#2

All About JongKey ♥

Facts

#9. Key got Jonghyun suncream for his birthday while Jonghyun got Key pricey Alexander Wang sunglasses last year.

#10. Whenever Key asks Jonghyun something while they are in the car, Jonghyun never answers because he's sleeping with his eyes open and his arms crossed. Key can never tell if Jonghyun is actually sleeping or simply ignoring him.

#11. When an interviewer asked Jonghyun who he would go on an outer space trip with, Key answer "with me".

#12. Key gets annoyed when Jonghyun touches Key's things, and he does it a lot.

#13. When Jonghyun kissed yoogeun for the first time, Key didn't react. But when Minho kissed yoogeun, Key wiped yoogeun's mouth.

#14. Jonghyun thinks he's better looking than Key. Key replied, "Everyone's busy. So I think they've become forgetful these days. They've forgotten about my role within the group. Wake up to reality!"

#15. "Key, if you ever had to leave, I would follow you, I would never let you go" - Jonghyun

#16. "He is perfect. He's my ideal type. Jonghyun is very pretty." - Key

#17. During an event, the members were going on stage. Jonghyun was behind Keypointing him and mouthing "mine" to the fans.

#18. When it was Key's turn to wish Jonghyun happy birthday, Jonghyun asked, "are you going to confess to me now?"

#19. When they were going through Key's bag, there was a polaroid of Jonghyun and himself in his wallet.

 

JongKey @ "Dream Girl" Showcase 130220

 (00:58 - 01:14)

that moment just seriously killed me.
I mean, Jonghyun practically lied down on Key in public! Aigooo ! My Jongkey feels!!
It almost seems so natural for jjong to go up on him.
maybe they are used to it and have been in this position before in their dorm? xD

tumblr_inline_miiqcyhcbr1qz4rgp.jpg

 

tumblr_miiswyAF4b1qihji8o4_250.giftumblr_miiswyAF4b1qihji8o1_250.gif

tumblr_miiswyAF4b1qihji8o2_250.giftumblr_miiswyAF4b1qihji8o3_250.gif

 

tumblr_mij8m4FhHu1qmvym9o1_500.gif

Jjong.. your leg.. LOL.

 

130217 Bangkok - Skechers CF Shooting

382194_571444586199572_693877329_n.jpg

key, what are you doing? LOL.

[Fanaccount] 
Key was just sitting and taking some rest .. but Jjong walked to key and kick him.
- Key walked to Jjong and said something then Jjong give his hand to Key and they're holding hands.. linking fingers.
- JongKey dancing Gangnam Style.
- When Key & Jjong keep talking and laughing so loudly. Key's laughing with his loud voice style as we usually saw in fancams.
- First, Key was sitting beside Minho, but Jjong walked to them and tried to sit between minkey so Key just leave.

 

Music Bank Pre-Recording 130222

[Fanaccount]  
Key & Jonghyun forgot to take their mics before arriving on stage so Jonghyun came back to take the 2 missing mics.

 

Jonghyun twitter update mentioning Crying Frankey 2.45am KST 130208

frankey.jpg

우주몬나니 수고해쪙
[TRANS] Idiot of the universe you’ve worked hard