Part 10

Stalker

Ahra has been waiting for Dongwoon since one hour ago and Dongwoon hasn’t out from his school. Ahra wonder where he was and what is he doing right now. Ahra looked at her watch, it almost 4pm. But soon, Dongwoon out from his school gate. Ahra’s simled brightly.

“Hi..” Ahra tried to call him.

“Hi...eh? You? What are you doing here?” Dongwoon looks surprised that he could met Ahra again.

“Well, I just got back from my school.” Lied Ahra.

“Oh, are you a student from Hanssang International High school?” asked dongwoon while he’s comforting his glasses.

“Uhum.Btw, where are you going after this? To the library?”

“I guess I’m not going to library today. Hey, sorry but I have to go now.”

“Okay then, see you next time.”

“Yeah bye.”

Dongwoon suddenly gone from Ahra’s eyes. Ahra looks so upset, she decided to not going home earlier and went to Minra’s house. She took her phone and started typing.

To: Jung Minra^^

Minra-ah, since I haven’t told you about oppa, I decided to come to your house. Are you at home right now?

While waiting for Minra’s replied text, Ahra bought a cup of hot chocolate and started to walking. Then her phone got vibrated.

From: Jung Minra^^

Yes! Just come to my house now! Btw, Taemin is on the way to my house too. You can ask him about oppa. Well, im waiting both of you!

Ahra just nodded and sipped her chocolate. Suddenly sungyeol comes and walks beside her. Ahra was shocked and she thought that Sungyeol was a gangster or bandit because he didn’t wear the uniform.

“You shocked me, sungyeol!!!” shouted Ahra annoyed.

“Hahaha I’m sorry.”

“What are you doing here?”

“I want to make sure that you’re okay. This street is so quite, so the bad things can come to you.” Said sungyeol smiled, “Did I bother you?”

“No, it just......nevermind. how did you know that I’m here?”

“I stalk you since we got back from school.”

“Oh. And you changed your uniform?”

“Hehe actually, I went home first then I continued stalking you.” Sungyeol scratched his head and Ahra laughed.

“Why are you stalking me and let me know that you’re doing it? Stalk is a secret.” Asked Ahra

“I don’t want to make you scared, so I just let you know. And it’s comfortable because I didn’t hide any secret.” Answered sungyeol.

“So why.....why are you stalking me?” asked ahra once again. Before sungyeol could answer, Ahra’s phone rang.

“Yoboseyo...I’m on my way to your home. No, I’m walking. I know I know....what? Um.....sungyeol. hehehe okay later. Bye.” Ahra hang up the calls.

“Who was it?” asked sungyeol.

“It’s Minra. Ya, I’m going to her house. You better go home.” Suggested Ahra.

“How long her house from here?”

“About 10 meter.”

“I wanna join you.” Sungyeol said easily. Ahra opened wide.

“what? No. You can’t!”

“why? I’m your friend, too.” Sungyeol looks upset.

“Ahhh there’s something about girl. It will be useless if you join us. And since when I said that you’re my friend?” Joked Ahra.

“Mwo? Aigoo it hurts me.” Sungyeol pouted.

he’s so cute, “ya, don’t pout! I was kidding.” Ahra couldn’t hep her heart that is beating faster.

“Hmm, that’s okay. I was kidding either. But may I walk with you till we arrive at Minra’s house? Then after that, I’ll go home.”

“Shhhhh you’re an honest stalker. Okay okay.” They continued walking. Silence for a while.

“But.....” sungyeol suddenly spoke.

“What again?”

“because I can’t join you today, would you hang out tomorrow with me? Since tomorrow is public holiday.” Asked sungyeol.

Ahra held her chin, “Hmmm, I’ll think about it.”

Sungyeol just nodded and without realizing the had reached Minra’s house.

“Okay, take care!” said sungyeol smiled to Ahra.

Ahra couldn’t help anymore, sungyeol is very cute. She thought. “Ne..gomawo.”

“I’ll call you tonight!”

“wait? Where did you get my phone number? You didn’t even ask me.”

“A stalker should know everything, right? Eventhough, I haven’t know all about you. Good bye!” Sungyeol just smiled and gone from Ahra’s sight. Ahra still amazed with him. How could that boy who has been making Ahra pissed , did the sweet things like this? What’s wrong with him?

~

Ahra’s pov

“where’s is sungyeol?” asked Minra, when we sitting in lounge.

“he just walked me here.” I answered her.

“Oh hahaha I wanna see you two being awkward to each other.”

“Ya! Don’t teasing.”

“Bytheway, what would you tell me about oppa?” asked Minra.

I took a breath and started telling Minra about what had happened between me and oppa yesterday in the library. Minra got excited with my story and she forced me to do more. I also told her that I met oppa earlier before I went to her house. Omg, she’s really hyper. And maybe this is the first time I saw her yelled, exclude when we were debating.

“Omona omona I can’t believe that, Ahra. It was beyond of what we expected!!” said Minra still excited.

“I know right hahahaha.” I laughed.

“Now.....what about sungyeol?” asked Minra.

“What? Oh...hmmm...he stalked me.”

“really?”

“yeah, and he did the sweet things to me. I don’t get it. You know, he’s an honest stalker because he didn’t hide anything. What does it mean?”

“Maybe he likes you?” Minra guessing.

“whaaaat?????”

 

*this is already 10th chapter, where is the commenters? T_T