Crazy love V

Crazy Love Games
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ding dong! The school bell ringing show the classes had ended for today. Seohyun put her books inside her bags and walk out from the class. ‘Hmm..I take my racket first and then back home!’

Seohyun go to the tennis room quickly and when she arrived there, she saw Soojung was standing at the door.

“Eh? Soojung sunbaenim...ur not go home yet?”ask Seohyun. Soojung looks shocked and smiled bitterly.

“Emm..”

“U must really happy right? Got a gift from Kai sunbaenim!”say Seohyun cheerly and walk to Soojung.

“No..Kai is my childhood friend..he gave u too right?”said Soojung.

“Eh! Kai sunbae is ur childhood friend? That’s mean, u and Kai sunbae had play tennis together since kid?” ask Seohyun. She really shocked when Soojung and Kai was friend since kid.

“Becuz, I thought if I can play tennis. We will be together forever...”Soojung look down.

“Eh?”Seohyun was dumbfounded.

“Look! Kris sunbae and Kai sunbae was compete each other!”shout one of the girl and run to the court.

“The intense competition between captain and deputy captain! I want to watch it!”say the other girl.

“Omo! U heard that Soojung sunbae! That’s them! We should watch too!” Say Seohyun can keep her patientness to watch the competition.

“Sorry...I don’t want to watch it...”Say Soojung suddenly and make Seohyun turn her head to her with her pounding heart.

“Becuz it’s too....hurt..”Soojung start to tears up. Suddenly she fall down.

“Sunbaenim!”Seohyun help Soojung to get up.

“I had try my best to make he love me,but failed! I had confess to him but being rejected. It’s really hurt..But, I’m not giving up! I persevered myself and keep trying. But now..he likes someone else! Kai likes u Seohyun! What a lucky girl if I was u Seohyun!”said Soojung and crying. Seohyun feels pity towards her.

“U know what sunbaenim..U and I was in a same situation...I always want to be like u, a person that Kris sunbae likes...we’re same sunbaenim...”Said Seohyun and try to calm Soojung down. Soojung look at Seohyun.

                                                                                ******

Dok! “In!”

“They both winning with one point..”said Suho.

“We know the weakness between u and me..”said Kai with a racket on his hands.

“U don’t have to be that serious captain..”smirks Kris.

“In this situation? Sorry..I have to be serious Kris...I can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter