Break Out

The Thieves.

“Kyuhyun, Saranghae” Siwon yelled as the cops took after him.

“Idiot,”Kyuhyun mutters as he gazes at the diamond tilting his head slightly.
He gazes at his plans tacked against his cork board in his apartment.

“Macau Federal Bureau”

It was an easy job, They hadn’t transferred Siwon yet, so e was basically hanging out in lock-up in cell-D Block B. Simple as that Kyuhyun though.

Being a professional cat burglar had it’s perks of course.


He easily scaled the blue walls of the building, up onto the roof. Entered through the air vent and vioa lah. He was in.

Now the tricky part locating Siwon. He hoped they hadn’t moved him yet.

After about 15-mins of crawling about he finally found the vent that led of to Block B.
Kyuhyun crawled about looking for Siwon. peeing through each and every opening.

He finally found him. Laying down throwing a rubber ball against the wall looking utterly bored.



Kyuhyun slowly eased the opening open and lightly jumped in. Nearly Frightening Siwon to death.

“Kyu-mph”Siwon more or less exclaimed.

Kyuhyun signaled Siwon to be quiet as his eyes sparkled with amusment. And he dangeled the diamond in front of Siwon.

The older’s eyes lit up. As his mouth hung agape.
“I knew you could do it”
“So did I” Kyuhyun replied smugly

“I love you “ Siwon gasped as he brought Kyuhyun in for a crushing kiss, Holding the younger close to him, just inhaling his unique citrusy, marshmallow scent.

“I Love you too” Kyuhyun muttered embracing the older even tighter, the diamond around his neck more or less forgotten.

“Smexy time later, Now let’s get you out of here.”Kyuhyun muttered untangling himself from Siwon’s arms.

And deftly undoing the lock in seconds.

“After you” Kyuhyun smiled as he swung the cell door open.

Siwon only smiled.