1

We Are Three Musketters The Best Forever Ever

Three of young boy (not really young) are still busy reading something from a thick-book in the corner of their living room. They were laying on the floor with stomach on it. Using their elbow to support their body so they can read what they read now.

They hear a giggle comes from two person who just out from one room in their dorm. They look up from what they read, just to see what the younger do to the older.

The younger follow the older and give him hug back while huge  grin on his face. The older feel not comfortable, try to escape from the later. Then the older sit on the couch but the younger still follow him.  Then its make three of them make a face, fell cringe as they saw what happen.

Then they continue what they are reading.

Someone who hugging bamboo pillow approach  them (three people who make their kingdom in corner their living room) but that boy got kicked from them. That boy leave them with unbelieve looking on his face.

Its seem they read some "weird" pharagraf then they look up to see what that greasy tree doing to their leader.  Now the younger try to kiss the older's cheek (they even not sure  if the younger will kiss the older). Feel cared by three pair eyes, both of them look back at direction where three weird people laying, still pretend to read their weird book.

 

"Look, what the book says exactly same with their situation now"  One of them whisper  to the other boys. And the others just nod, sign of agreement.

"We should save our Hyung. If not, what the book says will become true. We already see the fact, right? Its for our  goodness group.. " The other says, still in whisper.

"Lets fighting to protect our hyung"  They still whisper in corner of their living room.

"If our leader broken then there is no infinite... Should we let that walking tree damage our leader??"

"He weak people, let us help him.. " They nod again.

They stick out their hand in middle, then make it down and up to the air, following by "FIGHTING" scream, only earning weird look from four boy who was  gathering in living room.

 

 

 

------------------

“AAAAAAAA…. ANDWEEEEE…. SUNGGYU HYUNG ....WAKE UP!!!”

Sungyeol and Sungjong scream at the same time as they brutally enter Woogyu room.

 

“SUNGGYU-HYUNG, OPEN YOUR  EYES”

Dongwoo who late to scream and late to enter that room…

 

They cant believe what they are witnessed. They see Woohyun already  on top Sunggyu while Sunggyu slept. His one hand  fumbling onto sunggyu side and the others hand stand behind others sunggyu side.

Sungjong ran to woohyun as fast as he can then he kick woohyun’s . Its make woohyun (who don’t know anything and still quiet in his place, top on sleeping-gyu) fall to the side, hit the wall.

“You’re ert hyung” Sungyeol pointed to woohyun.

“W-what? Woohyun stutter

“Are you trying to sunggyu-hyung?” Dongwoo said as he hug Sunggyu and Sunggyu still not wake up.

“W-what?” Woohyun stutter again, can’t believe what they think he do to their sleeping-hamster.

"Lets bring Sunggyu-hyung to my room. I can ask Hoya to sleep in Myungsoo room. Sungyeol help dongwoo to bring that sleeping-hamster to Sungjong-Hoya shared room.

"W-hat?? Where are you bring Sunggyu hyung?

“Just shut up, hyung. We know you will do that to sunggyu-hyung “

“Doing what?” Its seem woohyun like to ask them than explained  what happen there.

“Lets bring him out” Sungjong, dongwoo and sungyeol together bring sunggyu -who still not wake up from his deep sleep- out from woogyu room.

“B-but what are you guys doing? Why you bring my sunggyu? Woohyun try to take back  his sleeping-hamster and only earning a kick from sungyeol’s long-leg .

 

As fast as they can, that three weird people bring Sunggyu out. Woohyun only can staring at them while hold his shinbone (sungyeol kick him on that).

Woohyun sit on sunggyu’s bed as he hold a song paper that sunggyu pressed down when sunggyu sleep. Woohyun want to take that paper but that three weird people who pop out nowhere without permission, accuse him  for their leader.

Ah, world to cruel for Woohyun…

 

---------------------------