2

We Are Three Musketters The Best Forever Ever

That three weird people reached Sungjong-Hoya room. Hoya with sleepy eyes got kick from his bed  and go to Myungsoo room. Hoya  don’t mind as long as he can sleep. Sunggyu still not wake up.

 

"I know, I know It. Its will be happen soon . Look, sunggyu-hyung instead not wake up when we bring out from his room.."  Dongwoo pointed at sunggyu.

"Maybe woohyun-hyung give him drug so he  can sunggyu while he not conscious"  Sungjong put his finger to sunggyu nose, to feel sunggyu’s breath.

"YAH!, he still live.. " Sungyeol murmur as he hit sungjong’s finger.

"So we should more wary to woohyun act.  We just see one proof this night. Don’t leave our innocent-sunggyu alone with that crazy bunny"

Dongwoo and sungyeol nod several times for what diva-Sungjong said.

 

In the morning, Sunggyu find his self in others room when he wake up..

Where I am? He looks around and see dongwoo sleep on floor and Sungjong and sungyeol sleep in others bed with irregular position. 

“Since when I can walk while sleeping?? “ Sunggyu ask his self confusedly.

He get up and walk to bathroom. He don’t close the door and want to  brushing his tooth, but instead just staring his sleepy-face in mirror.

 

i am  cool leader, right? I am charismatic leader, right? He smile to his reflection. He do it just to increase his mood to day, because with his sense of leader, he can feel something bad will happen.

 

“Oh, sunggyu-hyung” Said someone. Sunggyu turn around to see that person. He eyeing that person from head to foot. And he stop on the others man blue-shinbone.

 

"What wrong with your shinbone, Hyun? "

"Hyung, last night, sungjong, sungyeol and dongwoo enter our room and they take you. They also hit me on my shinbone".  Woohyun pout, pretend to sad.  

"What? They do it to you? I will hit them after I finish my brushing . Come here, lets brushing tooth together" 

 

Sunggyu make a little move to give woohyun space besides him.

Woohyun jump a little, feel happy because his leader attention but its only make his shinbone more hurt and he feel his leg not have strength and he slip toward sunggyu and suddenly hug sunggyu when sunggyu catch him, make their face really close each others.

 

"Woohyun, what are you doing??" Sound of two person behind them.

Sungjong and Sungyeol kick the half-open door and grab woohyun shoulder. Sunggyu  and woohyun who still not understand whats wrong with sungyeol and sungjong just staring each other.

Running-dinosaurus Dongwoo come and pulled sunggyu’s wrist to out from bathroom. Leaving sungjong, sungyeol and woohyun inside.

"Good job, hyung. What do you try to do to  sunggyu-hyung now.."  Sungyeol shake his head.

 

 

---------

"What happened, Dongwoo?"  Sunggyu confused.

"Hyung, you will safe with us"  Dongwoo answer as he hug precious his hyung.

Sungyeol and sungjong join with them after they make deal with woohyun who putt i-don’t-know what-are-you-all-talking in his face.

 

"What are you doing to woohyun’s shinbone ?"

"Hyung, woohyun try to you last night.." Sungjong fussy mouth start to talking.

"Ne, to save you from that fox, I hit his shinbone.."  Sungyeol said as he practice how he kick woohyun last night.

“You kick him? KICK HIM?? ”sunggyu ask with wide eyes.

“I also kick his , hyung”  sungjong said proudly

 

But ist only earning hit on their head.

"Aishh, naughty kids. What are you doing to him? What if he can walk? We will  in trouble.. " Sunggyu yelled at them and leave them.

 

In others side, Myungsoo and hoya watch the three weird people (who sit in middle of middle room), get hit on their head.

"What they think? Are they are lose their mind?"  Myungsoo just giggle as he hug his bamboo pillow.

"They even kick me from my room. They fair to get that hit on their head" Hoya satisfied while seeing three of them get precious hit from almighty Kim Sunggyu.

 

------------

Sunggyu just finish his shower. He walked on his room only wear  a towel. He busy looking for his shirt and pants. He don’t know if there is a pair eyes watching him.

He feel like someone touching his neck then he feel that hand go down to his backbone. He turn around and found woohyun stand behind him. He blinked. But woohyun still raise his hand and touch his shoulder to make sunggyu turn aroud again.

"Wh-what  are you doing, woohyun?" Sunggyu said as he put randon shirt to cover his bare-chest.

Woohyun don’t answer.  He come close to sunggyu.

Sunggyu start to panick. His brain suddenly remember what sungyeol, sungjong and dongwoo said in this morning about . He push woohyun and ran out from that room.

Woohyun title his head confused as he take out his earphone. There is something  cling on sunggyu’s neck and on his backbone. He just try to remove it. He remember that Sunggyu murmur some word before ran away but he using earphone.

Woohyun out from their room to find sudenly-being-strange Sunggyu. But  he hear a chuckle come from their kitchen. They giggle at woohyun’s face.

"Whats wrong both of you?"  Woohyun ask.

"I regret for what happen to you because the crazy thing which made by the three musketter. (sungyeol, sungjong, dongwoo). Its seem sunggyu got traped too and start to make distance with you".

 

Myungsoo and hoya saw sunggyu out from woogyu room with scare face, without using shirt.

"I want to ask you, why that paboo- three musketter acting weird to me? They separate me with sunggyu hyung, watching over me like I will do bad thing to sunggyu-hyung??"

"You really don’t know?” myungsoo ask

"If I know, I don’t ask you two.."

"They think you will doing dirty things to sunggyu. Like… You know what I am saying, right” Hoya smirk

"Since  both of of you more close recently, also your reputation as greasy people in our group increase, plus they too much reading fanfiction about you which have rated “M”, and our fans crazy about rumors woogyu couple,  they think you will do “it” to sunggyu." Myungsoo nod several time as he explain his theory.

"And for the ultimate reason is this weird book" Myungsoo pull out a book that he hide beforehand.

 

HOW TO IDENTIFY  PERSON IN LOVE AROUND YOU

 

Woohyun just laugh. He take that book and open random page. His eyes catch some weird sentences.

"Wh-what is it?" His cheek got blushed.

"Hey, whats wrong with your's cheek?" Hoya take the book and read the page where Woohyun read before and he also smile.

 "So, its their reason?" So its true Woohyun-hyung?" Hoya ask in amusing voice. 

"YAH! Dont  be affected by that stupid book.. " Woohyun try to hide his blushed face.

"Thats good if you think like that. Its gonna be interesting. They should refresh their brain then" Hoya smirk to Myungsoo

"Lets beat the three musketter. Its must be fun since we have a week with no activities"

"I will consider about your treatment. But its not so serios like you two think. I can handle it"  Woohyun said to Myungsoo and hoya.

"Okay, if you need our help, just ask us…"

------------------