Like A Dream

The Sweetest Dream Can Be The Bitterest Nightmare

Alana and Taemin had been seeing each other for 2 months. It was all like a wonderful dream that she didn't want to wake up from, Taemin was the perfect boyfriend. He was doting, caring, and made her feel special everytime she saw him. He was perfect, utter perfection. Alana thanked God everyday for letting her be with an amazing, wonderful, perfect angel like Taemin.

 

Alana was wrapping up a photoshoot with Jay Park when Taemin came by. He wanted to surprise her and take her to lunch. When he got there, he saw Alana laughing and talking with Jay. She looked over and saw him. "Taeminnie!" she said brightly. She ran over to him and he hugged her and smiled. "Jagiya. how are you? I wanted to come by and take you to lunch." Her eyes shone with happiness. "Really? I'll go get my coat then." She dashed off to go retrieve her jacket in the back room. Taemin smiled he watched her leave, then turned to look at Jay who was still there, talked with the staff. Taemin walked over to him. "Hi hyungnim, may I speak to you for a moment?" Jay looked down to see Taemin, the adorable lovable maknae of SHINee talking to him. "Sure." He said. They walked over to a little corner in the studio. "So, what did you want to talk about?" Jay said nicely. Taemin flashed his brilliant smile at him before replacing it with a fierce, intimidating scowl. "Would you like to explain to me what you were talking about with MY GIRLFRIEND?" he growled, dropping honorifics. "U-uh," Jay said, caught off guard by the sudden change and disrespect from the young boy. "We were just talking about my new video." Taemin scoffed. "Oh really?" "Yes, really. And I suggest that you respect your elders." Jay said, starting to get angry at the lack of respect from his hoobae. Taemin smirked "Sorry hyungnim." His smirk turned deadly. "And I would suggest, that you not flirt with my girlfriend if you want to be able to walk, hyungnim." Taemin's mood suddenly shifted, and he smiled brightly. "Thanks for the chat hyungnim!" he chirped, "I'm a big fan by the way. Good luck with your new video!" Taemin walked away, leaving his sunbae behind, bewildered, confused, and slightly scared.

Taemin walked back to the front of the studio to wait for Alana. He saw her walking back towards him. "Okay, I'm ready now!" She said smiling. "Great, let's go then." Taemin said kindly. The were walking for a few minutes with light chit-chat, before Taemin asked her. "So what where you and Jay Park hyungnim talking about?" He asked, with a sweet tone. "Oh he was just telling me about his new video. He even invited to go watch him film it." She said excitedly "Is that so?" Taemin said. A dark look passed over his angelic features so fast, Alana wasn't sure if she had imagined it. "Well anyways," he said brightly, "we're here!" Alana looked up and saw a beautiful restaurant in front of them. "Woww." she whispered, awestruck. They went inside and she saw that it was even more impressive than the exterior. Alana looked at her wonderful boyfriend and gazed at him with love in her eyes.

This was like a dream.

 

A/N: Hola! Haven't updated in a while, been kinda busy and lazy. Hope the chapter wasnt too short, and that you enjoyed it.

Silent readers and subbie! Please comment, or else I might get discouraged and stop updating! :p Say anything, "I like it" "It " "I like waffles" anything! :)

Baii guys!