You only got one chance you know?

Cold Revenge = Sweet Ending

Himchan's POV:

 

I sat on my bed. Thinking of what happened yesterday, also today. I lay down slowly, closing my eyes. Wishing to dream about me and Eunwol being together as a couple. I was about to sleep when I heared a tap on my window. I stood up I saw Yongguk hyung and the rest of the gang throwing stones on my window.

 

"Open the window you stupid!" Youngguk ordered. I pouted then I open my window so that they could enter. They quickly climb over the walls, up to my room. The members waved at me.

 

"What?" I asked. They rolled their eyes then  they sat on my bed. Zelo and Jongup lay down, Deahyun and Youngjae sat down while Yongguk wrapped his arm around me.

 

"What do you mean by 'what'? Dummy! We're here to help you. Sit down, relax and be quiet. Your omma doesn't now that we're here." Yongguk sat down on the floor near the bed.

 

This is the reason why I never left this group. They are the best. They never leave me. They are there to comfort me, and make me happy. So, I sat down with them. We walked different plans on how to confess my love to Eunwol.

 

"What? We'll do it tomorrow? Don't you th-"

"No. Tomorrow's the last decision."

"But-"

"No buts. Oh, we need her friends help. So, we need to contact them, now."

 

We talked to her friends on the phone. Guess what, they agreed. My heart it's beating faster then my normal heartbeat. I'm getting excited, so as being nervous. What if she rejects me? That woul probably hurt me alot.

 

"So, are you up for it?" They asked.

"Yup!" I said. After that I remined silent. I pouted.

"Help! I can't do it alone!" I exclaimed making them jump at my sudden action. They laughed.

"Of course we will, silly." They patted my back, smiling widely at me, comforting my coward heart. We sat down on the floor.

"We need to prepare for the letters and other stuff you might need for tomorrow. Do you have any art papers?" Youngjae asked. I shook my head. All of them flashed like 'oh-we-totally-forgot-about-that' look, except for Zelo. He was smirking widely.

"Here. Here's the scissors, glue, pencils, and colors. What else?" He said while putting everything on the floor. We smiled at the amazement.

"How could you keep these stuffs in your bag?" Daehyun asked. Zelo smiled sheeply.

"Well, that's are maknae. Kaja! Let's do it now. We've got more stuffs to do." Youngjae beamed like a boss. We rolled our eyes.

"Fine." Daehyun teased as he took a peice of paper then he started doodling on it. We laughed then lately we followed.

 

We spend our niht making flashcards and other romantic cards for her. Once you've given a chance. Don't lose it. Beacuse you only got one chance you know. Don't lose it or you'll might regret things, again.

 

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

 

I'm done!!!! Sorry for upadating the 3rd chapter late. I got busy with school works because it's the end of the schoolyear, so I need to finish all my requirements. And it's hard. Well, writing for you guys made me happy:3 *clap**clap* Keep on supporting my stories. Love you guys:*

Chanyeol-waving_large