Sehun Happens.

Broken

The first thing Luhan noticed about the room is that it smelled. Reeked actually. And the outfit he thought was flimsy and more revealing than he normally wore seemed in here to be like a winter coat, these people were as close to as he thought possible without actually being . And who would want to wear clothes? The room was twice the temperature outside, and it was summer.

In short, he hated clubs.

He only agreed to go here because Chanyeol wanted to. Reminder about the only friend thing. And Chanyeol would not normally want to go anywhere.

Luhan had finally on the way here got Chanyeol to admit he went to the party because his ‘friend’ (i.e. serious crush for 3 years) asked him to go.

Seriously, he should just ask Baekhyun out already.

Dismissing the social class, that Baekhyun was as far out of Chanyeol’s league as possible.

Luhan walked over to the relatively spacey bar without thinking.

He looked back, yes, no-one could lose Chanyeol. Even in a club. Even in the middle of New York. Really curly orange hair + really tall person = very easy to see.

He ordered whiskey, and in a few minutes after Chanyeol had scanned the room for Baekhyun, Chanyeol joined him.

‘Lookie!’ Chanyeol elbowed Luhan a bit too hard in the ribs, so that Luhan’s glass flew up and spashed all over his most expensive jeans. Not too bad. Only worth 15 pounds anyway.

Luhan looked out and his eyes widened at what he saw.

‘That’s Sehun!’ he nearly screamed.

‘Shh! Yeh, last time you saw him he was different, huh.’

‘…yeh…’

‘More popular? Or had more clothes on?’

‘Both. Well, he’s not dressed that badly, he used to go around everywhere with a turtleneck on. Actually, he was really neeky back then, wore glasses even though his eyesight wasn’t that bad and one time to be cool dyed his hair neon green.’

‘Neon?’

‘Well, he wanted to be a bit different and dye it a bit green but the hairstylist got it dead wrong.’

‘And this nerdy loser Sehun was the one you had a crush on?’

Luhan blushed ‘… slight crush. Isn’t he a little underaged to be here?’

Chanyeol laughed ‘ You’re practically the only one who isn’t!’

Chanyeol suddenly jumped up ‘ Baekhyun!’ he called after the person who was not wearing a hoodie (cough cough Chanyeol cough cough) at a club, and who was desperately trying to melt into the wall upon seeing the flailing glory of Chanyeol.

Luhan shook his head at them both, and then decided to hell with socialising, if I want to be a geek (because Luhan didn’t really score high enough to be a nerd), then I can.

Feeling stuffiness of the club room and the heat melt away, he sighed and leant on a bench.

After sitting there for a bit, he checked the bus timetables to see when the next bus home was. Great. Half an hour wait.

‘Hey!’ Sehun seemed out of breath as he was speaking. Luhan looked round for the person Sehun was talking to.

‘Luhan. From the school play, it’s Sehun.’

Luhan thought.

‘You remember me?’ Luhan was shocked. Really shocked. They had only had about two conversations.

‘Yeh, since I was the news reporter with one line, those conversations really eased my boredom.’

‘ I didn’t have any lines. Apparently we’re not great at acting.’

Luhan cursed himself as Sehun chuckled, that his line left the awkward silence.

‘Do you want to meet up at the coffee place after school?’ Sehun asked

Luhan was secretly fangirling in his head, that someone like Sehun would ask a loner like him on a date.

Then Sehun said something else.

‘I have a bit of homework and…yeah. Well, is tomorrow at The Tea Palace OK for you? Straight after school.’

‘Sure!’ Luhan smiled widely, before Sehun hailed a taxi, got into it and drove off.

Chanyeol came out soon after, kicking a stone.

‘Go well with Baekhyun?’ Luhan asked, although he half knew the answer, he just liked that someone else suffered as well as him.

‘Nah. He was talking to his handsome cool friend… you know Kai?’

Luhan wolf-whistled and then felt bad for… cheating (?) on his crush (even he didn’t know why he felt they were already in a relationship).

‘You? I saw him leave halfway through a conversation’ Chanyeol asked, implying Sehun

‘He asked me for coffee. To do his homework.’

‘Homework. Romantic.’

‘I’m making more progress than you are.’

Chanyeol looked down and pouted before Luhan ruffled Chanyeol’s hair ‘Let’s go then.’ Luhan said.

When he got home, he found out GD had woken up. ‘Luhan!’ GD screamed when he saw Luhan.

‘Where have you been?’

‘Shopping?’

‘…OK… but for a hour?’

Luhan assumed that was when GD woke up ‘Yep.’

‘Where is the shopping then?’

‘I put it all away.’

‘But.. I came down as soon as I heard the door open.’

‘I put stuff away fast.’

GD walked to the fridge and frowned when he saw it fully stocked.

‘Fine.’

Luhan looked in TOP’s room to see if he had come home early, but only found TOP’s phone and wallet.

Luhan felt like something bad was coming.

But instead, he cooked the dinner, and went to his room to start revising…( Sehun hadn’t told him which subject, so) everything. He didn’t want to seem stupid. Although he wasn’t the brightest. But he was good at sport (Luhan always said that to himself to raise his very bashed ego).

Luhan looked in the mirror, and even in his standards he was quite handsome/pretty. Then he groaned when he realised how un-fashionable his jeans and t-shirt was and how that was still the best outfit he had.

Luhan went into TOP’s room again and grinned evilly.

If he wasn’t here, he didn’t need his clothes, right?

 

AN: This seems awkward but its my first time writing so... sorry. Anyways, this seems long to me... ish. And I'm really glad I introduced Baekyeol! ^^ Baekyeol FTW!