It's not what you think it is...

Beyond Those Memories

Staying at the hospital really make my memories flashed. Yesterday Chaewon noona was crying because next week is Jason Memorial Day. I surely can felt her aching heart.

A nurse came into my room and greeted me. “Good morning, Yoseob-sshi. Today you have to do treatment with Doctor Chaewon. So, I will assist you to go there”

I just let her do the job and met Chaewon noona. She explained about today’s treatment and I have to undergo it with an unwilling heart. Who would like to be examined and undergo many tests?! My body was really tired and you know what…I suddenly got a really high fever. As soon as I lied on my bed, I fall asleep. Well, I hope despite my high fever, I could dream of my sweet wife. That was the only way for me to see her. Sometime I do regret of what I did. Ah, what can I do now? I can’t turn back the time and undo everything.

Chaewon’s POV

I met Sora earlier and she wanted to visit Yoseob. But unfortunately, Yoseob caught a fever and he can’t met any visitor at this time. She asked me to give Yoseob a bouquet of flower. She was always like that. A flower-loving person. When she was dating Yoseob, she really demand a flower every time they went dating. Maybe that why they broke up…hahaha…

Walking through a corridor while holding a bouquet of flower, without wearing the doctor suit, really make me look like I want to visit a sick boyfriend….hahaha..weird…

As I entered Yoseob’s room, I noticed that he was in a deep sleep. I put the flower on the side table and took his hand. His body was still in a high temperature. He really knows to make me worry about him. I slowly put his hand and touched his cheek.  Yoseob, he really looked like Jason. The way he talked, walked, even sneeze… Jason really does copy him. Tears suddenly fall and I can’t deny that I already cried a lot yesterday. Yoseob does remind me of Jason. I kissed his cheek as if I’m doing it to Jason. Wiping off my tears, I know that I have to stay strong. I need to stay strong, this time for Yoseob. Looking at my watch I doesn’t realise that I’m already late for the meeting. I was quite rushing and almost hit an intern nurse that passed through Yoseob’s room.

(….)

No One POV

Around 30 minute after Chaewon left, Sooyoung came to visit Yoseob. As she opened the door he saw her husband was lying on the bed. She took a step closer to him and hold his hand.

‘Oppa…did you caught a fever again?’ her inner voice were saying.

 Suddenly an intern nurse came into the room and said “I’m very sorry, Miss…but you can’t visit him now. Only family can…”

“But I’m his wife…” Sooyoung said with confident. Then the nurse explained to her that she saw someone kiss her husband so, she thought that that person was his wife.

 “D-Did you saw her face??” Sooyoung said as she was clenching her fist.

“No… at that time I was outside this room. I only saw her back from the transparent glass of the door” said the nurse before she went out.

Holding her anger, she look back at Yoseob.

‘He’s awake?!’

Yoseob’s POV

As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw Sooyoung was talking to a nurse.

“I saw a girl went in here and she put a bouquet of flower at the table beside the bed…Then I saw that she kiss him. That why I thought that girl is his wife…” the nurse said.

WHAT???!! Someone kissed me?! I looked at the table and saw a bouquet of flower.

Wait a minute. That flower…S-Sora??

Then Sooyoung turned her head towards me. I looked straight into her eyes. I was speechless. What should I say? What should I do?

Nothing…

I can’t say or do anything…

This thing already happened. I already made my decision.

 “Yang Yoseob” she called me.

‘ Please forgive me…Sooyoung-ah’

“I ask you one more time…Are you REALLY had another girl besides me??!” She almost shouting as she asked me.

‘No. I only have you’

 “You heard what the nurse said, right?” I said it despite my heart was aching to tell her.

I tried my best to hold my tears. Yang Yoseob, stay strong. You do this for her sake..

“Yang Yoseob-ssi…” My heart was stopped beating for a moment. “…from this moment on, I will hate you for the rest of my life. Don’t you ever think that I will forgive you even if you beg me until you die” She walked out with the fresh wave of tears escaping from her eyes as soon as he said that.

Sooyoung-ah…

Sooyoung-ah, don’t go. Please… I still love you…forgive me…

My tears flow like a waterfall. Sometimes, I thought why did I do this?! I’m only hurting myself. Why I’m I so STUPID?!

Suddenly my phone was ringing. It’s Gikwang. Pressing the answer button, I held the phone near my ear.

“Yoseobie…I already arrived”

“Gikwang-ah…help me” I seriously can’t hold my tears.

“Yahh…what’s wrong?! Why are you crying??”

“Sooyoung…she is hurting. Please…”

“Oh… I understand. I hang up first, the bus already come. See you later”

He hang up. I dropped my phone as I have no energy left. I’m too tired to even blink my eyes. My body has reach its limit. 

 

_______________________________

UPDATING again!!

hope you happy with it ^^

do comment and subscribe.....

I love to see it *kiss2*