After You Left, My Life Feels Empty

Pain, The Love of Heart

12.28.12

Something.

Something feels... different. Something felt off a while ago, during our stay at the nearby cafe. We discussed some things about our school projects and all that. The only thing that was different from all of it was Jongkook babied me as if I was a real toddler. Me? I was okay with it, honestly. But for the others? Not so much.

It was around 9AM and five of us were at our usual table already; namely, Taewoon hyung, Jungwoo hyung, Yoohwan hyung, and Jongkook. 

"Would you like to order something, hyung?" Jongkook asked cheerily.

I was too focused on the game that I was plying so I just responded by shaking my head.

"Drinks? Food? Nothing?" he made sure with a slight pout on his face.

"Why don't you treat me like that?" Jungwoo then cut in his nagging voice as he looked pleadingly at Taewoon.

"I don't need to do that, yeobo," Taewoon replied with a grin.

"I already know you only want me and not the food."

Jungwoo had hit Taewoon's shoulder hard when Taewoon groaned at the pain.

"I still need food to live!" Jungwoo argued.

"But I only need you to live," Taewoon stated, causing more nags from Jungwoo.

"Would you please stop arguing here?" Yoohwan exclaimed and the two elder quieted down.

Jongkook laughed softly at the behavior while I was still absorbed to the game. 

"Hyung we know you're a couple, okay? Now stop," I said a little too seriously, which made them say their ooh's and ahh's. 

Taewoon laughed at the younger's comment.

"Don't worry, Sungie! Just look around you and you'll find the one," the eldest winked at the blond, leaving him confused.

"Don't call me with Sungie! That's why there's the name, Taeha," he replied, enphasizing the last word.

"But calling you 'Tae' would be like calling myself; so yes, I will call you Sungie," Taewoon insisted, backing up Jungwoo.

"Taeha," I deadpanned, making a headdesk in front of them.

"Hyung don't do that!" Jongkook said with a pout.

"Woah someone's overly concerned," a particular voice commented.

"Just leave them be, Minnie," the lower voiced guy had said to the boy before they sat at the empty seats.

The last two that came was Sejoon and Sungmin, who were the cutest and youngest couple in our group.

"Now that we are all here.." Taewoon had cut in before Jongkook could retaliate with what the younger said. 

"Let me just relay our plans for New Year..."

And that was the start of the explanation of our long plan. And I mean long plan. Check your earphones and imagine a list four to five times as long. I was focused on my phone while he explained everything. In the midst of him explaining the food, I felt weight in my shoulder. I checked and saw Jongkook leaned on my shoulder. I just let him be.

Nothing more important went that day. But there was a little bit of longingness when all of them slowly went to their respective houses that day, especially to Jongkook. It just feels, weird.

Is this the sign, Diary? 

Uggh. Why don't you make it clear for me??

Oh Taeha.