step 2. mysterious

Forbidden Love

''Ha Neul, dinner's ready!'' my sister shouted from the kitchen.

Mom and dad wasnt home it was only my sister and me, sometimes i kind of enjoyed being alone with her, but only when she was in her serious mood.

I went to the kitchen leaving the paper lap on my bed, i was thinking about the steps that would help me get MinWoo, well if the worked i didnt know anything about love so i didnt know if what i did was right or wrong but somehow i feel it was wrong, what if i ended up hurting MinWoo?

 

''I felt like eating Japanese today, so i made us some ramen'' my sister said as i sat down at the table.

''Ah, i see'' I mumbled, my thoughts was with MinWoo i wasnt really paying any attention to my sister.

''Why are you so moody today?'' she asked and glanced confused at me, like i was an idiot. I knew i couldnt tell her about MinWoo and Sae-Jun so i just shrugged my sholders and shoke my head.

''I'm just not feeling well'' i said and tried to smile, i huess it worked because my sister didnt respond she just began to eat her ramen.

 

When i helped my sister cleaning the diches i could feel her eyes watching me, she was curious.

 

''Hey.. are you sure you're okay ? - it's not like you look sick or anything, just down why wont you tell me?'' she said and grabbed the dry diches ''don't be so mysterious, it make people curious you know''

 

I looked at her with an asking look but i didnt say a word. Mysterious?

So if i acted mysterious and didnt tell MinWoo wether i was doing this or that he'd get curious and find me interesting?

I decided to give it a shot, just to see if it'll work. As soon as we were finished in the kitched i headed back to my room and grabbed my pencil and the paper on my bed ''MYSTERIOUS'' was step 2 so i went from ignoring him to acting all mysterious.

 

As i was writing my cellphone suddenly bibbed and i got a huge shock jumping out of my bed, i rarly got texted from others than MinWoo... WAIT A SECOND... Did MinWoo just text me ? 

But it was already 9:33pm he was supposed to do his homework or practice with the boys right now. I Grabbed my phone and opened the text, i was right it was from MinWoo, as soon as i read it i froze completely ''come out, im waiting under your window'' WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN ?!

I ran out and hurried to put my shoes on, i was getting excited already though i had to stay cool and act calm... but could i do that when my heart was pounding so much?

 

''Hey.. Ha Neul, where are you going, wasnt you feeling unwell?'' my sister asked from the door and i turned to her

''well, i just need some fresh air, i'll be back in few minutes unnie'' she didnt get to respond before i ran out and shot the door behind me.

 

It was already dark outside and the moon looked huge and shined beautifully on this summer evening.

 

''Hey'' a voice shouted from the bench under my window, i already knew it was MinWoo though so i just hurried to join him on the bench.

''Mh, yo'' i responded in a cold voice, i might have sounded could  but i was warm inside, my whole chest was boiling.

''Did you eat yet?'' MinWoo asked and looked at me, he looked pretty serious, but i just nodded and looked away.

The silence filled the space between us, i got nervouse and i was all shaky though MinWoo seemed relaxed and completely calm. untill he turned to me again.

 

''Are you free Friday night Ha Neul?'' he asked and tilled his head. i hesitaded but i tried to look very confident in my answer.

''No, I'm not'' i said.

''Huh? - what are you up to on Friday?'' he asked surprised, I normally said sure everytime he wanted to be with me, which happened pretty often before the vacation.

''Just stuff'' i responded and stood up ''i better go in, unnie is waiting'' i waved and headed to the door, but i didnt got far before MinWoo grabbed my hand and pulled me back on the bench, not letting go of my hand he glanced at me.

''Please Ha Neul...'' he said in a serious voice

 

I looked at him confused, he was still holding my hand, what was all this.. did he find my answer mysterious was he curious?

My body was shaky and i knew i blushed, it was just too dark to be noticed.. what was this, what did MinWoo want ?

 

GOD HIS HAND WAS WARM AND SOFT!