YEKYU — Tonight

Take my hand and I will lead you to Hell

: : :
Inspired by: Drunken Truth byKyuhyun 

{{ Click in the link to go to the lyric video ^^ }} 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Tonight
Yekyu, pg-13, 677 words

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Another beer!” I chirped at the bartender in the other side of the bar.

I grinned when he placed the cold bottle in front of me and gulped down.

“Hey! Careful, it’s not water.”

The bottle was removed from my lips and I frowned at the action, turning around to find a smiling Yesung.

I grinned at him but tried to reach the bottle from his hands. I couldn’t, so I asked for another bottle.

From the corner of my eyes I looked at Yesung who was now drinking the beer he took from me.

I watched how he gulped down the liquid and how his neck and Adam’s apple moved in sync at the action.

Some of the beer dripped from his mouth and slipped down his chin and neck and I bit my lower lip at the sight, and the want to him clean came over me.

Tonight.

 I repeated in my head as a mantra.

I drank the whole bottle of beer in one go. I felt my head heating up with every sip.

Yesung leaned to me reaching for the now empty bottle from my mouth.

His face was so close to mine, my cheeks were red I was sure of it, but I didn’t know if it was because the alcohol in my system or the sight before my eyes.

I’ve always liked Yesung, no, I loved him.

Since the first day I saw him in that party I was dragged by Heechul.

Yesung was dancing; well that’s what he always said. It was a dance rather awkward and stupid, I remember everyone laughing at him, I laughed too, but at the same time I felt intrigued by him.

Everything changed when I was able to see his face, he stopped his dumb moves and came over the place my friends and I were.

I was mesmerized by his dark eye lined eyes.

We talked and we became friends. Best friends with the time. But I was secretly in love with him, I’ve never told him because I was scared.

He was gay, I knew, he liked to flirt and the , but he never had an actual partner, he always said people never took him for real, and just saw him as one night thing.

It hurt me in the inside, but he never felt sad by that. He liked to mock about it and I gladly comply, mocking him for his dumb self, that I was horrible infatuated with.

What scared me was the fear of losing him. I was sure he never did see me as something else than just a friend. He always told me I was like the little brother he never had. It made me feel good to have such a good place in his heart, but at the same time it hurt, of course it hurt.

But I told myself, tonight’s the night.

So, having his face so close to mine just left one time to my drunken self to do.

I leaned forward to him, closing my already half opened eyes and the gap between us, for the first time I saw him I wanted to do this, kissing his plump lips.

The first three seconds he didn’t do anything, I was sure he was probably shocked by my act. But I didn’t care I kept kissing him, braver enough to put my arms around his neck when he surprisingly responded to my kiss.

We continued our lip making session until we have to part for air, I murmured between our lips the phrase I was always dying to someday say out loud to him,

“I love you.”

I kissed him once again not giving him time to say a word, this time I used my tongue to attack his cavern.

I didn’t care if tomorrow he would forget this, I didn’t care either if it would be awkward to be around each other later. Because this worth it all of this. And I was decided to make the most of this tonight.

 

 

 

______________________

A/N. yaaaay. Second drabble nn)/  anddd... I changed the tittle again, lawl

@lee_chiose Did you like it ;)?
Hope the wait worth it lol