Crazy love I

Crazy Love Games
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Haha! Maybe my update is too fast..becuz I had write this early.

Seohyun pov

It was Sunday and I was going out to buy some grocery. In a way back home, suddenly I saw a figure of man that I really know walking with one lady. He’s Kris sunbae! And a lady beside him is...Soojung Sunbae? What are they doing? Are they dating? Andwae!!! It can’t be! I like Kris sunbae alot!

I follow them silently and they stop walking.OMG! Where should I  hide? There! A tree! I quickly hiding behind the tree and keep watching them. It’s looks like Kris Sunbae was talking something. I try to stalker what are Kris Sunbae talking about.

“Soojung..I..I like u..”

Dup! I’m fall suddenly.

BWO!!!! A person that I likes was...was telling his feelings to other girl? That..that is my Kris Wufan..that’s mean..automatically I have been reject! Haihhh.....

“I’m sorry...”said Soojung Sunbae. Ha?

“I’m sorry...I don’t like u..I’m sorry..”said Soojung Sunbae and leave him alone. What? Yessss! That’s so gooooddddddd! This is my opportunity! But...Kris Sunbae..he looks so sad...

“Kris Sunbae!!” I shout his name and walk to him with smile. He look at me with shocked on his face.

“Seohyun...did u saw...”ask him with fear on his face.

“Yes! I saw everything! Pity on u Sunbae...”I said with smile.

“U looks happy...”say him. Of course I’m happy!

“Aihh...to heal ur broken heart, looks like u have to fall with me....”I said with hope.

“Che! Don't be dreaming..I will never fall in love with u..”He smirks while keep his both hands inside his pocket.

Bukk! I’m falling again!

“Don’t talk nonsense...go back home..ahhh..u walk alone?hmm..take care..”he said and ready to walk away. Ahh..he tell me to take care of myself...kekeke!

“Sunbae! Emm..if u don’t mind, lets walk together!”I said shyly.

“Shireo..my house is opposite direction...”he said and leave me alone. TT___________________TT

Ah..looks like I lost the hope...but, I will never give up! I’m sure, I will steal his....heart!!!

End of pov.

Shuuu!! A sound of tennis racket being play by the student.

“Yahh! Do u think this is a besball? U hit the ball too strong..”said Taeyeon and trying to looks for the ball that being hit by Seohyun.

Today was perfect day to Seo Joohyun, a first year student of Art School Academy and to the school tennis girls team.

Pokk! The ball was hit to Kris head. Seohyun saw that and quickly run to him.

“Oh! Sunbaenim! Are u okay?”ask Seohyun.

“ U hit the ball to the next court just to meet me are u?” said Kris annoyingly while rubs his hurt head. Seohyun scratch her head.

“Err..can I said this is a gravity of love sunbaenim? Hehe..”said Seohyun smiling widely. Kris feels annoyed.

“So, is that means it should fall on my head!!”yell Kris.

“Errr....”

“Whatever...”said Kris and turn back and continue playing the tennis.

“Sunbaenim.... L....”

He’s a cold person..but, I still like Kris sunbae!

                                                                                  **********

Seohyun pov.

I walk inside the court back with the ball on my hands. Kris sunbae really cold to me...

Zappp! “Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” I bend down and defend myself from being hit by the tennis ball.

“Welcome back Seohyun...”said Taeyeon.

“Fuhhh..I taught I will die...”I said and cress my chest to feel relieved the ball doesn’t hit me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter