Keyboard warrior

Anonymous.

HIM.

He has been staring at his screen for the past hour or so. Why are fans hating the new album? He doesn't understand. Yes. The music is different. Yes, he agrees. But to say that he sold his soul to the mainstream is something hard to swallow. After serving the army for 2 years, all he wanted to do was have his own voice back. and he knows if there's anything that he and his comrades do, is stay true to their music.

New Comment.

 

He clicks it.

 

TOYFREAK Wrote:

"Yes Epik high music has changed. In fact., it has evolved. Musically, it sounds more full than before. The recording is more clean, and it seems like there is much more element that goes in... Also.. the mixing and mastering is tighter... to me at least. Lyrics wise, they are not so angsty no more. But people grow. People mature. You can't expect them to be angry young adults all the time?! But to say they've sold their souls to YG is something I can't accept as a fan. They are MUSICIANS. It's their livelihood. They need to be heard. You say they were better off as mapthesoul.. But mapthesoul failed. do you know how hard it is to be indie?! well... just my 2 cents worth..."

 

"Pffftt.... mapthesoul failed? he doesn't even know what happened.........." he said to himself. A smile grew upon his face. "This should be interesting..."

 

HER.

 

She stares into the screen, exhaling her last puff. A private msg appears on screen.

 

DIETBEAR wrote:

"interesting rationale you have there regarding epik high. Why did you think mapthesoul failed?"

 

Her fingers tap onto the keyboard while her mind races away....

A private msg appears again on the screen.

 

DIETBEAR wrote:

"I guess you won't know right? You're probably another keyboard warrior...."

 

"She... did not... just call me... a keyboard warrior... " She said to herself. She stretches her fingers and cracked her knuckles..... Keyboard wars... begin.