New Country, New Boyfriend

The Sweetest Dream Can Be The Bitterest Nightmare

A/N Finally updated :) sorry if it or is too shirt. Please comment :) Alana plopped onto her couch after unpacking her last bag. "I should eat something.." she. said to herself. She decided to close her eyes and rest for a moment When she opened her eyes again,sunlight was streaming through the windows. She looked at. the clock. "Crap! I'm late!" She dashed up to take a shower. she made it to her job with 2 minutes to spare. "Good Morning Ms. Anyu" An older woman said. Alana bowed quickly "Hello, I'm really glad to be working her." The woman looked unimpressed "Mm, yes well we're glad to have you. You have your first assignment today. You will be photographing the comeback photos for the group SHINee." Alana's eyes doubles in size. "S-SHINEE? As in Replay, SHINee?" The woman looked at her as if Alana was stupid. "Yes. Boy group phenomenon SHINee. Do you have a problem with that Ms. Anyu?" "N-no" Alana stuttered, "Not at all" About 30 minutes later, SHINee arrived. "Hello we are SHINee" they greeted. Alana bowed " Annyong I'm Alana and I'll be your photographer today" she said smiling brightly. They looked surprised at her. "You speak Korean?" Onew asked. Alana laughed "Yes I do. Shall we get started then?" They took pictures for about 2 hours before taking a break. Alana was getting coffee when someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around to see Taemin smiling brightly at her. "Hi!" He said, "If you don't mind me asking, how do you know Korean?" Alana told him about how she was always interested in learning Asian languages. Before they knew it, break time had passed and the other members were watching the them curiousy as they talked and laughed. Alana noticed first. "Taemin I think the others are waiting for you" Taemin looked over his shoulder "Oh yeah. I kinda forgot they were there. Do you maybe wanna…… gooutwithmeaometime?" He said quickly. Alana giggled "I didn't really catch that, what did you say?" Taemin took a deep breath. "Would you like to go out with me sometime? " A lana smiled. "Sure, I'd love that." She handed him a buisness card with her number on it. He turned and waved at her as he walked away. She could hear the other members grilling him about his conversation. She smiled and shook her heas. Maybe she might get a boyfriend soon.