Can you feel my heart?

My Boss’s Son Is My Housemate?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 9. Can you feel my heart?

 

Tiffany was woken up by the familiar alarm tone but her eyes felt heavy and she doesn’t want to move any part of her body yet. She just let the alarm tone to echoe in the room and continued her peaceful sleep. A few moments later, her alarm went off and mentally thanked whoever or whatever that turned her alarm off.

 

She snuggled closer into her pillow, enjoying the comforting warmth that it’s giving her. Not long after, Tiffany went back to her dreamland as she hugged her pillow tightly.

 

Taeyeon, who is actually the pillow that the oblivious girl is hugging, is blushing madly at how intimate their sleeping position is as Tiffany’s head is cradled in his chest and his arms are wrapped around her. He thanked God for not waking Tiffany up because of the alarm for he doesn’t know what to do once the girl realized that they slept together. He wanted to get up from the bed before the girl wakes up but he can’t move from his current position as Tiffany is still lying on his chest and is hugging him tight.

 

Tiffany has fallen asleep in his arms from crying last night. Since it’s also been a long day for Taeyeon, he carefully lies down on Tiffany’s bed without letting the girl go, eventually falling asleep as well and magically waking up in the same position as last night.

 

A warm smile slowly spreads across his face and his hand gently the sleeping girl’s soft and silky hair. He closes his eyes and soon after, he joins Tiffany on her dreamland – with a tingling warm feeling inside him.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

Feeling light and happy from her sleep, Tiffany slowly opens her eyes and magically, a smile was immediately drawn to her face for some strange reason. Still half-awake, she wraps her hand around her pillow but her whole body jolts up as soon as she tightens the hug. Her eyes widen and she blinks several times trying to understand why she was hugging Taeyeon and most of all, why the guy is sleeping on her bed.

 

Tiffany’s face became red upon realizing that it was Taeyeon all along that she’s been hugging and snuggling to. She sat up on her bed and hugged her knees, trying to calm her heart that’s beating erratically like it would jump out of her chest anytime soon.

 

“Fany-ah… are you okay?” Taeyeon sleepily mumbled while cutely rubbing his eyes as he sat up on the bed. Tiffany silently prayed that her face is no longer red from blushing before turning her body to face Taeyeon.

 

“Yeah… did I wake you up?” Tiffany softly said. The cute sight of Taeyeon who just woken up helped her to calm herself down and it magically draws a smile on her face.

 

Taeyeon cutely nodded before resting his head on Tiffany’s shoulder. Tiffany’s body stiffened as her heart started to thump faster again.

 

“Fany-ah…”

“Hmm?”

“Are you okay now?”

 

Taeyeon slowly lifted his head up from Tiffany’s shoulder and worriedly stared at the girl. Tiffany looked away and hung her head low as she feels embarassed upon remembering that she cried in front of him last night.

 

Seeing the quiet Tiffany in front of him, Taeyeon held her right hand and intertwines their fingers. Tiffany was utterly surprised and gazed on their interlaced hands.

 

“Fany-ah… I don’t know why you cried last night but it hurts me to see you like that. My heart hurts when I see those tears rolling down your cheeks…”

 

Tiffany stared back at Taeyeon. She is taken aback by what the guy is saying and she can feel the sincerity in those words like what she sees on Taeyeon’s eyes.

 

“I don’t want to see you cry… Fany-ah… I want you to know that I’m always here, okay?” Taeyeon warmly smiled at her and raised their interlaced hands before placing it over his chest near his heart.

 

“I will always be here to wipe your every tear and… I want to be the person who will put the beautiful smile on your face…”

 

Tiffany was stunned while listening to the guy. She is melting from his words and from Taeyeon’s loving stare at her. After a few moments of comfortable silence, Tiffany chuckled earning a confused look from Taeyeon.

 

“What’s funny?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“You.” Tiffany answered as she pulled her hand from Taeyeon’s grasp. Taeyeon stared at her in disbelief, not understanding why Tiffany found him funny after saying those sincere words that almost led to his confession to the girl if not because of her ruining the moment with her chuckle.

 

“You sound like you’re confessing your love to me.” Tiffany grinned and playfully pinched Taeyeon’s cheek.

 

His heart skipped a beat.

 

‘Confess… my… love?’

 

Taeyeon held his chest with his right hand and stared at Tiffany. Just like what happened at the club, everything seems to be like in slow motion for him and all he can hear is his heart thumping loud in his chest.

 

“Ouch!” Taeyeon winced in pain when Tiffany pinched his cheek hard, bringing him back to reality.

 

“You really love to hurt me.” Taeyeon frowned while rubbing his abused cheek.

 

‘It is you who’s hurting me Taetae…’

 

“It’s your fault.” Tiffany rolls her eyes. She was about to stand up from her bed but Taeyeon grabbed her hand and cutely pouts as he stared at Tiffany.

 

‘Oh my God! Stop pouting, Kim Taeyeon~~’

 

“What?” Tiffany raised an eyebrow at him and pretended to be annoyed.

 

“Aren’t you going to kiss me?” Taeyeon tilted his head on the side and dorkily grinned at her. Tiffany blinked twice before realizing what the guy said and then her eyes widen.

 

“WHAT?!” She exclaims and grabs the nearest pillow within her reach and hits Taeyeon on his face before dashing to the bathroom.

 

Taeyeon groaned as he lied down on the bed, hugging the pillow while softly giggling at himself. Totally forgetting that he’s not in his room, he comfortably covers himself with the blanket and closed his eyes as he wants to sleep more.

 

After about half an hour, Tiffany went out of the bathroom, done with her morning routines and fresh from shower with just her pink bathrobe on. She went straight to her closet and grabbed her undergarments and casual clothes. She stopped in her tracks upon seeing Taeyeon soundly sleeping on her bed while hugging her pillow. She wanted to go near him and gaze at the sleeping guy but remembering she’s still only on her bathrobe, she quickly went back to the bathroom and put her clothes on.

 

After getting dressed, she released a deep sigh before going out from the bathroom. Her eyes automatically landed on the sleeping prince on her bed and smiled when Taeyeon curled up in fetal position and hugged the pillow tightly. Seeing the guy still in his deep sleep, Tiffany decided to prepare breakfast for them and thought of something to do for Taeyeon as her thank you for treating her ankle.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

“Taetae.”

 

“Taetae~”

 

“Taetae~~”

 

Tiffany pouts as she fails to wake Taeyeon up. She’s already done in preparing their breakfast and has been waking up the guy for the past few minutes but to no avail. She then decided to lie on her side next to the sleepyhead as she continued watching the guy sleep.

 

Watching him sleep relaxes Tiffany and forgets about everything and feel warm and happy inside. She loves to see his cute yet handsome face, all soft and calm, without any traces of stress on it. She smiled at the thought of waking up every morning with Taeyeon next to her. She silently hopes and prays for the time to just stop at the moment as she lovingly stares at the amazing guy who is responsible for making her smile like a fool, for making her blush for every gentle and sweet gesture of him, and for making her heart thump faster whenever she’s close to him.

 

Her left hand automatically held the sleeping guy’s face. She lovingly traces his face with the tips of her fingers with a sweet smile drawn on her face.

 

Feeling the soft, tingling touches on his face, Taeyeon held the hand that’s caressing his face without opening his eyes. Tiffany snapped back to her senses upon feeling the warmth of Taeyeon’s hand over hers. She stared at Taeyeon, who’s warmly smiling whilst his eyes closed and still holding Tiffany’s hand over his cheek.

 

“You’re making my heart beat… faster…” Taeyeon soflty mumbled, causing Tiffany to be totally frozen on her spot.

 

She is just staring at Taeyeon and it seems like her heart skips a beat as she’s having a prickling sensation inside her whole being.

 

Taeyeon slowly opens his eyes and met the beautiful eyes of the stunned girl lying next to him. He lovingly smiled at her and put the hand that he’s holding around his neck as he continued staring at the girl before placing his right hand on her waist.

 

“Fany-ah… I know I’m handsome but please stop staring at me… you’re melting me with your gaze.” Taeyeon softly mumbles the last few words and soon after, he was pushed hard by Tiffany away from her.

 

“B-breakfast is r-ready.” Tiffany stuttered and hastily got up from the bed as her face is heating up. She quickly walked out of the room and once outside, she leaned her back on the door as she placed her hand over her chest near her heart.

 

Her heart is thumping hysterically, causing her to be breathless. She breathed in and out for a few moments until her breathing and heart beat were already back to normal before walking towards the kitchen and sits on the dining table as she waits for Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany’s mind is still flying somewhere and didn’t notice that the guy she’s waiting to have breakfast with is already sitting across her, confusedly staring at her with a dorky smile plastered on his face.

 

After waiting for a few moments for the girl to get back on her senses, Taeyeon decided to just wake her up instead from her spacing out. He leans closer to the girl and reaches out his hand, planning to flick the girl’s forehead, but ended up in lifting the girl’s chin up and kisses her on the forehead.

 

Tiffany snapped back to her senses and gasp upon seeing Taeyeon’s face close to hers.

 

“Good morning, Fany-ah.” Taeyeon warmly smiled at her and sat back properly on his chair.

 

“G-goo… good morning.” Tiffany stuttered and blushed. She hangs her head low to hide her blushing face and started eating her food.

 

Taeyeon softly chuckled at the cute shy-Tiffany across him and started to eat the breakfast that the girl prepared for both of them.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

“Aaaaaaaaahhh!!!!”

 

Tiffany screamed her lungs out as soon as she stepped inside Jessica’s apartment. She then dragged her feet towards the girl’s living room and plopped herself on the couch, grabbing a cushion and hugging it tightly against her chest.

 

Jessica just quietly sat down beside her best friend and stared at her as she waits for the girl to say something, aside from screaming.

 

Tiffany rushed to her best friend’s apartment right after eating breakfast with Taeyeon, leaving the guy confused and alone in their apartment. She doesn’t know what to do and how to face Taeyeon. She was so confused with the guy’s actions and most especially, with what Taeyeon said earlier.

 

“Jess… I think I’m going crazy…” Tiffany finally uttered after almost half an hour of being silent.

 

“Tiff, just to remind you… I’m a wedding planner, not a psychiatrist.” Jessica playfully answered, earning a glare that soon turned out to be an adorable puppy eyes from Tiffany.

 

Jessica giggled at her best friend and Tiffany could just sigh as she released the cushion from her embrace.

 

“Soooo…. Do you want me to guess why you’re here early in the Sunday morning and acting weird like this?” Jessica leans her back on the corner of the couch and crossed her arms and legs.

 

Tiffany just stared at her, waiting for her to continue and see if her best friend will get it right for she doesn’t know where and how to start the topic.

 

“Did you fight with Taeyeon?” Jessica started to ask and Tiffany shook her head as an answer.

 

“Did you see him and you were caught checking him out?”

“What?! Nooo~~~”

 

Jessica suppresses her laughter after seeing the blush on Tiffany’s face. She pondered for a few more moments and before she could ask another question, Yuri popped out of nowhere and joined the two girls.

 

“Did he confess to you?” Yuri asked, startling the two girls before giving Jessica a cup of black coffee and a hot chocolate for Tiffany.

 

Yuri and Jessica both eyed Tiffany as the girl anxiously sips her hot chocolate and placed it on the table before looking back at her right to glance at her cousin and to her left, for her best friend.

 

“Well… I… I don’t know?” Tiffany stared at nothing in front of her. The couple raised their brows as they tried to read Tiffany’s mind.

 

“He didn’t tell me he likes me… or he loves me… but…” Tiffany gulped. Her face is heating up while remembering what happened earlier when she’s trying to wake Taeyeon up, and her heart is starting to thump just by remembering the scene plus the fact that she was snuggling and literally slept on Taeyeon.

 

“But?....” Yuri and Jessica enquired as they lean closer to the girl between them.

 

‘You’re making my heart beat… faster…’

 

“I… I was waking him up but after a few minutes, I lie down next to him since he’s not waking up…. then…” Tiffany paused as she tried to find the right words to say but her cousin and her best friend are just too excited and reacted spontaneously.

 

“Oh my God, Tiff! You two…” Jessica exclaimed but trailed off, debating on herself if she would say make love or simply say had .

 

“… did it?” Yuri continued with his eyes sparkling and has erted grin on his face, earning two smacks on his head – one from his beloved cousin and the other one from his dear girlfriend.

 

Yuri opened his mouth to shout at the girls who hit him hard but he quickly shut his mouth up upon receiving death glares from the two.

 

“Aish!!! Tiff! Just tell us what happened~~” Yuri ruffled his hair in annoyance, avoiding having eye contacts from either of the girls.

 

Tiffany comfotably leans her back on the couch and sighed as she gripped on the cushion on her lap.

 

She told everything that happened starting off from last night. How she suddenly cried in front of Taeyeon, about her waking up in Taeyeon’s arms, about her waking Taeyeon up after falling asleep again on her bed, and relaying to them the exact words that the guy told her.

 

Tiffany released a deep sigh after telling them the story and hugged the cushion tighter while staring blankly on the cup of her hot chocolate.

 

“Oh…” Jessica and Yuri both uttered and simply nodded their heads before sipping on their own cups of coffee.

 

Silence engulfed the three.

 

Jessica and Yuri have been tranced and Tiffany just closed her eyes, trying to sort things out. But not long after she shut her eyes close, Jessica loudly gasped and firmly gripped her arm.

 

“Tiff, did you just say Taeyeon told you that his heart hurts seeing you cry?” Jessica enquired, receiving a tired nod from the girl, whose eyes are still closed.

 

“That he wants to be the one who will wipe your tears away and put a smile in your face?” she continued and received the same response from the girl.

 

“You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter