Chapter 15: I LIKE YOU

(ON HOLD) PLAYFUL LOVE : Teach, Touch , and Torn Me Not!

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

7:30 am Tuesday

 

Guess who’s the person who woke up early today? ^.*

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong

 

Yes the lazy Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon woke up early today.

 

Do you know why?

 

Well it’s because of Sandara Park!

 

He actually hasn’t slept well because of thinking that Sandara Park will be going out to Lee Donghae today!

 

“ that guy!! I know she only met Dara yesterday and he already has the nerve to invite her to go out!!! The hell!!”

 

He decided to call Seungri because of irritation he’s feeling right now. He himself was not aware about his actions towards Sandara Park. Yes guys Kwon Jiyong haven’t noticing it yet how crazy he looks like right now.

 

Ring

 

Ring

 

Ring

 

Ring

 

Ring

 

The maknae hasn’t picking up his phone. The Dragon’s nose is now flaring. He called again.

 

Ring

 

Ring

 

Ring

 

Ring

 

“He---llooo” A husky sleepy voice answered the call.

 

“Seungri!!”

 

Maknae checked who’s the caller is with his still half asleep eyes then put back the phone in his ears again.

 

“Hyung…Why? It’s still early”

 

“Get up!!! Come to my house now!!!”

 

“Urghhh Hyung!!!” Seungri kicking his feet in the air. “I’m still sleeping. Do you know what time right now?” It’s still freaking 7 in the morning. I should be sleeping right now! You too…… sleep first okay hyung”

 

“ you Seungri! If you’re not going to obey me you’re dead!!”

 

“Ahhhh Hyung…I need to sleep”

 

“Lee Seungri” Jiyong said in a bossy voice.

 

Seungri unwillingly get up from his bed and started preparing himself. “Okay Okay Okay Hyung!! HUL you’re really crazy”

 

 

 

Hanged up

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________

 

Donghae arrived at the house of Sandara to pick her up.

 

He knows yesterday was the first day he met Sandara Park. And he said last night that he like her already and even asked her to go out today.

 

Everyone might think that he’s too fast and it will give him an image of a player but I tell you, Lee Donghae only got one girlfriend in his entire high school days and take note they last for two years. And who said there is a real time table for saying "I like you"? None right?

 

Lee Donghae is a faithful and trustworthy guy. When he loves, he gives all. He promise to himself that once he saw the girl that he think for him, he will never ever give himself a chance to let her go.

 

So that’s what he’s doing right now. He knows Sandara Park was the girl he’s been waiting for. So he immediately makes a move after knowing that she doesn’t have a boyfriend yet. He actually got nervous knowing a pretty smart girl like her might be already taken. But luckily she's single and that made him believe more that Sandara Park is really destined for him.

 

Donghae was now in front of her house. He called her to inform her that he’s outside already. He saw Dara went out and locked their front door and checked the windows if it was already secured. Donghae opened his car's door for Dara. He felt good today that he’s with her.

 

“Going out with someone you like really makes you feel better.” He thought

 

"Where do you want to go?" Donghae asked Dara while putting on his seatbelt.

 

"Uhm. I don’t know. You decide." Dara replied while putting on her seatbelt too.

 

"I actually planned our date today." He glanced and smiled at her.

 

"Really? Then why you still asked me where I wanted to go?"

 

"Well... I still want to do what you like if ever you want to go somewhere."

 

Dara smiled at him. The smile that shines his whole being. Her smile is the pretties that Donghae have ever seen from a girl.

 

"Do you mind if I asked where are we going?"

 

"Of course. We are going to a hill." Donghae started the engine and drive.

 

"Hill?"

 

"Yes a hill."

 

"Are you serious?"

 

"Yes"

 

It’s a one hour ride to the hill that Donghae’s talking about. During the drive they talked, talked and talked. They talked about everything as in everything, even the insects, fungus and bacteria’s around can be their topic.

 

Dara is easy to talk with.

 

And that’s only one of many reasons why Donghae liked her.

 

A minute later Dara felt nervous. But not because he’s beside Donghae…………well that’s a different situation *cough cough* …………… anyways Dara felt nervous because she felt someone is trailing them from behind. Dara glanced at the rearview mirror of Donghae’s car to check out the cars behind them. Since they were still in the city she can’t accuse any cars following them, right? So she decided to ignore it but she remembers something. It was last night, when she saw a familiar silhouette behind the tree in front of their house. She can’t be mistaken that it was him….it was his shadow…….it was Kwon Jiyong but thinking that it was him make her doubt because of the reason that it’s impossible that Kwon Jiyong was there. It was impossible because it is impossible that the Great Kwon Jiyong will go to there and hide behind a tree. Hello he’s Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon!! What will he do there anyways?

 

"Where here already" Donghae disrupted Dara’s thoughts.

 

“Oww. Where here?”

 

Donghae smiled and nodded. “Yeah. You’re in a deep thought huh”

 

Dara just smiled at him.

 

After they came out in the car, Donghae get the basket on the back of his vehicle.

 

"What’s that for?" She asked.

 

"Where going to a picnic"

 

“Woah…Really?"

 

"Yes" Donghae winked at Dara. Of course Dara blushed. That wink can kill a thousand fangirls you know.

 

They climbed the hill. Dara was walking in front of Donghae right now. Her flowery pink dress adorned with lace that wound around the knee high skirt really fits her so well. Donghae likes how Dara make herself simple yet still very beautiful.

 

Dara was truly a work of beauty.

 

And that’s only one of many reasons why Donghae liked her.

 

They only took less than ten minutes to reach the top of the hill. Dara prepared the picnic set herself. Like putting the picnic blanket on the ground first under the big tree standing alone on the center top of the hill. She placed the basket on the edge of the blanket and took the food outside the basket and prepared it in the middle of the picnic blanket.

 

“Can we start eating now?” She asked.

 

“Are you really that hungry already?”

 

Dara cheeks turned red because of her obvious cravings to eat right now. She shyly smiled at him and nodded.

 

“Okay then let’s start eating”

 

“Whoah kimbap!!” Dara’s eyes shined when she saw the kimbap.

 

He chuckled because of her reaction. “Is kimbap your favorite?”

 

“Yes” She picked one piece of kimbap with her chopsticks. “Do you bring ssamjang?”

 

***Ssamjang is a thick, spicy paste used with food wrapped in a leaf in Korean cuisine. The sauce is made of doenjang, gochujang, sesame oil, onion, garlic, green onions, and optionally brown sugar. Ssam means "wrapped" and jang means "paste" or "thick sauce." Together as ssamjang they mean "wrapping sauce."

 

“Ssamjang? ……. I’m sorry Dara but I haven’t brought one. Where you gonna used it anyways?”

 

She made a sad face and put back the kimbap she picked a while ago. “I only eat kimbap dip in ssamjang.”

 

Donghae got shocked on what she said. What a weird pretty girl. She’s eating Kimbap dip in ssangjam!! Do you know that ssangjam is only eaten with a ssam (of grilled meat. One typically puts a leaf of lettuce or perilla on an open hand, places the main components of the meal (grilled meat such as galbi or samgyeopsal, kimchi and other banchan, rice if desired) in bite-sizes in the center, tops it off with ssamjang, wraps the leaf around the entire contents, and then eats the wrapped ssam.

 

“You eat kimbap dip in ssangjam?”

 

She nodded.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Omo! I’m sorry. I know it’s a weird thing to put ssangjam in kimbap but that’s how I eat kimbap since I was a little hehe.”

 

“Ohhh” Donghae can only made an ‘O’ shaped in his lips. He doesn’t know what to say anymore. Dara was weird but it doesn’t even turn him off but he actually loves the weirdness that she has. Now he’s enjoying knowing her more.

 

Donghae’s phone rings. He stood up and went in a distance to answer his phone while Dara was enjoying all the food he brought except the kimbap without the ssangjam. Dara happily ate all the foods that was in front of her right now. Plus eating with Lee Donghae makes her giddy inside. A lunch date that she wishes for. This is perfect!

 

After the talked of Donghae to his phone he joined Dara in eating.

 

Dara was chewing mandoo (Korean dumplings) when…….

 

“Oh.My.Gosh” she uttered while was still full.

 

Donghae turned his head to where Dara's eyes darted.

 

“Look” She pointed nervously to the guy in black suit that was holding a paper bag while walking towards their spot. “There’s a guy coming towards us.” Dara thought that the paper bag that the guy in black suit was holding has a knife or a gun inside it, like what in action movies are. Thinking about it makes Dara more nervous “Donghae what we will do now? I think he’s the one who’s been trailing us all this time. Look he looks like a member of a mafia or something”

 

Donghae chuckled.

 

“Yaaaaah what’s funny? Should we run now?” Dara already stood up in panic.

 

“Dara” Donghae giggled.

 

“Donghae I know he’s the one trailing us since we left our house. I don’t know why but ….but….I can feel he will do something bad to us. Come let’s go out of here.” Dara hold Donghae’s arm and tried to pull him up to run away.

 

But when the black suited guy already reached Donghae and the panic Dara, he bowed first and gave the paper bag he’s holding to Donghae and quickly left without any words.

 

Dara’s forehead furrowed in curiosity “Y-you know him?”

 

Donghae cackled “Yes. He’s Mr. Chen …………my bodyguard”

 

“Your bodyguard?”

 

He nodded in response while opening the paper bag

 

“Wow you have a bodyguard!?” Dara exhaled in relief and laughed at herself. “Sorry I thought he’s a bad guy or something. *deep sighed* that’s a relief. Anyways what’s that?”

 

“Charan!” Donghae showed her what’s inside the paper bag that Mr. Chen brought to them. Her eyes grew wide.

 

“Donghae” She looked up at him.

 

“Ssangjam for you” Donghae bring out the ssangjam from the paper bag and gave it to Dara.

 

“B-but”

 

“You said you’re not eating a kimbap with ssangjam”

 

“Yes..b-but you don’t have to do this. I mean…Your bodyguard he…….he climbed this hill just to gave this to you??”

 

“Dara what are you saying? Are you not happy? You already have ssangjam. Now you can eat kimbap” Donghae merrily said.

 

“I can eat all of the food you brought though. You don’t have to command Mr. Chen to climb here and bring ssangjam only.”

 

“So you don’t like it?”

 

“N-no!!! O-of course not! B-but this is not that important though and…..and Mr. Chen made me nervous I thought he’s going kill us.” She pouted.

 

Donghae chuckled. “I get what you mean Dara. But it’s for you and I want to taste this too. Kimbap + Ssangjam and don’t worry you look cute when you’re nervous”

 

-blushed-

 

“So now. Let me taste your kimbap + Ssangjam”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yeaaaah”

 

“You might not like the taste”

 

“Let see”

 

“Okay then I’ll prepare one for you.”

 

Dara opened the ssangjam container and picked a piece of Kimbap with her chopsticks. She wholly dipped it at the ssangjam and feed it to Donghae.

 

Donghae likes the moment right now. She’s feeding him with her used chopsticks. If you know what I mean. *grinned* Donghae has this side too. LMAO. Anyways when she placed the kimbap + Ssangjam in his mouth and……….and……….and tasted it…………………………………………………………………………………it taste………………………………gulped……….. creepy. Donghae actually wanted to throw it out from his mouth but it will obviously offend Dara if he’ll do that. So he chewed it with all his power and swallowed it forcefully. He felt that his tongue already paralyzed because of the fearful, odd, strange taste of kimbap + ssangjam. But he will let himself suffer instead of hurting her feelings if he vomit it in front of her.

 

She was waiting for his comment. He drank a glass of water first ..... Well he actually likes to drink the whole gallon of water right now so that the taste will go away from his mouth. But of course he need to restrain himself for doing that because it will surely hurt her.

 

“So what can you say?” She asked.

 

“Ahh…” Donghae smiled at her “Hmmmm it.….it taste different” that’s the only thing he can say. T____T

 

“Sorry Dara my mouth won’t say it was delicious because it’s really not.” Donghae thought.

 

“It’s delicious right?” She widely smiled. “I wonder why my mom & dad & Bommie don’t like it. They actually vomit whenever I wanted them to eat kimbap + ssangjam of mine. You're the only one haven't done that after eating kimbap + ssangjam. I’m happy that I found another person who likes this kind of taste too.” She happily said.

 

Oppppps. Donghae was definitely doomed she actually thinks he like that taste a lot.

 

“Here’s more” She placed the kimbap that was wholly dipped at the scary ssangjam in front of him.

 

“ahhhh Dara…I’m okay…I will eat another later…..coz uhm I’m full already.” he said while carefully choosing the words he’ll will utter.

 

“You already full?”

 

“Yes” he smiled at her awkwardly. Then Dara shoved the kimbap coated with ssangjam in Oh My Donghae just want to vomit right now.

 

“I’m sorry if I consumed all the kimbap” She shyly said while she’s putting back all the plates and food containers in the basket.

 

“It’s okay. I’m happy you enjoyed eating what I brought”

 

“yes it's all delicious. By the way you all cooked this?”

 

He chuckled. “No. I don’t know how to cook. I’m bad at it.”

 

“Oh?”

 

“Yes. How about you? Are you good in the kitchen?”

 

“Well I’m planning to take culinary when I entered college but then I’m still thinking about it since there are factors I need to consider in choosing my course.”

 

“woah Do you mind if I request you to cook for me?”

 

“Of course I’ll cook for you. Is there anything you what me to cook?”

 

“Hmmmmmmm Just cooks whatever you like except kimbap with ssangjam.”

 

She wrinkled her forehead. “Why?”

 

“Uhm … well I wanted to taste your other recipes” Donghae don’t know if he did the right thing. He just asked her to cook for him!! What if it will taste like kimbap + ssangjam too?? Donghae really doing a suicide right now for asking her to cook for him. HUL.

 

“Okay. I guarantee you that you will like my special dish.”

 

“Oh really? Don’t be so confident. I’m choosy at the foods I eat.”

 

She giggled “Let see”

 

They both laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

____________

 

They went down the hill and went to their next stop.

 

“Are we going somewhere again?”

 

“Yes” he answered her while driving his car.

 

She peeked at the rearview mirror of the car and saw three black cars behind them. “Are they your bodyguards?”

 

“Yes”

 

“hmmmm”

 

“Are you uncomfortable with them? I can tell them to stay away.”

 

“N-no! I just asked.”

 

“Are you curious why I have a lot of bodyguards?”

 

She giggled. “Actually yes. I really am curious.”

 

“Well….my Dad is a politician.”

 

“What?!”

 

Donghae glanced and smiled at her.

 

“Yes that’s why my sister and I have bodyguards with us everyday. You know how bloody politics is? right?”

 

“Ah-y-yes. Who’s your father then? I only know two Lee’s in our government officials. One is the chairperson in Rural Development Administration, the other is our Prime Minister.”

 

He chuckled.

 

“OMG! Is it the P-Prime Minister?”

 

Donghae nodded.

 

Dara’s eyes grew wide and hanged opened in shocked.

 

Yes. Lee Donghae is the son of Prosecutor Lee Hong Won the Prime Minister of South Korea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

This is so insane!!!!! My gaaaaahd Lee Donghae is the son of South Korea’s Prime Minister!! Do you know that the Prime Minister is the principal executive assistant to the President who is the actual head of government? The Prime Minister assists the President by supervising ministries, and makes recommendations for ministers. The Prime Minister is the first in the order of succession to discharge the duties of the office of the President as the acting-president should the president be unable to discharge his office.

 

To make it simpler the Prime Minister becomes acting president if the president dies, resigns or is impeached!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Gosh I’m with the South Korea’s Prime Minister’s son. Eottokke!!!!! I think I’m going crazy with this kind of revelation I’m experiencing right now. How come a simple living Korean citizen like me is friend of the son of the Prime Minister of South Korea? Shocks! My brain is about to explode I don’t know what to say anymore!!!

 

“Dara….” I heard Donghae called me but his eyes are still darted at the road.

 

“Huh?” I still can’t get over at the information I heard about Donghae so here I am don’t know what to say.

 

“I hope you won’t change after knowing my personal background.” He said seriously. This is the first time to see Donghae in this kind of voice tone. “I really hate it when other people change when they knew that I’m Lee Hong Won’s son. Usually some people stay away from me not because they are afraid of me but because they said I intimidate them, and worst those people around me are usually fake people who just want me as their friend because I’m the Prime Minister’s son.” I can see how sad his eyes right now. He’s not happy. He’s not happy being a son of the Prime Minister.

 

“You know what….You’re the only girl who shouted at me? Remember when I carry you yesterday? You where screaming like crazy and shouted at my ears to put you down. I was actually happy when you do that to me. –giggled- And the talked with you………….. I really like that feeling when I’m talking with you. It feels normal” He smiled at me.

 

OH MY GAAAAHD! What to say right now? Dara think! Think! Think!

 

“Anyways I know you’ll not change.” He winked at me.

 

 

 

FAINT!

 

 

“We are here already.”

 

He opened he’s car door for me. Such a gentleman –blushed-

 

We are now in a hundred hectares field of tree grapes which is really amazing though I have no idea what we are doing here I was amazed how wide the field is. We took only 15 minutes to arrive here from the hill.

 

I suddenly noticed that one of the black suited guys was now holding an umbrella to protect me from the sun since it’s already 3 in the afternoon and the other black suited guy was doing the same with Donghae.

 

"Uhm do you mind if I hold the umbrella by myself" I talked to the black suited guy who was holding the umbrella for me.

 

"No ma'am" he simply replied.

 

I smiled at the black suited guy and thank him but he didn’t even response. These guys are like androids, how they walked and move, you can’t even see any emotions from them. Hul why are they like that anyways? Do they not know that it’s free to smile?

 

“Come” Donghae said.

 

I followed him. While walking I feel like someone was following us again. Maybe it’s Mr. Chen the bodyguard who brought ssamjang at the hill. But hell... I feel uncomfortable because the feeling is different it’s not only one who are following us I can feel it. When I turned my head at my back I was shocked on what I saw. As long as I remember there’s only me and Donghae a while ago then the two black suited guys came and hold umbrellas for us plus Mr. Chen but now it’s about ten black suited guys are around us. What’s going on?

 

Are we in a battle right now? It looks like there will be an alien invasion and these androids are ready to fight!!!! Gosh!!! But at the same time I feel like mafia princess right now with these bodyguards around kekekekeke.

 

“Uhm Donghae?”

 

“Hmmm”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silence

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you uncomfortable with them?”

 

“Ahh well……………..yes…but-“ before I could finished my sentence Donghae do a hand gesture or something with his fingers and in just a second only Donghae, me, and the black suited guys who were holding the umbrellas are left walking in the pathway in the middle of the field.

 

I was dumfounded for real. What’s going on?

 

“Where here”

 

We stop in front of a big half wooden and half bricks warehouse. Warehouse? What are we doing in a warehouse? I read what’s written in the name plate that was placed in the center “영동 와인코리아”. My eyes grew wide!!! Shocks!! We’re now in Wine korea Factory!!!!

 

Donghae was giggling because of my hanging mouth and bulging eyes right now. Who would think an ordinary Korean citizen girl like me will be entering the Wine Korea Factory without a sweat?!!! Gaaaaaahd many Korean culinary students would like to sell their souls just to go here I tell you.

 

As we walk along in the factory my eyes wondered in amazement. The walls of wine bottles may seem imposing, yet I enjoyed touring inside. The smell was so nice that it will lingers through your nose, the dripping grape juice in the faucets attached to the warehouse walls are really mouthwatering, the hundred barrels that are lined up in front of me, and the racks that already reached the ceiling full of wine bottles, were all majestic!

 

And because I’m the luckiest girl alive today Donghae let me taste the most expensive wine in the country! I feel like my tongue turned into gold right now. I feel like I could even mortgage it in the pawnshop lol. The staffs also gave me wines – the red, white and other fruit wines- my father will be happy because of this. ^_^

 

I also found out that Lee Donghae is one of the owners of Wine Korea Factory. O.O

 

After the Wine Korea Factory tour, Donghae invited me for a dinner. And guess where our dinner place right now?

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

 

 

Rooftop of the warehouse. Donghae prepared a candlelit dinner with some nice music in the background. It’s nice multi course dinner beneath the shinning stars in the sky. Romantic right? –Giddying inside-

 

“Do you like what we did today?”

 

I smiled at him. “Of course! I don’t just like it! I actually love it!”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Dara…” Donghae looked at me sincerely.

 

-Gulped-

 

“ahh y-yes?”

 

He smiled. “I like you”

 

-Freeze-

 

“I really really do”

 

-Stops breathing-

 

“I know I only met you yesterday but I don’t want to waste time not to tell you that I like you.”

 

-blink blink-

 

“At least now you know right? Hahaha I’m the kind of guy who will say everything what I feel about the girl. So now I’m saying this to you. Sorry…..I can see you’re shock” He giggled. “Anyways just tell me if you like me too okay? ………………Because I really want you to be my girlfriend.”

 

My.Brain.Is.Going.To.Explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“Once you tell me you like me too. You’re my girlfriend already.” He continued. “Actually last night…………. if you replied to my text that …………you like me too I will declare you as my girlfriend now.”

 

HOLY.COW!!!!! Thanks Gaaaaaaaahd I missed sent to Kwon Jiyong!!!

 

“Dara I wanted you to know that I’m not rushing you to like me too, I’m willing to wait. I just need to say this to you this early because I don’t want someone will do it first before me. I believe and feel it that you’re the truly right person for me so I only need to do is to wait for you to feel the same thing.”

 

“Maybe you’re just confused?” My stupid mouth finally uttered.

 

“Confused?” He chuckled. “What do you mean?”

 

“Y-you know we only met last day and …. You like me that fast already?”

 

“Hmmmm yes. I already like you since yesterday. There is no real time table for saying "I like you" right?. Dara…….. it seems fast but liking someone can't be limited by some rules. You should not wait or do something by calculating time or something else. If you really like someone and care about someone, let them know what’s inside this (he pointed his heart) No matter what people say, it's your heart... I would wait if I am not sure about my feelings. But when I am truly like somebody, why waiting?..............So when you said that you don’t have a boyfriend it gives me faith that I have a big chance on you. Yes this is only the second day that we met but did you know the love at first sight?”

 

I idiotically nodded. HUL

 

“I feel that to you.”

 

“Are you sure?” what a shame question from me. Gaaaaaahd!! Mouth stop!!!

 

“Yes I’m sure I like you. But just what I said since I’m the one who had a love at first sight on you I’m willing to wait. I’m not asking you to like me ………………… but I will do anything so that you'll like me too”

 

 

 

______________

 

Donghae drive me home. It’s already ten in the evening.

 

“Bye Dara” He said.

 

“Bye Donghae” I replied.

 

We smiled.

 

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

 

ERRRRRR MAAAAAAAAAAAAH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHD!!!

 

Lee Donghae confessed to me!!!! I was kicking, rolling, bouncing in my bed right now because of giddiness I’m experiencing inside.

 

"I’m not asking you to like me ………………… but I will do anything so that you'll like me too”

 

GOSH! That line killed me! Lee Donghae you don’t know how many times you killed me today. Aigooooooooo. Anyways the question is …………….. Do I like Donghae too?

 

-gulped-

 

Well only those who have brain cracked girls will not like Donghae! He’s the perfect guy! But why I haven’t replied a while ago that I like him? I remember what happened last night. If ever that I didn’t missed send to Kwon Jiyong, Donghae is now my boyfriend. But he gave me a chance lately to say that I like him too but I didn’t say it. WHY? WHY? WHY?

 

Sandara Park what makes you stops yourself to say you like Donghae too?

 

 

 

_____________

 

On the other hand. The tired and pitiful Lee Seungri was now on his way home. He himself can’t believe he survived this day. He doesn’t even know why he's still alive. He dialed Jiyong's number and called.

 

Jiyong picked up the phone immediately after hearing the first ring.

 

“Hello Hyung” Seungri weakly greeted.

 

“Seungri…. Are you okay?”

 

“Yes hyung, do you want me to come to your house now?”

 

“No, Just go home”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Okay hyung see yah soon”

 

“Hmm”

 

And Jiyong hanged up.

 

This day was so tiring for Kwon Jiyong.

 

No.

 

It’s not tiring it’s………………………………………….. Painful???

 

Kwon Jiyong didn’t expect everything that happened today. He called Seungri to trail the two (Donghae & Dara) on their said “going out day”. He commands Seungri to sabotage the date or do anything to make this day for them not to be perfect. Seungri grinningly asked him why he wants to sabotage the “date” but the only words he said is “I just want to make fun of them”.

 

Of course Seungri as one of the Daragon shippers along side with Bom didn’t believe him. Seungri has to obey Kwon Jiyong because he lose at their Bigbang bet game so he need to comply to everything that his hyung wants him to do. And this day he was ordered to trail and sabotage the date of Sandara Park and Lee Donghae. But the plan didn’t go well. There are unexpected things happened this day that Seungri almost think it’s the end of his life.

 

 

 

 

 

/FLASHBACK/

 

“Hyung….I’m now in front of Dara noona’s house and….” Seungri was now hiding behind the tree in front of Dara’s house.

 

“and?”

 

“and Lee Donghae was here already.”

 

“Okay Seungri do whatever you think that might ruin their date. Okay?”

 

Seungri rolled his eyes. “Yes Hyung”

 

“Don’t ever hang up the phone Lee Seungri, I need your update every now and then.”

 

“Okay master”

 

“What’s happening now?”

 

“Well ….. Donghae was now staring at the beautiful noona”

 

“Staring?”

 

“Yes hyung….Dara noona was wearing flowery pink dress adorned with lace that wound around the knee high skirt”

 

“Knee high skirt?”

 

“Hyung Dara noona is very pretty.”

 

“Dumb if you’re lying to me about what you're saying right now. You’re dead!”

 

“Hyung I’m just telling you what I’m seeing right now. If you don’t want me to—“

 

“Urghhh just continue”

 

A smirked formed on Seungri’s face. “Okay. Donghae was now opening the car for Noona…………... Omo!............. Dara noona blushed. I think she likes Donghae too.”

 

“What?!!”

 

Seungri grinned. “This is fun” he thought "I will make hyung extremely jealous today"

 

–evil maknae laugh-

 

“Okay hyung the car now was leaving. I’m trailing them now.” Seungri drove his car and trailed the two.

 

“Where are you now?” Kwon Jiyong asked.

 

“I don’t know. I think they’re going outside the city.”

 

At the moment they passed the city boundary Seungri already noticed that there are black cars surrounding his car right now. He haven’t notice that these cars are trailing him too when he’s still driving at the city.

 

Seungri thought it was the cars of Kwon Jiyong’s hired watchdogs to check if his doing his mission today properly.

 

“Ahhh hyung I told you I’m doing my mission right now.”

 

“Huh?” Jiyong wondered.

 

“Hyung you don’t have to send your watchdogs here. This is obvious. Let them go away from here. Donghae and Dara might notice me”

 

“What are you saying watchdogs?”

 

“Errrrrr there are three black cars surrounding my car right now and----“

 

 

 

BLAG!!!!

 

 

“” Seungri uttered.

 

“Maknae? What’s happening?”

 

Jiyong heard a loud bump from his phone. “Seungri what’s happening?” Rolling wheels, stomping of breaks, and scratching tires are clearly perceived. Jiyong got nervous on what he’s hearing right now.

 

“Maknae!!!”

 

“H-hyung..I’m gonna die! I’m gonna die!”

 

“What’s happening??!! Tell me!!”

 

“Hyung!! I’m gonna die”

 

“Maknae!!”

 

“Hyung they’re coming----“

 

UGH.

 

“Who’s coming maknae? Maknae?..... Seungri? Yaaaaaah Seungri you dumb !!”

 

Totototottotototottotototototot

 

“” Jiyong uttered. He immediately picked up his keys and run.

 

Meanwhile the nauseous Seungri was now in the hands of the black suited guys. He was tied in one of the black cars right now.

 

“What are you going to do to me? Please don’t kill me. I’m not the person you’re looking for. I’m Lee Seungri!” Seungri literally think that these black suited guys are members of some underground organization who are dealers of illegal drugs, weapons and stuffs. He thought that these guys had a mistake of him and believe he was the one they’re looking for. Seungri is fond of watching action movies like this that’s why he’s thinking those bloody and torturing scenes right now. That made him more nervous and scared. He actually wanted to collapse at this time and act dead or something but his adrenaline rush is keeping him wide awake.

 

One of the black suited guys was now on the phone talking to someone. “Yaaaah tell to your master I’m not the one you’re looking for! I don’t know anything about all of you! I’m just a simple human being living in an ordinary world! Please let me go! I don’t want to die now! I haven’t even spread my genes yet.” T_________T

 

“Shut your mouth or else you’re dead” The other black suited guy uttered.

 

Seungri shut up, close his eyes and wait for his end.

 

“Yes sir, his name is Lee Seungri.”

 

(Other line talked)

 

“Yes. You wanna talk to him sir?”

 

(Other line talked)

 

“Okay sir” The black suited guy went to where Seungri was tied. He kicked Seungri “Our young master wants to talk to you.”

 

“Your young master?” The phone was now placed on his ear.

 

“Hello Lee Seungri.”

 

-gasped-

 

“Lee Donghae?”

 

“You guess it right”

 

“Why are you doing this to me? I thought everything is okay now. If CL knew this----”

 

“Stop” Lee Donghae cutted Seungri’s sentence. “Let’s not talk about my sister right now.”

 

“What? So this is not about CL? Then why are you doing this to me?”

 

“Hmmmm I think I’m the one who’s asking you right now.”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Why are you following us?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“You’ve been following Dara and I since this morning. Why?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silence

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ahhhhhhh…about that…well it’s just you know…”

 

“Tell me why are you following us?”

 

“hahahahahaha it’s none of you business.”

 

“Really?... Should I order my bodyguards now to---“

 

“Okay okay okay. I’m going to tell you…just don’t kill me”

 

Seungri think that Lee Donghae is a dangerous guy since the day he almost hit his head with the hammer and now knowing that Donghae was with these bunch of black suited guys makes him more scared at him. Donghae is scarier than Kwon Jiyong but not G-Dragon. Well he still don’t know but now Seungri was so sure he was scared of him.

 

“Tell me.”

 

“Well I was ordered to trail Dara and you today.”

 

“Who ordered you?”

 

“uhm”

 

“Who ordered you?” Donghae repeated his question with a stern voice that shriveled Seungri in fright.

 

“Jiyong” Seungri said almost whisper.

 

“Jiyong?”

 

“Kwon Jiyong”

 

“Bigbang’s leader?”

 

“Y-yeah our kwon leader”

 

“Why?”

 

“Hahahaha because he likes Sandara Park too…that’s why—“

 

“Okay I get it. I want to talk to my bodyguard.”

 

“ahhh Okay” Seungri looked up at the black suited guy who was holding the phone to his ear and said “Your master wants to talk to you.”

 

“Yes sir?”

 

(Other line talked)

 

“Okay sir. Copy”

 

The black suited guy barked orders at the others.

 

“You. Get the phone of this guy and call Kwon Jiyong”

 

“You. Tie this guy to our car and bring his phone there. I’ll just buy something (ssamjang ^.*)”

 

“Yes Sir” all said in unison.

 

/END OF FLASHBACK/

 

 

 

 

 

Yes everyone! Donghae already knew that Kwon Jiyong likes Sandara Park because of the big mouth of Lee Seungri. After barking the orders of that black suited guy to his unit they went to the hill with tied Seungri where Donghae and the unaware Dara had their lunch date. But they just waited at the bottom of the hill.

 

Remember the paper bag that Mr. Chen held to Donghae? Yes, a ssamjang was there together with Lee Seungri’s phone.

 

Donghae called Kwon Jiyong using Seungri’s phone while they are still in the hill. Donghae click the mute button that’s why Kwon Jiyong voice can’t be heard but Jiyong can hear what Dara and Donghae were talking about.

 

Since Jiyong ordered Seungri to trail them and give him news on what Dara and him is doing every minute, Donghae give it to Jiyong. He let Jiyong hear everything him and Dara was talking all day. Yeah from Kimbap + ssamjang conversation, personal background of Donghae as the son of Korea’s Prime Minister, confession of Donghae about liking Dara, until the Dinner date they had.

 

“I’m not asking you to like me ………………… but I will do anything so that you'll like me too”

 

This line keeps on hunting Jiyong right now. He was standing behind the tree again watching the peaceful house of Sandara Park from there. After hearing all Donghae’s confessions he realized something. And that something needs to be revealed tonight. So he called Sandara Park.

 

Ring

 

Ring

 

Ring

 

Ring

 

Ring

 

“Hello Jiyong?”

 

“Where is your room located?”

 

“Huh? What?”

 

“What window? The second or the third? Or at the back?” Jiyong bossily asked.

 

“What are you talking about Jiyong? Are you drugs?”

 

Jiyong chuckled. “Yes I guess I am.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Tell me where is your damn room located Dara.”

 

“Jiyong you’re scaring me. What are you doing?”

 

“Just tell me”

 

“Well…it’s in the right window at the back of our house. Anyways why are ---“

 

Tototototototototototototototototot Jiyong hanged up.

 

Then suddenly Dara heard a knock from her freaking window’s room. “Is Jiyong really here?” She thought.

 

A knock on the window occurred again. “Are you not going to open it?” a voice from the outside.

 

Dara immediately got up from her bed and open her room’s window. The time went so fast that Dara just find herself under Jiyong. He was pinning her on her bed already. Dara’s eyes grew wide looking at Jiyong on top of her, her both hands were on the sides of her head with Jiyong’s grip. “W-what are you doing?” Dara tried to struggle from Jiyong but he’s too strong for her.

 

“If you do something on me I’m going to shout” Dara warned.

 

“Then shout. If you like your parents to see you’re with a guy on your room right now.”

 

“J-jiyong…what’s happening on you?”

 

Jiyong looked at her intensely and suddenly he was slowly leaning down to her. Dara’s heart beat so fast that even a leopard can’t beat how fast her heart beats right now. She doesn’t know too but shouting and asking for help is not her priority right now. was shut. All she can do now was to stare back at Kwon Jiyong nervously. When Jiyong’s face was only centimeter away from her face….

 

“J-jiyong I’m going to shout if you do somethi---“

 

Dara was cutted by his kiss. Their lips are now met. Jiyong partly open her lip using his upper lip and her bottom lip. Dara’s eyes grew wider, as she felt his tongue entered and touch her tongue too. Jiyong lift his tongue inside to taste her cavern he deepened the kissed that made Dara completely surprised..

 

Jiyong stopped and settled beside Dara. He smirked. “You’re not breathing. You’re going to die if you won’t breathe long.”

 

Dara tried to exhale she was obviously dazed on what was happening right now..

 

“J-Jiyong” she turned her head to looked at the lying Kwon Jiyong beside her. “W-why you—“

 

“Dara” Jiyong stared at the ceiling. “I just realized I like you already”

 

-Gasped-

 

He chuckled. “You’re not breathing again”

 

“Anyways I think I can’t talk to you normally right now.” He looked at Dara and smiled. “You’re under my spell already”

 

He gave her a quick peck on her lips.

 

“Well Sandara Park I like you………………… so I will do anything for you to be mine…… only mine.” He said while locking his eyes on her.

 

“Bye”

 

He gave her another quick peck on her lips.

 

Jiyong already left.

 

Dara was dumbfounded.

 

Everything seems surreal.

 

Everything is getting complicated.

 

Two guys = Two Choice

 

But

 

One Heart = One Love

 

Who will reign?

 

Who will shine is it Kwon Jiyong or Lee Donghae?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Beep Beep

********************

From: Kwon Jiyong

I want to taste Kimbap dipped in Ssamjang too!!

********************

 

Dara’s eyebrows curled. Thinking why Jiyong knew about Kimbap + Ssamjang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello readers thank you so much!! I love your comments about this story hahahahaha

 

Please bare my wrong spellings/wrong grammar ~~XD

 

Kamsahamnida !! *90 degrees bow*