{ seven }

Forbidden Love

"Wake up oppa!!!!!!" Minhye shrieked in Himchan's room. "Bwoh?! It's Saturday!!" Himchan screamed at the top of his lungs at Minhye for waking him up and breaking his sleep. "Nae! But it's time to visit Ahjussi!!!" Minhye shouted back. "Argh, let me sleep awhile more please." Himchan said grumpily. "Arraso. -.- I'll make breakfast for both of us and when I'm done, you have to wake up!" Minhye said excitedly. After Minhye left the room, Himchan went into deep sleep again. Then, he was woke up by the aroma of his favourite Americano Coffee. He dashed out of his room right to the kitchen exclaiming, " AHHH AMERICANO MY FAVOURITE!!!!" Minhye smirked at him and started serving the food and Himchan's favourite Americano Coffee. "Awwww, Dongsaeng, saranghaeyo~" Himchan said to Minhye. Minhye looked at him feeling disgusted but was blushing madly at the same time. "Eww Oppa, you and those cheesy lines."

 

Himchan didn't care and continue taking big gulps of his Americano Coffee. After they had finished their breakfast, Minhye stood up and started clearing the plates and cups. "Now please go change and let's head to the hospital." Minhye said while walking into the kitchen with the dishes. Himchan nodded and walked upstairs to change. When he was down, Minhye was already ready. So they hit the road. Since it was a nearby hospital, they reached in less than 20 minutes. "Appa! Omma!!" Himchan shouted as he walked in the ward. "Sheesh!" His omma hissed. "This is a hospital  my son!" Himchan's appa joined in. "Mian.. Buiing Buiing!" Himchan apologised with his aeygo. His parents sighed, smiling and looked up and found Minhye. "Minhye! You're here!!" Himchan's appa exclaimed excitedly. "Annyeong ahjussi! I actually stayed over at your house yesterday.. Keke.." Minhye smiled and said. Himchan's parents looked at each other and asked at the same time, "Did anything happened?" Himchan knew what they were thinking and quickly replied, "NO! OF COURSE NOT!!" Minhye and Himchan's parents giggled at Himchan. "What?" Himchan asked curiously. "Nothing." The three of them replied.

 

"Omma, did the doctor say when Appa can leave the hospital?" Himchan asked his omma when Minhye was out to buy some coffee for them and his appa was asleep. "Err... The doctor just told me yesterday that his condition may turn serious any time so we must take precaution.. Hence he may be here for another week.. But I don't think it's a problem to you since you have the company of Minhye." his Omma winked at him. "Bwoh?! Omma what are you thinking?! She's just my Dongsaeng....." Himchan hollered back. "Sheesh!! This is a hospital!! Anyway whatever, as you heard, your appa needs to stay here for another week, so I'm gonna be here to look after him too." His omma said. Just then the door flew opened and Minhye walked in with three cups of coffee and one cup of Americano. She handed the coffee to Himchan's omma and left one on the small table beside Himchan's appa's bed as he was asleep. She then passed the Americano to Himchan and said, "I know you can't live without 4 cups of this a day.." Himchan gave Minhye a warm smile in return and Minhye's heartbeat raced again just like the last time Himchan caught her by her waist. Till today, she still didn't know why she felt like that. They stayed with Himchan's parents until about 6 plus. "It's dinner time, so both of you go grab a bite and go home already arraso? There's no need to be back anymore as you guys need rest." Himchan's omma ordered them. "Arraso omma, take care!! Annyeong!" Himchan said.

 

He and Minhye was walking down the streets looking for some fanciful restaurant or something. They gave up after they found out that they had already walked pass all the food stalls and restaurant. "I think we'll just fix our stomach at home.." Minhye suggested. "Arraso." Himchan said as they walked towards the taxi stand to wait for a taxi to pick them home.