Ultimate big crush

My crush? It's him!

Your POV.

 

"Yah! Minhee ah! Faster come here!" I screamed as I peeked through the wall and looked at him. Smile was plastered in my face as my face starts to blush as he walks to the canteen and buy a packet of milo. He is just so perfect. My eyes kept looking at him as he smiled and talked to Youngjae, one of his best friend.

 

"What do you want?" I heard a groan as I turned back as Minhee folded her arms and glared at me. I giggled and pulled her to stand beside me and points at him.

 

"Look, it's him!" I squealed as I kept smiling widely and looked at him. He was now crowded with his 5 other best friends, which they called themselves 'B.A.P'. He was laughing as he drank his milo packet as a blush appeared on my face again.

 

"Come on Jihyun ah, are you gonna keep fangirling over him like some other girls over here?" She pointed at the group of girls behind me. I turned my head and looked behind as girls kept squealing at their own 'bias'.

 

"Look, Zelo is so cute!" One of them blushed.

 

"No, Daehyun is more cute. He's hot!" Another squealed as the others nodded their head.

 

"Ani, Yongguk sunbaenim is more handsome!" Another person giggled and smiled widely.

 

I pouted and turned back and looked at him again. Minhee pulled my sleeve a little. "Just go and ask him for his number! It's not he is going to eat you or what." Minhee folded her arm again. I shook my head.

 

"I would rather just looked at him than asking him for my number. You know how many times and how many girls he had rejected, don't you? I don't want to get reject." I sighed and looked down. Minhee widened her eyes as she frowned.

 

"Then I will help you ask!" She was about to walk to them when I gasped loudly. I mean, LOUDLY. All of the students looked at me, including him. I quickly grabbed Minhee's wrist and shook my head and blushed badly as I slowly glanced at him. He is staring at me with his handsome eyes.

 

"Minhee..don't do it." I whispered as I looked around and bowed to everyone and muttered a 'sorry', before I ran off while pulling Minhee behind me. I was biting my lip hardly and sweats keep trickling down my forehead.

 

What the hell am I doing? Why did I gasped so loudly?!

 

Great, Jihyun ah, you make yourself embarrassed infront of everyone. Infront of him.

 

Daehyun's POV.

 

I was drinking my milo packet and was laughing because Zelo and Jongup were 'fighting' with each other. They're hilarious, alright. But then, I heard a very loud gasp and I turned my head and looked at the person. She was blushing as she looked around while her hand was grabbing her friend's wrist. Then slowly, she looked up at me and blushed even more. I just keep staring at her.

 

"Isn't she that girl which a lot of guys were chasing after her?" Jongup stopped fighting with Zelo as Zelo smirked and slowly nods head.

 

"She is in MY class." He talked loudly, purposely making a lot of people looking at him. He smirked as the guys were looking at him with jealousy and Yongguk with his eyes wide opened.

 

"Are you serious?! Saeng ah, she looks pretty for me." He nodded his head as he stared at the girl who is blushing and keep looking at me. I just keep staring at her when suddenly, she ran off and was blushing badly.

 

"She is cute, I must admit." Youngjae said as I threw my milo packet away.

 

"Come on guys, studies are more important than..those kind of stuffs. I mean, relationship and love stuffs. It's just gonna hurt you in the end, and it's not worth it." I looked at them with my hands in my pockets. Himchan slung his arms around my shoulder and looked at me.

 

"I know you're hurt before, but I think you should give love another chance. It isn't over yet." I just shrugged. Well, who knows maybe love will hurt you again. I just don't want to be in a relationship again, after my ex hurt me.

 

Suddenly, a group of guys walked towards us. I looked up and all of us, BAP, smiled widely and start to run towards the group of guys. I mean, Infinite. All of them were been tackled by us and we laughed loudly.

 

"Yah, I didn't know you guys would actually come down to the canteen. You guys would normally hang around in the school rather than coming to the canteen." I laughed as I stood up and hada brotherly-hug with Myungsoo.

 

Infinite is another group of guys who are popular in the school. We were best friends since..like 2 years ago? When we were still a junior. Myungsoo laughed as he hugged me back and chuckled.

 

"We're hungry, that's why we came here." He smiled as the others were laughing with one another.

 

Myungsoo is my best friend in Infinite. We were best friends when we were still in elementary school. That's why I have always trusted him, believed in him, and always have him as my best friend.

 

Suddenly, Sunggyu, the oldest in the Infinite, came towards us and slung his arm over Myungsoo's shoulder. "Yah, where's your crush?" He laughed as Myungsoo blushed and covered Sunggyu's mouth.

 

"What crush?" I asked as I kept staring at Myungsoo. He shook his head and laughed awkwardly.

 

"It's nothing!" He quickly pulled his gang and waved goodbye to us as I kept looking at him.

 

Weird, when did Myungsoo have a crush?

 

Your POV.

 

I breathed heavily as I glared Minhee. "I told you not to ask him!" I folded my arms. Minhee pouted.

 

"I just can't stand it! You should just asked for his number, and done! You can talked to him everytime!" I sighed and shook my head as I looked down as Minhee pats my head.

 

"I don't want to make him dislike me. He will think I'm like the other girls who are desperate for him, but I actually really love him." I sighed again as I looked at Minhee and pouted.

 

"You never know, Jihyun ah. He might fall for you next time." She shrugged and walked away as I tilted my head and scratch my head.

 

I don't get what she meant.

 

I just, don't want to make him dislike me.

 

Yes, that 'him'.

 

Jung Daehyun, is my ultimate big crush.