oo4

Constellations (Long hiatus)

 

 

Byunghun stared at his unconscious friends across from him. Byunghun knew that he shouldn't have left them alone, mostly when there was danger lurking around every corner in an abandoned place like this. Luckily, he had found them without any injuries on either of them.

Byunghun carefully reached over to grab the book that was laying close to Joe. He flipped open the book and stared at a blank page. It was only a few seconds before words scribbled across the blank sheet of paper.

Beware of the mind.

"Beware of the mind? What is that supposed to mean?" Byunghun says out loud. Byunghun sits and thinks about it for a bit before giving up. Byunghun tried to flip to a different page in hope for clues. Without much luck, Byunghun gives in and closes the book before carefully placing back where it originally was. 

Joe blinked several times before sitting up. He looked at Byunghun curiously. "H-how?"

"Don't worry about the small things." He said and helped Joe lean against the wall. Joe looked at Byunghun and nodded. He then looked at Daniel with a worried expression.

"He'll be fine," Byunghun answered as he placed his hand on Joe's. Joe nodded once more and yawned softly. "Are you sleepy?"

"Yeah, just a bit. Even though I was unconscious." Joe replied as he chuckled. He unknowingly leaned his head onto Byunghun's shoulder and fell asleep.

"You really changed after being with Daniel, Joe." Byunghun states as he stared at Joe. Byunghun himself closed his eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

 


 

Daniel woke up a little later to Joe and Byunghun sleeping with Joe's head on Byunghun's shoulder. Daniel smiled as he saw the almost identical boys getting along. He then sat up straight and stretched. 

Daniel check his body for major injuries but there wasn't any to be found. He was then about to reach over for the book but a hand grabbed it before he could. Daniel looked up at the figure; his eyes widened in surprise. The figure smiled and covered Daniel's mouth before he could say anything and dragged him away from the sleeping duo.

Without the two knowing, Daniel had disappeared along with the kidnapper.

 


 

Daniel tried his best to resist but it was no use. The other had tied him up in ropes. 

"Daniel, you should just give up," Chansik suggests as he looks inside the book that Daniel had before. "There's no use." Daniel sneered at the other before sitting up straight.

"Why do you hate me?" He questioned the older. Chansik closed the book and then rested his head on the palm of his hand.

"Technically, I don't hate you. I hate Scorpio." Chansik explained.

"What did Scorpio ever do to you?" Daniel says as he gives Chansik a look of disbelief.

Chansik shrugs. "Well, I don't know really. I'm only the reincarnation of Libra after all. Hell if I know what his intentions were."

"Then why did you do all this?"

"Well, you know stuff so I was planning to just knock you out and take you with me but that purple-haired guy got in the way."

"Sheesh, you sure are blunt." Daniel retorts as he rolls his eyes.

"Thank you. Anyways, what're you and your posse up to?"

"We're finding all the other guardians." Daniel sneers once more and tries to loosen the rope.

"Hey, hey, there's no use in doing that," Chansik says as he tightens the rope more. "does this book tell you anything about who they are?"

"Not really, it just sometimes says the weirdest things," Daniel says with a slight shrug of his shoulders. "Hey, tell you what, you let me go and you can join my posse and we can look around for the others." Daniel offers and a suggestive look on his face.

"Thanks but no thanks. I got my own posse and we'll definitely find them first with this book in our hands," Chansik says as he shakes the book in his hands with a big grin. "thanks once again, Danny. See you never~"

With that, Chansik leaves the room. Daniel is left sitting there alone. He tries to untie the knot but fails. It was only a second later that Daniel wanted to facepalm himself. How could he forget that he could manipulate objects? Daniel concentrates and tries to lift the knife on the table on the other side of the room. Suddenly, it levitates and flies towards Daniel's direction but stops about 5 inches away from him. The knife circles around and cuts the ropes that were binding him.

"Finally," Daniel says with relief as he gets up an stretches. "now to find Joe and Byunghun." Daniel walks out of the room, scanning right and left before turning to the left and looking around.

 


 

"Daniel!" Joe yells at the top of his lungs.  Byunghun shakes his head in frustration.

"We'll never find him at this point." Byunghun says as he searches carefully in the rooms.

"Are you a Gemini or Leo by any chance? That could really help." Joe asks curiously.

"No, sorry." Byunghun replies simply.

"Which reminds me, you never told me and Daniel which horoscope you are."

"Eh, it doesn't matter." Byunghun says flatly.

"Yes it does. It could help us!" Joe argues. "Seriously it coul-" Joe was about to finish his sentence when he heard a voice far away.

"What was that." Byunghun.

"I don't know." Joe.

"Who do you think it is?" Byunghun.

"No clue." Joe.

"It's me." 

"Woah, who are you?" Joe says, surprised.

The taller male stares at them. He tilts his head to the right. He smiles; his round eyes turned into a crescent shape. He didn't answer, he just smiled; his lips thin. Neither Joe nor Byunghun understood, they looked back and forth from each other to the male who was only a centimeter taller. The male looked like he was near his late teens. He had brown neatly trimmed hair, a slim face but with chubby-ish cheeks, and fair skin. He was wearing a red pullover and black jeans with black converse. 

"Hi! I'm Kim Minseok!" he pipped. Joe and Byunghun looked at each other before back at Minseok. Joe was the first to shake Minseok's hand and introduce himself.

"Well, hello Minseok, I'm Oh Joe," Joe says with a smile. He wraps his arm around Byunghun's neck. "and this is Oh Byunghun, my adopted brother."

"Nice to meet you, Byunghun and Joe! Are you on the search for someone?" the brown-haired male asks.

"Yeah, we're looking for a male about 177 cm tall, has brown hair, and rather thick lips." Byunghun replies. Minseok tilts his head to the right once more and shrugs. 

"Never seen someone like that." Minseok says with a shrug of his shoulders. He ponders for a bit before smiling and grabbing Byunghun's right hand and Joe's left hand and running off, deep into the mansion.