Happy Ending

Kiss the Baby Sky

            “Appa!”

            Yunho smiled brightly and held his arms out for Min Hee to wobble into, doing her best not to fall. When she made it to him without a problem, he took her into a tight hug.

            “Aigoo, my strong daughter! When did you grow up so quickly?” he asked playfully, tickling her stomach.

            Jaejoong watched from the couch with a content smile on his face. It had been five months since Yunho came back, and life improved greatly. Jaejoong ate a lot more, Min Hee’s learning process sped up, and the parents were both able to support their daughter. The doubt Jaejoong had about taking care of Min Hee had flown out the door the moment Yunho said he was going to stay forever, and what was even better was that Yoochun had taken the problem into his own hands and paid off Yunho’s debt so the mafia wouldn’t be chasing him anymore. Jaejoong would finally be getting the perfect life he had always dreamed of.

            “Jae, baby?” Yunho called out again to his fiancé.

            Jaejoong shook his head, coming out of his trance. “H-huh?”

            The action made the older man chuckle softly. “Daydreaming again?”

            The beauty smiled and nodded, sliding down onto the floor in a cross-legged position. “I just—”

            “Umma!” Min Hee squealed, holding her arms out to the desired parent.

            “Come here, baby,” Jaejoong cooed, holding his arms out for the soon-to-be one-year-old child.

            Yunho set Min Hee on her feet and steadied her, allowing her to begin her journey. At first, she fell on her behind, but she put her arms out in front of her and pushed herself back up, showing off how independent she was. The thought of her growing so quickly hit Jaejoong like a rock, and he couldn’t stop himself from tearing up. Yunho noticed it, and all he could do was scoot behind Min Hee and wait until she fell into Jaejoong’s arms to wrap his own arms around both of them, whispering how much he loved Jaejoong and Min Hee.

            “Because of you, I made through those hard times, and without you, I don’t know what I could do.” Yunho placed a soft, loving kiss on his boyfriend’s lips. The reaction he got was a hand tangled in his hair and soft cries. The fact that Jaejoong’s emotions effected his turned him into a teary mess as well, but at least it was full of love and happiness. As Min Hee turned and nuzzled her face into Jaejoong’s shoulder, nothing could have replaced the moment in anyone’s heart. Everything was finally perfect.

~~~

A/N: And some extra good stuff~ <3

tumblr_mcs2qrjEmw1r92gqi.gif

tumblr_ku5u5eOIZ51qa5ciuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8vlspgg3d1rtft62o1_500-jpg.15403

tumblr_m3c6adn0aO1rnyo64o1_1280.jpg

... Damn. <3