Dance, Dance.

Returned Favour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Note! This was a double update. You might not have read the previous chapter!

( Returned Favour – Part 3 of 3 )

 

Hours later, when the sounds of their soft groans and moans and excited breaths had died down, they continued lying in a spooning position as they watched the sky outside beginning to get brighter. They didn’t speak a word for at least an hour. Hoya nuzzled his nose and lips against the crook of Myungsoo's neck, occasionally scattering little kisses on his shoulder and neck, to let him know he was still awake. 

Myungsoo, who was evidently fully sobered up by then, offered him no conscious signs of being awake. It was only when Hoya's hands occasionally wandered around, caressing Myungsoo's body, that younger showed signs of life by slapping the trespassing hands away.  

He was waiting for the moment sleep would take him over so that he could wake up in the afternoon and find himself alone on the bed again, next to a similar note from a year ago, this time telling him to shower if he wants, get dressed, then leave and never see Hoya again.

His favour had been returned so there was really no other bridge between him and Hoya anymore. 

“Hey...”  Hoya spoke softly.  “Are you okay? Comfortable? Uncomfortable?”

Myungsoo didn't respond.

“Do you want to get up? It's almost 10 a clock.”

Myungsoo's heart began to pound, but still he didn't say anything.

Hoya had felt the beat of Myungsoo's heart accelerate because he soon added with a light peck on top of Myungsoo's shoulder. “I'm not asking you to leave, Myungsoo, it's okay. Please, just let me know if you're okay.”

“I feel dirty.” Myungsoo finally spoke up. “As much as I initially enjoyed the thought of ing up your relationship with that woman, since you put me in the same position last year, now I just feel disgusting.”

“Believe it or not, I felt the same way last year. It's okay If you're worried about Hyojin, don't be, because–”

“I don't want to hear it.”

“Myungsoo, seriously. Stop being so childish and listen to me–”  Hoya tried to reason with Myungsoo by wrapping his arms around Myungsoo again, but the latter struggled against him and turned to face him. “Myungsoo...”

“Nope. Stop it. I really don't care.” He said, ignoring all of Hoya's attempts to explain anything to him about Hyojin. Somehow he still liked the way Hoya's voice was laced with agitation. He placed his hand on Hoya's chest, closing his fist tightly. Then he said, “I don't care, because I feel like dancing right now. Move.” 

He shoved Hoya out of his way and jumped off the bed before pulling on a pair of boxers and a T-shirt. Blatantly ignoring whatever Hoya was trying to say to him, he rushed out of the bedroom, completely bewildering the elder, until the sounds of soft rock music playing in the living room was replaced by unfamiliar EDM tunes, along with the volume raised at least three times as much as it had been.  

By then, Hoya was really about to lose his mind, trying to figure out what Myungsoo was thinking.

A minute later, Hoya got dressed too and joined Myungsoo in the living room to find him dancing along to the obnoxiously loud music on top of the coffee table, seemingly drunk, with a new glass of whiskey in his hand. Hoya wouldn't really call it dancing though. Myungsoo just flailed one of his hands around aimlessly as he hopped off the coffee table and jumped around the living room with his eyes closed most of the time.  

Myungsoo knocked his drink back and poured another before resuming his ‘dancing’.

Hoya had to grab him at one point so that he wouldn't crash into the television, and then again when he almost tripped over the coffee table. Each time, Myungsoo shoved Hoya away with a lot more force than Hoya seemed to believe he'd have in him at this time of the day – in particular, after getting no sleep over that previous night.  

Soon, a nauseating ache began to make a home inside Hoya's chest as he thought about how much Myungsoo had really come to resent him ever since that night. Maybe that resentment wasn't over and done with yet.

Eventually Myungsoo found himself going a little overboard with the liquor again, drinking vodka straight from the bottle as if it was water. The bottle suddenly fell to the ground, just like before, but he didn't seem to notice it since the sound was dulled by the loud music. Hoya had to pick him up and carry him to the other side of the room so that he wouldn't dance on top of the broken pieces of glass.

Myungsoo took this chance to pull Hoya along with his dancing, holding his hand and dancing around him, jumping up and down and smiling sleepily whilst keeping his eyes closed.  

It occurred to Hoya that Myungsoo might have been purposely trying to create a mess in his place, but he decided to let the younger wear himself out. While Hoya had previously worried that Myungsoo might have been going crazy, he then realised that Myungsoo was just sleep deprived – because this much craziness was a known symptom of sleep deprived Myungsoo. Hoya had witnessed it do weird things to Myungsoo's train of thoughts and actions in the past.  

He smiled, finally allowing himself to join in with Myungsoo's drunk dancing, but only for a short while before he went to clean up the mess Myungsoo had created with the broken glass. When Myungsoo continued to avoid having to talk to him, Hoya went and cleaned up his bed room while waiting for Myungsoo to wear himself out.  

When he was done and Myungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter