a smoke coming in the other side of the forrest. I came near it and maybe it is the caterpillar. I'll ask him, He also know a lots of things like cheshire cat.
When I am already in the place, I didn't see any sign caterpillar, Instead I saw a duck costumed guy with a wings on his back, What the hell is happening!? Am I really in wonderland? what kind of world is this!?

The duck guy look at me and smile that I can even see his dimples. The smoke is coming from his side, the racoon is cooking a food putting it a lots of pepper

"You are not taking cigarette? hey and where is the caterpillar?"

"I am the caterpillar"

"You serious? you look like a duck to me"

"He is a caterpillar, you shutup turtle boy" kangin said while mixing the ingredients, he is very mean.

I ask them if they can read the signboard but they replied me weird answers that I don't even get it. then kangin the racoon guy let me eat his cook but I refuse to eat some, It might make me small or tall like in the story, but he force me to eat and after a minute or two I become really small just like what I thought, Leeteuk the caterpillar [but really looks like a duck] chuckled and put me in his lap.I really feel comfortable, I am like in ryeowook's bed, I want to stay there forever

I rub my eyes and when I open my eyes I am no longer at leeteuk's lap, I am already in the middle of colorful and beautiful flowers, It amazed me and I feel so happy. I looked at them while swaying in the wind. suddenly a horse like guy eat one of them and I was like "Oh my gosh, when did alice in wonderland have a horse in the story?"

"I am a dog, it's just happen that I look like a horse" siwon explained to me, but why there is a horse and a racoon in the story!?

"Okay... so you are a dog? then can you take me to the mad hatter's place, I can only make few steps because I am a small kid you see"

"Sure, but you look look like not a kid to me, you are a turtle"

siwon bite my collar and go to the mad hatter's place, I wonder why they keep calling me a 'turtle boy' do I really look like a turtle?
while siwon is walking he let go of me and run aways and leave me alone, great! now who will I meet now? the twins?
A fish like guy walk infront of me it was donghae, I guess he is the messenger fish in the story, It really fits him

"Excuse me fishy donghae,  do you know where is the mad hatter's place?"

"Mad hatter? nope, I'm only a messenger, so if you excuse me, I need to deliever this invitation from the queen"

the queen? she might know where should I go to go back in the 'normal world', I'll follow donghae and then after he deliever all the invitation poof! I'll go ask the queen to take me home.
I was walking behind him until I saw a little tea party, It caught my attention and the fish man was gone of my sight, but atleast I'm already here at mad hatter's place, I'll feel safe and comfortable now, I think.

When I poke the mad hatter's back, he turned around and look at me with a fabolous outfit and very tall indeed, It was zhoumi.
The mouse was henry.. a cute sleeping hamster with a violin on his side and on the other side is... EUNHYUK!? what's a monkey doing here in the tea party!?

"Sorry but there is no room for you"

"YAH! eunhyuk! do you know who am I!?"

"You are like a small creature that had a shell on it's back, what is it called? ah! a turtle! deffinitely! an ugly one"

zhoumi look back and pour a tea in his cup

"You are rude!" I crossed my arms and I can't take those things that he said

"Would you mind to take a seat?" henry said who seemed talking in his sleep. I look at zhoumi and he nod, I didn't bother to look at eunhyuk, he might not let me join their party

"Why are you here? aren't you looking for the white rabbit?"

"Nah, I don't like to follow that thing, I wanted to rest"

"Would you like to take a cup of tea? you might get back to your original size if you drink it"

Zhoumi let me take a sip in his cup and now I am back in my original size. well I have a nice chat with them, though we are not close in school, we still have a nice conversation, It looks like heechul was wrong in what he said, that all people here are mad, actually they are all kind except eunhyuk

"can you please tell me where am I? and what is happening?"

"Isn't obvious? you are in wonderland" eunhyuk replied me with his chin resting on the table

"Yes I know it, It is wonderland but... it smeems like... everything change. The caterpillar should be a caterpillar not a duck!" The party was silent for a minute, while I was patiently waiting for their answer. henry was the first one who break the silence

"Turtle boy, everything changes for a---"

"Why are you all calling me a turtle?"

"Why? is there a problem with it?" eunyuk replied me with a very rude tone

"Yeah, my mother gave me a name and that's not 'turtle boy' "

"Do you want me to continue what am I saying?" henry asked looked half awake

"OH! yes please, I would love to!" I pleased him and waited patiently in his response

"Once upon a time there was a little child
Who can do everything that he really likes
And his skin is like a snow and very white
But actually he is really looks like a mice
So let us all give him a beautiful mic---"

"Why should we give him a 'beautiful mic'? isn't too mean that you compare the child to a mice?" It puzzled me too much

"We don't need your opinion, and we never ask your opinion" zhoumi told me while drinking a cup of tea

"You are being mean to me, And I am not asking you to tell me a story"

"Then you can leave our party, the gate is wide open for you" eunhyuk is really rude to me from the very beginning and now they are all mad at me, zhoumi is busy drinking his tea and didn't bother to look at me, while henry is already asleep, I have no choice but to leave.
I look back to them if they will stop me but tehy continue their party, I thought I'll be safe in mad hatter's place but I'm wrong.. I guess heechul the cheshire cat was right... everyone here is mad and there is no place for me

"Now, now looks who is here!" I look around and saw the cheshire cat resting on the trunk of the tree

"Heechul hyung! I'm really glad you are here!"

"You need help?"

"Yes... I want a place where there are people who can talk to me"

"Oh, I think I know a place that fits you, but you need to bring a lot of ice"

I wonder why heechul tell me that... but suddenly it become dark and when I rubb my eyes I saqw a three costumed card guys who was sitting on the bench, I was hangeng, kibum and shindong. They should be painting the roses red but, they looked relax and not scared in what the queen will do to them.

"aren't you guys should painting these roses red?"

"why should we? here come take a sit and have achat with us"

"Oh yes thankyou, but you should finish painting these roses before the queen comes"

"Oh.. let the queen be"

"You mean you are not scared?"

"Ofcourse we're not"

Well.. I can't do anything about their decission but.. I'm worried about themm especially to shindong hyung... he is my friend, I don't want their heads to be cut off just because of these roses.
We heard a loud sound of a trumpet, I bet that's the queen oh! I better...
When I come near the queen.. guess what? it's no queen it's a king.. king of starcraft, It was kyuhyun

Oh great! looks like the king is my rival before.. maybe that's why heechul ask me to carry an ice with me,
If kyuhyun was the king... then who could be the queen?
should it be sungmin? no... he already the bunny in the story... but who else don't have any role?
h-hey... don't tell me that it's...

"What are you doing here in my garden?" I look at the queen and her voice is sounds very familiar, when I am already infront of her... 
It feels like my whole world will crash.. It was ryeowook.
I don't know but... I want to stab kyhyun at the back, why is it like this? I mean he is only my 'crush'
but why does it hurts so much?

I look at them and they look so cute together.. I admit it.
they are really... aish when this whole thing end!?
please get the hell out of mind, I want to go back to ryeowook's comfortable bed now! please,, let me go home now!!

"who are you? and what are you doing here in my garden?" ryeowook keep asking me that again and again.. he didn't even know me!?
when I look at him... I can see them clearly.. I can see them together like a very lovely couple

"WHY ARE YOU ALL BEING MEAN TO ME!?" I feel pain in my head and then when I open my eyes I saw ryeowook Infront of me holding his pillow

"Oh.. ryeowook....?" I look at him from top to bottom, he is still wearing those pajamas last night, I slap myself and look at him...it was really him

"What did you just dreamed about? you where shouting in your dream and you really look half awake"
eh... so that was just all a... dream? but it looks real to me, well thank God it was just a dream! I lay on ryeowook's comfortable bed and I feel very very comfortable and safe. I look at ryeowook's back and I smile without even noticing it, I'm glad I'm back, back with this cute friend of mine

"yesung-ah! look what I've found!"

"Hmm? what is it?"

"It's my long lost favorite story book.. it's 'Alice Adventure In Wonderland' let's read it together shall we?"

"Take the book away from me!!" I run away from him and now I'm outiside ryeowook's room, we can read anything that he likes but not that story! not that! I took a deep sigh and I saw kyuhyun infront of the door of sungmin.
not llike this!! please tell me that I'm still in the middle of my dream land!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

yay~

I choose yesung's dream land thingy, so here it is~ xD

kkk sorry if the ending is quite over acting.. I don't know how to end this chapter srsly..

I based this chapter in lewis carroll's alice in wonderland I hope it worked out well ;_______;

Oh, and I also made the 'once a upon a time there was a little child' thingy. it just pop up in my head lol

anyways.. a top secret was revealed by yesung~ that ryeowook's crush is not him it was kyuhyun kkk

Tell me~ what do you think about this story? >.>

Don't worry I have a plan now for the next chappie... I'm not sure If it will be a good one.. or maybe not? ==

btw thankshuu for the new subbies ;w; really really thankyou *BOWS VERY DEEPLY*