I don't want to go home...

Beyond Those Memories

 

Chaewon’s POV

 

Soon Yoseob arrived at my apartment. He looked pale but when I asked he said he was okay.

 

The three of us sit around the dining table and enjoyed the meal.

 

“Yoseob-ah, what’s wrong?” I asked him.

 

“Oh, nothing…” he said that and continued to eat. I notice he didn’t talk much and keep playing with his food.

 

I know something is wrong. But why he didn’t tell me? He always told me about everything. If he hide something, that thing must be bad.

 

After we finish the dinner, we sat in front of the television in the living room. Doojoon sat on the floor while Yoseob and I sat on the sofa.

 

“Yoseob-ah, can you hand me that remote control?” Doojoon said.

 

“Okay…but where is it?” Yoseob said as he looked for it.

 

“It only beside you, Seobie…” I told him.

 

“Oh, there it is…” he hand the remote control to Doojoon and his face look weird. It’s look like he was thinking about something seriously.

 

“Noona…” he called me.

 

“Uh, why?”

 

“I…umm.. yesterday…umm. Nothing. Just nothing”

 

“Seobie-ah, what’s wrong? If you have something to tell me, spit it out. If you want to do something, just do it”

 

Then suddenly Yoseob hugged me. It has been awhile since he last does this. I hugged him back and he just silent. I his hair gently.

 

“YAH! YANG YOSEOB, she is my WIFE not yours” Doojoon suddenly shouted when he saw us hugging.

 

“DooDoo, zip your mouth” I order him.

 

Doojoon just stay still and then he get up and went into the kitchen.

 

“Now you can tell me, Seobie… ”

 

Then he told me how he something can’t see anything. He also told me that it happens when he’s working but that it happens around 5-10 seconds only.

 

“Jagiya… come here…” I called Doojoon.

 

Doojoon appeared in the living room with a coke in his hand. “Why?”

 

“Can you bring me the bag that I always brought to work? It’s in the study room”

 

He went into the room and come back with that bag. I take it and took out a small torchlight.

 

“Seobie, you lie down…” I sat on the sofa and he put his head on my thigh. I the torchlight and examined his eyes.

 

“Noona… what’s wrong with me??” Yoseob asked me while I examined his eyes.

 

Turning off the torchlight, I looked at his face.

 

“I can’t say anything because I only checked with torchlight. You have to go to hospital to know”

 

“So, that’s mean that I’m not okay…”

 

“No. What Chaewon said to go to hospital, doesn’t mean you’re not okay. It just for your own good…” Doojoon explained to Yoseob.

 

“Yes, what my hubby said is right. Don’t worry about it. Tomorrow you go there, I will be your doctor” I said. “Now you go home. Sooyoung might be waiting for you…”

 

Yoseob got up and sit beside me.

 

“I-I don’t want to go home…”

 

“Why? Did you fight with her?” Doojoon asked.

 

“No. I’m too afraid to go home…”

 

“Is there a ghost at your house?” I asked him. After a silent moment, I realize something. “Is there something else that you don’t tell me, Yoseob?”

 

“…Ummm…. I-I almost hit a lamp post when I’m on the way here…”

 

“WHAT?! How?” I almost shouted at him.

 

“I can’t see for a moment and I when my view come back, I quickly press brake as I saw a lamp post in front of my car”

 

“That why you look pale when you arrived here…” Doojoon said as he sat on the sofa beside Yoseob. “Is your car okay? Did it broke or something?”

 

“The car is okay, but not me…” Yoseob said.

 

“Why?! Did you got hurt? Where?” I hold as I take a look at his whole body.

 

“Trauma…” Doojoon said.

 

Yoseob just nodded and I let go of him.

 

“I managed to arrive here with super slow speed plus with my hand and feet shaking… that kind of thing might happen again…that blackout thing…

 

 

_________________________

ANNYEONG~~~

super ultra sorry because i update late...T_T

i have been quite busy....

but i'll try my best to update

and i hope all of you willing to reading this story until the end...

PLEASE!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!