Part 9

Stalker

All seemed quiet after that moment. Ahra enjoys the cold weather, because she didn’t feel it anymore. She was on big sweater. Sungyeol’s sweater that makes she feels warm. Soon, the students from kyungsik high school scattered. Ahra stood up, looking for Dongwoon. And she find him.

“I have to go now...Hmm thankyou for the coffee and sweater. See ya!” said Ahra awkward, while she took her bag and coffee.

“Wait!!” sungyeol hold Ahra’s hand. Ahra still being awkward, but she didn’t let go of her hand. “can we just be friend? Bestfriend? Like you and Minra?”

“Umm...what? I have to think about it, bye.” Ahra slowly releasing he hand and go. Sungyeol looks upset but then he smiled. Smiled brightly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ahra’s pov

I looked at oppa. We are already in the library. He seems searching something. He’s back and forth to asked something with the librarian. If I could, I want to ask him, what is he looking for? If I could. But I couldn’t. So, I just keep reading my book. Then suddenly......

“excuse me, are you reading that book?” Oppa sit next to me, and asked for the book that I’m reading now. OHMYGOD HE STARTED IT!! OUR FIRST DIALOG!!

“wh...wh...what? oh um..yeah. I’m...I’m reading it.” I answered it nervously.

“I’ve been searching for that book since yesterday. I asked the librarian and he said, it still borrowed. So it was with you. Have you finished yet?” Oh God, he stares at me. He’s talking with me. WITH ME.

I nodded, “yeah...umm...No, I haven’t finish it yet. Sorry. But if you want to read it, go ahead.” I gave the book to him. He smiled awkwardly.

“Are you sure? Actually, I’ve read it many times. I just really love the story, so I wanted to borrow it again. If you don’t mind though.” Said oppa. My thought about him who’s really cold is totally wrong. You see, he’s talking with me. He’s smiling. He’s not cold. He’s so warm, the warmest.

“Um..Ofcourse not.” I smiled.

“Thankyou...umm..I’m Dongwoon, Son Dongwoon.”

I know right. I already know your name. “I’m Song Ahra.” I bowed.

“Nice to meet you, Ahra-ssi.  It seems I’ve seen you before. Do you often come here?” he asked me. Did he realized it? Dugeun dugeun.

“N..Ne...I always come to here. Almost every day.” I said, still nervous.

“Oh no wonder, you face is so familiar for me. Anyway, I have to go now. Bye, see you again.” He waved and bowed then go. I still can’t breath properly. Was it dream? Was it? No. I pinched and slapped my self. I’m awake. It was not a dream. Oppa comes to me, talks with me, sit next to me. It all are not a dream. I want to cry. I should tell this to Minra or maybe....Sungyeol.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sungyeol looked at Ahra who’s writing the paper. And suddenly Ms. Tiffany Hwang threw the spidol towards him.

“Lee Sungyeol!!! What was I said just now?” asked Ms.Tiffany

“umm, my name?” answered Sungyeol with a naughty smile.

“Aishh jinjja. What are you looking at since earlier? You didn’t listen and focused on our matery”

“Song Ahra. I’ve been looking at her, Miss. I’m sorry.” said him with no doubt. Everyone in the class looked at him, dumfounded.

“Wow....That’s gentle.” Said Ms.Tiffany. Sungyeol looked at Ahra again, she was blushed and Minra pulled her naughtily. Then the bell rang. I came to Ahra’s seat.

“Hi.” I scolled.

“Oh hi.” She replied. Again, she’s being awkward. “Well, that was embarrassed.”

“I’m sorry if you don’t like it, but it’s true. I was looked at you.”

“Umm, okay. Ohya, your sweater.....”

“That’s okay. I have a lot of sweater so it doesn’t matter. You can have it if you want.” Sungyeol cuts Ahra.

“What? No. I’ll bring it tomorrow.”

“Well, I’ll be happy if you want to save it.”

“But....”

“Just save it, okay? Pretty please?”

“Oh...okay then.” Ahra nodded and sungyeol’s smiling brightly then he went out from the class.

Minra smiled naughty beside Ahra.

“omg what was that? You both were awkward.”

“shut up...” said Ahra raised her eyebroes.

“Hahahaha well, I’m a bit regretting my self because I didn’t accompany you again. And I didn’t know what had happened.”

“ohwhat the hell hahaha I’ll tell you in the cafetaria later, kay?” said Ahra, then minra nodded.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sungyeol’s pov

“what the eff you said, gosh I can’t believe it. Hahaha you’re so brave, yeol. I’m proud” said myungsoo who sitting next to me in the cafetaria after I told him about what had happened between me and Ahra since yesterday.

“yep, I am. Now she’s being awkward with me. No more fight, no more naughty things.”

“Oh man, our yeppeun boy is falling in love. Oh oh oh” myungsoo started singing. “You know, I’m so jealous. You had started to pour all your attention for her. I’m going to be forgotten.” Myungsoo pouted.

“Aigoo, I won’t leave you. You’re still my best, myungsoo-ah.”

“Awwww really?” asked myungsoo smiled naughty. I nodded and laughed.

 

*guys, why did I wrote myungyeol moment here hahaha lol I just watched fancam when myungsoo lied on yeol's back. So sweet. Btw comments and subs, tyvm guysssss<33