Chapter 1

Outsider

Chapter 1 

I walked through theses lonely streets once again, just like every other day. It’s the same thing every damn day; school to work to walking home alone. But as a go through this every day I go unnoticed. People don’t talk to me, don’t look at me, they avoid me. They don’t know me and they still refuse to talk to me. There is nothing wrong with my appearance or personality, I am nice and I don’t dress weird. Maybe they know that I am a cocktail waitress? No, they don’t even know what I look like or my name. I never hurt anyone in any way, no bad attitude or bad reputation. My family and everyone I ever cared about left me. I’ve always been neglected, abused and taken advantage of. Ever since I was young my parents beat me, starved me, and made me do everything for them. When I was 10 they beat me so much I passed out, they must of thought I was dead because they left my body in an ally way. After that I was homeless, I slept on subways and did work where I could, somehow I managed to stay in school. When I was 15 I got a job at the club I work at now, Spectrum, I worked in the kitchens at night till’ the early morning. Two years ago, I begged the owner of the club to let be a waitress even though I was underage.  He said on one condition, that I tend to his son’s needs whenever he asks, until I am above age and I will get paid a little extra. I agreed, that is how I lost my ity, the son, Minjun, treats me like I’m trash. He has beaten and me a couple times but I cannot do anything about it. He has no pity what so ever towards me, even when I was 16 and he was 20.  He takes me away from my work several times a month. He likes to see me suffer in unbearable ways. People don’t understand my pain, never have I been asked a simple “are you alright?” They don’t realize how much a little question can change someone, someone like me, Ahn Minyeon. 

I kept on walking through the streets making my way through the swarming of people. When I saw the club I turned into an ally and when in the back door. There was a small locker room next to the bathroom.  I went in it and put my stuff in my locker.  I took off my shirt and pants and was about to put my uniform on when someone crept up behind me. “Minyeon-ah, almost 18 right.”

It was Minjun, He sat down and pulled me onto his lap. “Next Friday.”

“You’ll be of age, don’t think you can get away from me that easily.” He played with my hair and whispered in my ear. He scares me more than anything, he keeps saying that he will not let me go. He picked up a bag from the floor and gave it to me. “Wear this today, just for fun.”

I pulled lingerie out of the box, it was the full set; a corset, stockings, a garter belt, and lace , and it was all in black too.  He does this a lot, he buys me expensive things, like five hundred dollar lingerie, clothes, electronics, and he even bought my apartment. It seems nice from some prospective but in reality he’s only doing it because he does not want to bang some dumb, poor, scum girl who doesn’t own a descent thing. It’s all for himself though. He always says that he loves me, my body, he’s possessive over me. He expects a lot from me, he wants me to be polite and do everything and anything he says, never tell anyone about what he does to me and with me and he won’t tell anyone either, he also wants me to dress in nice attire everywhere I go, and to give in to him when he wants to.  He was about to leave the room when he turned around and stared at me up and down.  “Come into my V.I.P room at 2.”

I sighed and stripped from my underwear. I ripped the tags off of the and put them on. I put on the corset, it had clasps in the front so it was easy to put on. It hugged my body but I feel skinnier then I already am. I slipped my dress over it and went off to work.

I worked until it was 2am when Minjun was waiting for me. I went into the room that was especially reserved for him and his friends. I went in to the room which walls was covered in glass overseeing the dance floor. I went over and saw Minjun sitting on a leather couch. There was his friends in there laughing, smoking and drinking, some of them had trashy girls sitting in their lap. Minjun waved me over and I sat next to him, he's making me nervous. I don't know what he's planning. He slid his arm around my waist and pulled me close to kiss my neck, "glad you came." we picked up a glass of wine and gave it to me, “drink."

"Why wouldn't I come?" I said as I grabbed the glass and took a sip. I already know he’s going to me what does it matter if I remember it or not I drank in silence as he talked to his friend. By my third glass he brought his attention back to me. He on my neck while I finished off my drink, by then I was a bit tipsy. I feel different, not just drunk l want him, man, he put something in my drink. I put my hands on his neck and pulled him onto me. He wrapped my legs around his waist and lifted me up and carried me away. One of the walls in the room wasn’t glass, the room was completely sound proof, and it had a bed and a wall of mirrors. The room was dark with a small light over the bed. The walls and floors were black with a completely white bed. He placed me on the bed and kissed me for a long time. He slid down to my crotch and push my a little so he could get access. He me from bottom to top of my opening, pushing a moan out of me.  His tongue circled my , then he pushed his tough into me. He stopped abruptly and smirked at me, “now if you be a good girl I'll pleasure you."

There was a suit case in the corner of the room, he opened it and pulled out a SLR camera. He came over to me and told me to smile, when I did he snapped a picture. He crawled on top of me and snapped another. He gave me a deep kiss and i kissed back without thinking, the wine and drugs have taken over me. He got off of me and left the room, he keeps leaving me hanging. He came back in with a ty looking girl. “Whose she?"

"I can't take all the shots by myself can I?" He came back over to be and put me on his lap.

"You’re having pictures taken while...”

"While I’m ing you senseless? Yes and recording." he pointed to cameras in the corners of the room. I bit my lip and looked around the room, there is no getting out of this now, “show me some corporation for once and I won’t have to hurt you, okay?"

I nodded and he made me wrap my legs around his waist causing my dress to ride up. He looked at the girl who was looking at the camera. "You, I want to see flash every second I already paid you!"

She quickly held up the camera to her eye and snapped a picture. We started to make out and his hands made it to my zipper of the dress. He slipped it off over my head. He reveled the lingerie and smirked, "that looks so y on you, I could stare at you all day. You should get you more stuff like this."

He grabbed my and massaged it. Flashes of the camera kept going off though it all. He stood with me wrapped around his body, he slammed me against the wall and on my neck leaving a big purple hicky. His hand rubbed my wet crotch and making me even wetter. He sneaked his fingers in my . He trusted his fingers in an out of me, just before I was going to come. It caused harsh pain in my body. "Pose for me sweets."

I obligated and did everything that he wanted that night. I will regret every night I spent with him.