I didn't really mean it.

Cold Revenge = Sweet Ending

Himchan POV:

 

I felt down since it's monday, so school starts, again. And I don't even know how to face Eunwol after what happened yesterday.

 

- FLASHBACK -

 

"Should we exchanged partners?" Sandeul asked me.

 

Oh my gosh. Eunwol's looking at me, waiting for my answer. Uhmmm, Ottokae?

 

"Well-" I cut. It looks rude if I leave my partner, buy I also want to dance with her. I pointed my person in front of me, shyly.

 

"I'd love too but-"

"I see." Sandeul's word felt with disappointment. I looked at Eunwol's face, her eyes started to tear up. It breaks my heart. I want to comort her but I can't. I've got speechless. I watch Sandeul pull her away. They talked with Binchan then I saw Eunwol started to sob. I don't know what to do. I want to leave my partner but her grip in my hand stopped me. Than, later on Binchan, so as Eunwol ran towards the door. I felt down and ashame.

 

"Please, I must go." I took her hand away  from mine.

 

I waited for them to go out. Then I heared Binchan shouting.

 

"You don't deserve a guy like him . . .

 . . . A jerk. A big big JERK!"

 

Her words. It puts thorns in my heart. I was shocked to feel the tears on my cheeks.  I'm starting to cry.

 

"Yup, his a jerk. A big JERK. I don't deserve him." Eunwol beamed.

 

Her words. I can't breath, I felt like my heart got riped into pieces. I sobbed harder. People looked at me, like 'what-happened-look' or 'is-he-a-gay?'. I don't care about them. I only care for Eunwol, what will he think of me after this? Will her attitude change? Will he ignore me? I've got worried. I heared them opened trhe door. I quickly ran towards the male's comfort room. As I hear them laugh like nothing happends. It burns my heart into ashes.

 

- END OF FLASHBACK -

 

I entered the gym, seeing her lauging with her friends. I smiled softly. Then I saw her turned her face to me. Her smile quickly diasappeared. She glared at then she rolled her eyes. She stood up.

 

"Kaja. Let's help Sir Kim with the late students." She invited. All of her friends suddenly stood up. Then they nodded. 

 

Is she staying away from me? Is she still mad? What should I do? Should I talk to her? Questions keeps on spinning around my head. Later on, reccess arrived. I waited for her at the canteen. She was eating her favortie foodd. I sighed in commitment. Same thing happeneds, she stood up, glared at me, than she rolled her eyes, leaving me dumbfounded. I can't control it anymore. It burst out. My friends were shocked when tears escaped my eyes.

 

"Himchan, are you ok?" Yongguk hyung asked me. Yongguk hyung is the group's leader. He's leads us very well, and he never lets us down. I noddedin pain.

"No, you're not ok. Come on. Tell us hyung." Jongup pleaded. He was second to the youngest. This time I shook my face as I cry harder. It's my first time crying in front of them beacuse of a girl, a girl I love so much and the girl I want to live with forever.

"It's ok. Is it about Eunwol?" Youngguk asked. I nodded. I could only nod beacuse I wsa crying hard. I nod and nod at their questions. They hugged me. Seeing my friends comfort me, it made me cry harder.

"I really want to dance her. And I really didn't meant to hurt her. I got shy and I lose my coolness. I'm such a dumb. It's my only chance how could I waste it?" I sobbed.

 

It's true, I really want to dance her. I want to be her first and I want to be her last dance too, but my shyness bewitched me. I got speechless, but I never really meant to hurt her because . . . 

. . . I love her . . .

 

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

 

There you go.... I'm done. Phew. That was. . . PAINFUL . . . Oh guys, March 28 is his birthday, Ottokaesoe? It looks like his waiting for my greetings . . . Should I greet him? >.<

 

Well, anyways. It's getting late. I don't want to have D.O.'s eyes when I wake up (no offense. i love his eyes. Ulzzang style O.O) I've got to go. I'll try updating earlier. Buye. Gud nyt. Annyeang~~~:D

 

FYI: From chapter 2 - 4. It's just my fantasy. It never happened I just want to give you a fluffy story so please undersatand. And the other part is private  . . . so, I cant . . . >.<

 

Wait for my next story (after this one). It will be in a drama genre, a sad story. About me and him again. Sorry, can't move forward, but, still, hope yhou love it.

 

Bye~~~~ Annyeong~~~~ <3 Nytnyt:*