Who might you be?

Being Appa's Match Maker

 

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~ 12 ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

 

Kibum never really was Mr. Confident. He used to be though, before a certain abyss named Jonghyun decided to him into a world of insecurities. Yet he can never regret getting into the sweetness and endearing bundle of joy that is also the elder. 

Kibum thinks that today, today is a good day to confess his feelings. That may or may not, ever be reciprocated by the doe eyed other. 

The feline would never hold it against the elder though, he knows it wasn't like Jonghyun to want him nor did the elder given him any clues or hints of wanting him. 

So the blonde decides that maybe after school he could come over to the Kim's with Yoogeun of course. Along with his homemade dinner of Samgaetang made especially for the duo. It is a dish also favoured by the 7 year old boy. Maybe he could wear his new skin tight jeans and body hugging t-shirt to let the elder know just what the younger could give. Which is plenty.

He's probably speaking and thinking nonsense, this is the Kibum he had become because of the elder brunette, and he doesn't know if he hates it or love it just yet, but if the elder liked him this way then so does he.

"How am I even meant to say it? I... I like you hyung, you're the person that makes me happy and takes the grey off my day. No, that won't work... too cliché and stupid and cheesy… ah I know... Please be mine. No that sounds even more cringe worthy than the first one." Kibum shivers at the embarrassing state he is in, contemplating on how to confess. Indeed love makes you do stupid things and as much as Kibum hates to admit it. But he's one of the foolish people caught in the whirlwind of love. 

to be him. 

"Jonghyun, I like you, like a lot."

That doesn't sound as bad, heck, what the hell is the younger even on about? To the elder this is still the same as...

Confessing. Kibum was never really the type to confess, he was the type to be the one that accepts confessions (or rejects them). Now he can vouch for all the people who had collected enough courage to confess to their love one. It's harder than just saying: 'I like you'. 

But he doesn't want the stress to eat him up, he had to look his absolute best today. Impressing someone who seems to never pay attention or even blink an eye towards him is a job more stressing than trying to explain to a 5 year old how a monster was never in their closet to begin with. That's stressing enough as it is. 

Feline eyes make their way to the bundle of black hair peaking underneath his navy blue silk covers. He smiles because it's the owner of the said tuffs of hair who had finally enlightened him into confessing. 

"You're growing up into a wise and judicious young man." Kibum says in a whisper, turning to face the younger tugging the covers to reveal the youthful face of the other. With lips parted in a silent snore, eyes closed and chest rising in steady beats the boy was still sound asleep. 

6:30, the hot pink and white striped wall clock reads. He pouts, he's been awake since 4:30 in the morning. 2 hours of his life spent thinking about the elder brunette and his puppy like eyes and chiselled jaw and lopsided smile. But in all honesty, it isn't like it is the first time the younger found himself waking up from his dreams that consisted of him and the elder. Hungry kisses and ripped t-shirts to only continue on in his conscious state thinking about him.  

Bow shape lips pucker into a blow, light tuffs of air tickling the Yoogeun's nose. Kibum couldn't help the giggle from erupting from his lips, as the black haired younger cutely wrinkles his nose in slight irritation, lips contorting into a low groan.

"Umma~~ stop. I want to sleep..." Yoogeun groans shuffling his way down trying to hide his face from the blonde elder. 

"It's already six thirty, Yoogeun-ah. Kiddo, it's time to get up for school." The feline says while lowering down the covers revealing Yoogeun's face once again. 

"5 more minutes, hyung. Please…" Yoogeun retorts, slowly shifting away from the elder, who pouted in response. 

"I'm confessing to your Jjong appa today so I was hoping you can help me pick out something to wear. But it's okay. You can sle-"

"I'm awake. The white skinny jeans, definitely the white skinny jeans!" Yoogeun exclaims in excitement, grinning as he jumps out from under the covers. With his hair in a cute mess and still shut eyes accompanied by a little dried drool mark by the side of his lips, making the younger even more endearing. 

Kibum laughs because he knows the younger all too well.

"Yah! So you won't get up for school but you would gladly jump out from under the bed for your Jjong appa?" Kibum retaliates with a widening grin, milky arms making their way around the waist of the smaller boy making him fall into the elder's chest, shaking his awake.

A ripple of laughter makes their way out from the younger's lips. "I'm just happy, hyung. Finally Minyoung and I could be real siblings and you can be all lovey dovey with Jonghyunnie appa and then Minyoung and I could be like 'eww' when you kiss in front of us and the…"

"Hey, take a breather you might faint." Kibum says with a huge smile plastered on to his face. He never knew that confessing to the elder would bring not only him joy but both of the youngsters as well. 

"Kiss? I haven't even confessed yet. And yah! Where are you learning all of these from?" Kibum half shouts, shock written all over his mourning face. 

"I'm seven hyung, I'm not stupid." Yoogeun says in all-knowing smirk. 

"Well I don't want to know any more of what you might know. Come on help me to pick out an outfit; I'm really nervous." The elder blonde confesses. Just because he'll be confessing to the elder today with trembling lips and red tinted cheeks. 

"Hyung, appa is bound to say yes and I've got the perfect outfit for you; we're gonna have appa drooling." Yoogeun smiles, pulling the elder up from their shared bed. The young boy flickers an emotion of sadness, he's going to miss sleeping next to his umma but he smiles knowing he'll be replaced by the puppy looking elder. 

"I'm going to make you look so pretty, Jonghyun appa won't be able to even look away from you." The little boy enthusiastically says grinning from ear to ear making Kibum chuckle. 

"You do what you have to do, Yoogeunnie." Kibum playfully rolls his eyes. 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

It's already 7:50 in the morning and Yoogeun finds himself waiting as he plays with the green play-doh. Waiting for the one person for sure will love the elder’s surprise. 

This is everything the younger had been dreaming about, it's something he foreshadowed a long time ago. This annoyed him to no ends knowing how the two were blinded by their own insecurities to find how obviously in love they were with one another. 

But Yoogeun wanted to keep it as secret, he wanted the younger girl to scream and shout in pure elation and delight as she finds out about the blonde's nervous filled yet sweet confession. He couldn't wait. 

Jonghyun, Yoogeun knew the elder is an amazing guy perfect for the blonde who showed signs of nothing but pure grace and beauty. 'They're the perfect combination' Yoogeun thinks brightly.

He hears the family laughter and the deep velvety tone of the elder he can't wait but call 'appa'. Scurrying, he soon finds himself in the small arms of the younger girl. He couldn't wait to surprise her. 'She really would be surprised and shocked and feel all sorts of amazing when she finds out about today.' Yoogeun thinks embracing the other hello. 

"Good morning, oppa. Wait did you finally ask out Jaehee? Is that why your grin is reaching all the way up to your ears?" Minyoung says eye brows raising, eying the elder boy who began to blush a deep red.

"No. And no. I did not ask her out, and will you be quiet, I'm about to tell you the greatest news you'll ever want to here and your teasing me, okay I'm not telling then." Yoogeun teases secretly loving the way the younger's eyes automatically widen. 

"How cruel... Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" Minyoung exclaims holding on to the shoulders of the elder, jumping up and down as she continue repeats the same phrase, making the young boy's smile widen at the cute sight. 

Just as Yoogeun begins to open his mouth to finally tell the younger, who’s puppy-like eyes guilt tripped him into doing, the tall lean blonde struts his way in. Skin illuminating, cheeks apple red as plump lips were tugged into a satisfied dream-like smile. Kibum blinks his feline eyes, breaking the hypnotised daze the elder has left him, soon realising the confuse gaze of his nephew. 

Kibum smiles brighten, before he points to the back of the younger girl turned away from him before bringing his index finger in the middle of his puckered lips, voicing a silent 'shh~~'. Yoogeun soon catches on to what the elder was saying. 

“I guess you'll just have to find out for yourself then, Minnie-ah.” Yoogeun says internally, as he makes a quick nod to the blonde. 

"Yoogeun-ah, we're having dinner in your Jjong-appa's house today. So you'll have to go with Minyoung when you go home since hyung-umma needs school work to finish, okay?" Kibum informs the small boy who nods to him once more in return. 

The words of the blonde instantly brighten the little girl's day. "You are umma, did daddy ask you?" Minyoung exclaims running to the elder, quickly enveloping his slim waist into a hug. Kibum smiles patting the small mass of the younger girl's back. 

"He did, Minnie. Just now after dropping you off. So if it’s okay, would our Yoogeunnie be allowed to come home with you?" The blonde feline says with his straight teeth and endearing dimples, as he bends to the younger's height. 

The blonde's already full smile, widened some more as Minyoung vigorously nods her head in agreement. "Of course Ki-umma." Kibum finds himself letting out a string of laughter as his small ivory hands caressing the younger's pink puffy cheeks. She in turn closes her eyes sinking into the elder’s warmth.

"Ki-umma, oppa is being mean to me. He's keeping a secret and I don't like it!" Minyoung exclaims in a whine doe eyes weakening the elder’s knees as well as ability to refuse. 

"Baby, you'll find out soon, okay? Umma will tell you." Kibum reassures the pouting girl in his arms before casting a knowing look towards the younger boy who pretends to zip his mouth throwing away the key. With his eyes turning into small crescents his small mouth is now pulled into a huge grin. 

"But umma~~~ I want to find out now~~." Minyoung whines using every single bit of her puppy eye trick to convince the teacher. Lips soon drawing into an annoyed pout as the elder elegantly shakes his head. 

"Not now baby, soon. For now go and look for your Taeminnie oppa. He has been very up tight lately. Has Minho been ignoring him?" The blonde questions, eyebrows raising in curiosity. Minyoung playfully smacks the elder’s shoulders. 

"I'm afraid so, oppa has been working so late these days. He is trying to make sure his on top of his class just like my appa." Minyoung says voice proud because though at times her father comes across as too innocent or naive he is indeed a very wide man that finishes everything on time, just as you would expect from a Kim. 

"Well then why don't you say that to the miserable young man hunched in a ball over there..." Kibum muses with his small smile long slim finger pointing towards the small hunched figure over at the toys corner. Minyoung smiles nodding her bow tied hair before prancing her way towards the auburn haired elder. 

As the younger girl finally makes her way towards the annoyed auburn, Kibum motions the young boy to come forward before. "We have to keep it a secret, okay? Because if something goes wrong and things don't go to plan I don't want Minyoung to get hurt. So please promise hyung-umma that whatever she does you won't tell her anything about today, okay?" 

Yoogeun nods because he knows that it would be best. Yes his hyung-umma is the prettiest boy he has ever seen, but he doesn't really know if pretty boys are something the elder brunette gets attracted to. If ever he gets attracted to anything, when all he seems to care about is his daughter. 

"I promise I won't, umma." Yoogeun says extending his pinky towards the elder who smiles before curling his own pinky around the younger's. "I promise."

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

The two youngsters were picked up by the Kim's family driver already a full 2 hours ago. Kibum tries to recollect all his courageous thoughts which have driven him to this uncomfortable situation. He inhales and exhales thinking of all the positive outcomes of confessing. 

Kibum cleans out the rest of the scattered toys, picking up drawing and paintings, smiling at the innocent drawings of complete families and friendship groups. After the blonde is satisfied with the spotless cosy classroom and he neatly stacks the plans for the next couple weeks with a smile on his face. He leaves the classroom with a smile on his face. 

As Kibum stands in front of the double white doors with the white gold plated handles and mail box, the same doors he's stood in front in more than one occasion, yet now it all seems like the first time for the younger.

He's wearing the outfit his only nephew had instructed him to wear. White skinny jeans matched with a white studded belt hugging his figure nicely, showcasing his perky bum and slim fit legs. Next he wore his baby pink and white striped dress shirt sleeves pulled and neatly folded reaching his elbows. The outfit is finished off with his pink waist coat which accentuated his dainty waist along with his prominent milky collar bones. Which he found out the elder was a major er for. The outfit suites him perfectly, of course it would it was picked out by the younger boy.

Kibum fixes his anklet before sending a final gaze down to his vans covered feet, heaving a sigh of agonising fear. 

"Breathe Kibum. Breathe." That is what he tells himself. Fixing his blonde hair into place he shakes the nervousness and unease away. Slim finger making its way to the buzzer situated at the far right side above sliver plate walls. 

1... 2... 3...

As soon as Kibum presses the doorbell it didn't take long for his eyes to widen in shock and disbelief. 

'Who is she?!'

"Hello sweet pea, who might you be?" The beautiful stranger says with a wink before flashing straight rows of white teeth. 

Kibum didn't know how to react, mind racking for information on who the slender female could be. Nothing, nothing seems to come to mind and it scares and annoys him all at the same time. 

"I-uh... I'm Kim Kibum- uh, is Jonghyun hyung home?" Kibum stutters, ivory hand automatically finding its way to rub shyly on his neck with the other hand still fiddling with the straps of the carrier bag, currently filled with Jonghyun and Minyoung's favourite food. 

But before the slender female could respond familiar faces popped up between the spaces of the said stranger. The one nearest the female’s shoulders made the blonde's tummy churn and heart rate to increase.

"Wahh~~~ Bummie is this what I think it is?" Jonghyun asked with a watery mouth and widened doe eyes and Kibum couldn't help but let the blush on his face to darken. He quickly nods in answer to the elder's question. 

"Se, I think whatever it is you're cooking. It's burnin-" And the elder chuckles as the chestnut haired female scrambles her way towards the inside of the house, probably off to the kitchen. That fact making the blonde internally frown, someone other than him is inside cooking in his (well the elder's) kitchen. 'Se?' What kind of name is that, and the question itself makes the younger frown. They must be so close, calling each other by nicknames. 'It's okay' Kibum thinks because Jonghyun calls him all sorts of nicknames and 'Bummie' is way cuter than 'Se'. 

Jonghyun doesn't waste time as he takes the carrier bag from the blonde's ivory coloured hands, before encircling his free one around the younger's small waist, pulling him in. 

"You don't understand how much I've wanted to taste this again." Jonghyun informs Kibum. "I can't wait to taste it for dinner, you're just in time." The other adds with a longing smile. Kibum smiles and nods letting his body sink in to the elder’s strong arms. But a satisfied smile soon turns into a small grimace. “Ughh.”

"But I just made dinner?" The stranger says with a cute pout and crossed arms, features shouting her every annoyance. 

"Correction, you tried to, Kyung. We can have everything for dinner. The more the merrier, right?" The elder then jokes (with another nickname, the younger winces at) positively. 

For once Kibum contradicts the elder's view because no, one meal should be enough, but obviously Jonghyun doesn't understand that. 

Strange tension is something Jonghyun is currently trying to deny feeling because damn the aura between Kibum and the female is off the charts. But he shakes the feelings away that were clawing him alive. He looks towards the two youngsters who seemed to not feel the strange tension filling the room. 

"Sekyung, is the table ready?" Jonghyun asks and Kibum 'ahhs' at the new information, the female name Sekyung comes into view with the pink frilly apron Kibum would use whenever cooking for the elder and he feels this anger boil within him as well as the undeniable insecurity. 'Why does she look so good with the apron on?' He asks himself already knowing the answer, prickling his heart. 

"I haven't yet but if you so kindly help, then maybe…" Sekyung says with a sarcastic playful tone, long hair chestnut hair tied up in a bun. The elder chuckles, the ones Kibum hates when it's not aimed at him. 

"I can help her, if you want hyung?" Kibum says because if anything he knows that playing innocent might just give him the edge with the elder (but it doesn't mean that he can't be provoked.)  Jonghyun's reaction makes him smile, indeed the younger's instincts were correct. 

"That's my Bummie. Sekyung is older than you so she's your noona." Jonghyun says patting the younger's side. Kibum hides a blush before muttering a soft 'okay' as he makes his way towards the dining room with his own cooked meal in hand.

Minyoung can feel it too, the tension boiling between the two strong characters. 'Jealousy can be a good thing' Minyoung thinks with a smile before making her way to the dining room to help her Ki-umma. 

Yoogeun sees the uneasiness in his uncle’s eyes meeting the elder woman, who he also came to meet only 3 hours before. The long haired brunette was already there probably even before he and Minyoung had made their way to the Kim's household but what irritates him the most is the way the younger girl acted so civil towards the other female. He was used to Minyoung scouring and grimacing at any sight of female species even a mere metre near her father. Yet there she was running with all her might to greet the female as her doe eyes meet hers. He really doesn't understand and he hopes the young girl would soon enlighten him but for now he just hopes that his uncle’s confession goes to plan. He smiles because that's all he could do to reassure the elder blonde that everything will be alright, and he makes his way to join the younger girl.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Kibum eyes the competition and he really hates how easy he could label her as a rival, when the elder female is smiling so sweetly towards him. Nicely shaped thighs and legs displayed by a body hugging pencil skirt, curvaceous body and angelic smile. He doesn't hate her, he is just envious of her if anything. 

Kibum finds out more about Sekyung during the time of preparing the table. He finds out that maybe he isn't only one with such a strong bond with Minyoung. As the young girl proves when she laughs and jokes with the elder. Even she seems to be able to make the smile on his own nephews face to widen. He also manages to find out that the woman in front of him is nothing but Jonghyun's own personal assistant and he hopes that everything between them is purely for business purposes.

He finishes up preparing, cutleries and plates ready for dinner as well as bowls of delicious food. 

"Jjong, dinner is ready!" Kibum says tone raising as he calls for the elder. 

Sekyung rises an eyebrow, "What did you just call him?" She asks the younger who is about to go and fetch the unresponsive puppy, before turning around to facing the curious face of the beautiful female. 

"Uhh... Jjong. Why noona?" Kibum asks because now he's the curious feline. Sekyung shakes her head, "No, just asking." Kibum finds himself smirking as he makes his way out of the dining room. 'Seems like you two aren't that close.' 

Kibum can feel the butterflies going crazy inside of him at the sight of the dozing other and he walks slowly towards the figure laid in the contrasting cream coloured leather sofa. He crouches down beside the elder waving his hands to check if Jonghyun was really a sleep. He will not fall for the same old trick twice. He smiles when the elder doesn't move a muscle or flinch as Kibum's soft fingers made their way around his prominent features, big round eyes to sculpted jaws. 

"Idiot, Kim Jonghyun." Kibum whispers with a bitter sweet smile. Yet he betrays himself as his body makes their way closer to the elder. Closer and closer until lips were mere inches from one another. 

Then a sweet cough intervenes.

"Kibum? What are you doing?" 

Kibum could feel cold sweat seeping through his pores. He stands up avoiding the judging stares of the female. 

"N-nothing, I was just- " 

"Umma what's wrong? Oh daddy is sleeping." Minyoung chimes as she makes her way towards the blonde other.

Kibum can still feel the dagger like states of the other woman but he smiles as Minyoung made her way towards him.

"Nothing's wrong baby, I was just having a hard time waking up your appa." The blonde smiles, looking at the face of the brunette he was so close to kissing. 

"It's okay umma, go back with aunty Sekyung, I'll wake up appa." Minyoung proposes ushering Kibum towards the long haired female.

Kibum curtly nods walking ever so slowly to the figure that had already turned her back towards him. 'What the hell were you thinking Kibum? Were you even thinking to begin with!' The younger curses himself.  

The elder female flashes a smile towards his direction as he made his way down, sitting in his place beside his nephew. 

"I'm going to pretend that I didn't see anything, Kibum." Sekyung says tone nonchalant and in a way it relieves Kibum as much as it annoyed him. 

But he's the better person so he shrugs after giving her a grimace he didn't even try to hide. "I don't know what you're on about, noona." He says innocently. Sekyung doesn't react apart from smiling at the other and that in itself makes the younger feel bad. Now he's the bad person. 

"I'm sorry, I'm just really tired but seeing all of these deliciousness is making my mouth water!" Jonghyun apologises as he makes his way along with Minyoung towards the nicely presented table. Sitting down in his place, followed by Minyoung sitting beside the blonde opposite the long haired female they started. 

"I can't wait to eat, Ki-umma, the Samgaetang looks delicious." Minyoung exclaims with a smile, which the blonde returned effortlessly. 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

"Se, why don't you introduce yourself properly, I don't think you have." Jonghyun proses crossing his fingers between each other looking at the beautiful female beside him. 

Kibum winces because he could see how perfect they are. 

"Sorry, I haven't really introduced myself properly. I'm Shin Sekyung 24 years old and I work as Jonghyun's personal assistant. Nice to meet you." Sekyung says as she straightens her back poising herself elegantly along with her straight rows of white teeth which she beamed directly towards the blonde.  

"Sorry, that I haven't introduced myself properly either. I'm Kim Kibum 22 years old, and this is my 7 years old nephew Park Yoogeun." Kibum says as he places a hand on the younger boy's shoulder who smiled at the elder female. "Pleasure to meet you, noona." Yoogeun smiles charmingly, making the female giggle. 

"Awe, what an adorable and polite nephew you have, Kibum-ah." Sekyung compliments tinting the younger's cheeks pink, "Thank you, noona." Kibum says with a small smile. How could he even begin to hate such a nice girl? 

The dinner is going pretty well, although it really does depend on the meaning of  'pretty well'. Actually it means that if the constant hidden frowns and small pouts caressing the younger blonde's features, is the meaning of 'pretty well' than pretty well it is.  

"Yah! Puppy can't you eat properly? You're such a dork sometimes. Wait actually I take that back, all the time." Sekyung muses before she leans over to the elder man, using her long fingers to smudge away slice from the elder's lips. 

Kibum chokes in his food quietly, if that's really possible. Even he hasn't dared to call the elder by a nickname so casually. The way she ever so seductively smudges off the sauce, makes the anger boil in him even hotter. It's like she knew that whatever she's doing was getting the better of him. He's jealous. Very, very jealous. 

Minyoung could feel once again, that familiar tension building up from the two motherly figures seated around the dinner table. To say that she isn't scared would be a completely and utter lie. The younger is beyond petrified, she has never seen her umma behave in such a way. Scouring and glaring at the elder woman who sat opposite him. Not directly when the woman was looking but long enough for the younger to see. Yet the younger could tell how behind all those grimace of the teacher, something else is bothering him and the little girl silently hope that it's got something to do with what she's thinking. 

Jonghyun just like his daughter could feel the heated tension between the two, it wasn't like the two were throwing daggers at each other or killing each other with forks and knives. He couldn't put his finger on it but something was definitely wrong. 

What catches his attention however is the sound of falling cutlery. His gaze soon falling on his daughter who is currently having trouble with getting what she wanted, he smiles with full admiration as Kibum's long arms make their way to aid his daughter’s needs. 

Minyoun has missed her Ki-umma's Samgaetang and so she quietly bends, arms stretching for more of her favourite dish. A dish made by Kibum himself. She smiles as she sees her Ki-umma lean forward to help her with the food. 

"I'll help you sweetie, here." Sekyung says standing up to place a generous amount of the soup on the little girl's bowl. Kibum thinks on the spot, reaching for the spring rolls, taking two pieces before turning around to place them in the younger boy’s plate who stared at him confused. 

"Here darling, I know how much you love them." He fakes a smile because he probably made a fool out of himself just now. 

The younger boy returns the smile of his uncle. "Thanks umma." He exclaims and the blonde squeezes the younger's arms in thanks. "No problem, honey." 

They carry on eating and talking, well more like Sekyung carried on talking and Kibum listening. Kibum realises how Minyoung never seems to act like the way she would if she was around other women. And it scared Kibum, 'What if Minnie likes her more than me?' His probably being paranoid but the younger couldn't be blamed. The blondes negative thoughts get interrupted by the elder's husky tone. 

"Bummie, is it okay if you and Yoogeun sleep here tonight? I have work tomorrow and if it’s possible, would you be able to take Minyoung to school?" Jonghyun asks putting down his fork as he looks pleadingly towards the younger who's shoulder continued to sink into his seat. 

"I-uh... Sure, Jjong. It's fine and I'd love too. I'm might need a few things from home though." The blonde stutters in a low voice, eyes purposely avoiding the doe wide eyes pointed towards him. 

Jonghyun really couldn't help but break into a smile at the younger's cuteness and loveable quirk of stuttering but he puts a poker face as Sekyung raises an eyebrow towards him. 

"Uh, no it's fine, I can get the driver to drive you back home early in the morning you won't need clothes. I think you still have the ones you left in the guest rooms along with Yoogeun-ah's." Jonghyun informs making the blonde's cheeks redden. 

The dinner concluded into a pleasant end. With Kibum feeling more insecure than ever and Yoogeun feeling as annoyed, but in all honesty he really couldn't fault the female. He tries, he honestly did. But the only thing he really disliked about her is the way she made his hyung-umma feel so small and insecure. Like he isn't enough and in his book that's the biggest crime anyone can ever commit. 

"I'll clean the dishes." Kibum proposes already tidying up after himself and Sekyung smiles at him, "I'll help too." and with that the two both separated. One already starting to wash the dishes as the other gathered dirty plates, putting them in the dishwasher. 

The two got along in perfect harmony. Kibum could even go as far as to say that they were even beginning to turn into good friends. They talk a lot about everything and anything. Kibum has the inkling feeling that the elder female knew about him and his uality and he just hopes that she doesn't ask nor does she bring up the topic of Jonghyun in that sense. He's not the brightest of liars. 

As Kibum and the two kids make their leave bidding their farewell to the elder female who stated her departure, Jonghyun makes his way towards his assistant. 

"Hey Se, do you and I have to work tomorrow again? If I do, which I probably will, can you come tomorrow? I don't want to wake Key up and trouble him anymore." Jonghyun asks leaning over the leather sofa with a small smile on his lips. Sekyung chuckles, putting on her coat. 

"I'll come over tomorrow then, pup." She says before straightening her skirt, eye brow rising at the medium sized frame hang on the wall with the happy family of and Minyoung, Jonghyun along with Kibum and Yoogeun. 

"So mind telling me the background story of Kim Kibum then, puppy?"

Jonghyun begins to open his mouth.

"Actually don't, I've got it all figured out. You're such an obvious little dog, aren't you?" 

With that she struts of with a wink before pecking the elder’s cheeks goodbye, making her way out of the house, closing the door behind her. 

Jonghyun smiles, "Sadly." he says as he turn off the lights before making his way up stairs.  

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

"Goodnight... Hyung." Kibum says and that alone made the elder's whole body shiver. It's never like the younger to call him hyung. The formalities were long gone between the two of them. In a way he loved the way the younger's unusually deep toned voice would resonate his ears as the other calls him by his nickname, 'Jjong'. 

Maybe the elder likes it so much that hearing 'hyung,' fall from the younger's bow lips is something which annoys and slightly angers him, causing his pursed lip to morph itself into a dejected pout. 

Just as the younger made the move to turn and walk away, Jonghyun, takes his hands out from his pocket catching the slim milky wrist of the other, gently. Kibum tries to suppress a squeak at the elder's sudden actions.

"Hey, are you okay? You've been really out of it today, Bummie?" Jonghyun asks with his big doe eyes and small lopsided smile. A sight Kibum wanted to hit, scream and kiss all at the same time. 

Couldn't the elder tell how hurt and insecure he felt? With Sekyung all pretty and perfect all over his face? Mocking him with how stupid he is for actually believing that he had so form of advantage over the elder woman? 

Kibum could go on and on about how he isn't okay. Heck, everything is but okay. He's just currently having a mental battle between his heart and his rational brain. Who's currently laughing at how much of an idiot he had made himself look. 

"I'm fine hyung, why wouldn't I be?" Kibum says making the elder silently wince at the word he was referred to as. 'Something wasn't right, that's the obvious'. 

"You can talk to me you know, if you have any problem you know I'm always here for you, Kibum." Finally Jonghyun lets the other’s birth name fall from his tongue. Using their birth names was a secret way in which they would talk to let the other know that something was serious. The situation right now is something Jonghyun would never joke about especially if it’s about the boy that makes his heart stop, stomach churn and eyes to glimmer in admiration. 

"Jjong, seriously I'm fine. So if you don't mind I'm going to sleep now." The younger says gently easing his wrist out from the elder's loose hold. Jonghyun nods because it’s the only thing he could do at the given situation. The younger's problem isn't something that should concern him, in any way shape or form and yet, it still does. He despises the way the younger's shoulder hunches and depletes as he walk away he absolutely loathe the way the younger's eyes didn't shine not even once today. It should be shining now, when he is with him, if not all the time. Kibum is definitely someone who should never cast a frown. He's too pretty and beautiful in Jonghyun’s eyes to be down about something probably not as important. 

Oh how wrong he was. 

Kibum smiles at the two sleeping figures laying on the bed, his anger slowly depleting. Instead a small smile currently widening at the sight of the free space just beside Yoogeun. He shouldn't be worrying about something so trivial, Sekyung and Jonghyun could be really good friends for all he knows.

'Or, they could be really good actors, hiding their relationship.' 

Kibum wishes and prays to all the higher mighty beings that. That isn't the case. His heart wouldn't be able to bare the thought of losing the elder. 

The feline shook all the negative thoughts away, he can't be such a pessimist now when his in the verge of losing everything. So he sleeps on it, yet he doesn't quite understand why silent tears were staining his cheeks, flushing them a light pink. 

But what he does understand is that, he's too afraid of losing the people he loves the most. Last time he remembers, it didn't hurt him this bad. 

 

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~ 12 ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Soo, didn't i tell you, you all are gonna end up hating me :3

I'm sorry, but its for the plot i need some drama right plus when, jongkey does get together and that time you'll soon find out, then you'll be drowning in fluff again, soo its a win win situation.

I know i used Sekyung but its for the sake of fiction and yeah, she's still kinda mysterious so i don't know what you think of her, comment below :)

Umm and for the people who thought that out Key baby was going to get rejected, I fell betrayed it's like you dont know me ahahahah our poor baby didn't even get to confess D:

And i still do hope you like the drama and this is done for Jonghyun's sake so yeah pleas anticipate, and i must agree with Jongkey Wedding here, this chapter was a monster +6K worth of words. Plus you're probably jealous of her she gets to read untill chapter 15, since ive wrote all the other chapters out ahahaha

-iloveyou-

 

 

Long chapter is loooong...

and getting your hopes up. meaaan.

I'm sure Key will confess (soon?)

Well I still have 3 chapters to correct so I'll find out! whahahahah

Love~~

Jongkeywedding