EUNHAE — Perfect to Me

Take my hand and I will lead you to Hell

 : : :
In SJ-M Fan Party at Taiwan Eunhyuk said he got a double lid surgery. 

{{ It was a joke, SJ were just trolling us like always, he just got the lasek }} 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Perfect to Me
Eunhae, pg, 674 words

---------------------------------------------------------

 

“Only three days more!” Eunhyuk said cheerfully.

“Are you that excited for the surgery, Hyuk?” Donghae asked after sipping at his coffee.

“Of course! I’m getting a double-lid surgery finally!” Eunhyuk said with a wide smile.

Donghae sputtered out his coffee on the table.

Eunhyuk grabbed a napkin to help him cleaning.

“What? A double-lid surgery?” Donghae asked in disbelief.

“Yes,” Eunhyuk said biting his lip, he hadn’t told Donghae about the surgery, in fact, no one, just to his manager, because he wanted it to be a surprise.

“Why I didn’t know that?” Donghae asked glaring at him.

“I wanted it to be a surprise.”

“For God’s sake Eunhyuk, it’s a double-lid surgery not a new hair stylish!”

Eunhyuk sighed, “Well you are the only one to know about this.”

“And so what?”

“Aren’t you happy for me, baby?”

Donghae’s eyebrows creased at the question.

“Why Eunhyuk? Why are you doing it?”

And out of a sudden Eunhyuk’s lips curved up in a smile.

“I’m gonna be finally handsome, Hae.”

Donghae growled at the response.

“You ARE already handsome, Hyuk.”

Eunhyuk shook his head.

“No, no, I will finally beat Kyuhyun and I’m gonna show him that I'm more handsome than him with his double-lid-surgery eyes. You just wait Hae.”

But you are even more handsome than him right now, Hyukkie. Donghae wanted to say, but didn’t.

 

No matter how many times Donghae said to Eunhyuk that he was perfect the way his single-lidded eyes were.

Nothing seemed to enter in Eunhyuk’s stubborn and stupid head.

 

After the surgery, Donghae didn’t feel like celebrate New Year with him, so he went out to the practice room to distract himself a bit.

Eunhyuk didn’t seem to mind his absence the next day.

Neither the next after that.

Eunhyuk was extremely happy with his new eyes and how now he was the most handsome man in Korea, getting of course a slap in the head from Kangin.

He refused to let the members to see his eyes. It’s a surprise and you should wait like ELF will do, he had told them one day.

However he did show them to Donghae, who refused to look at them ignoring him. And still Eunhyuk didn’t seem to mind it.

 

Days passed and Eunhyuk kept bragging about his eyes with delight, and in the other hand, Donghae kept ignoring him.

He was mad, mad at Eunhyuk, but at the same time he felt sad, sad that Eunhyuk couldn’t appreciate his words every time he’d said to him that he was the most handsome man in the world, that he was perfect the way he was.

Donghae was starting to miss those single-lid eyes that he always loved.

‘Because he had the single-lidded eyes that I don’t…’

”Stupid Hyukjae.” He cursed one night while looking at old photos of Eunhyuk and him on his phone.

His eyes already glistering and a pillow held over his chest.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid, Lee Hyukjae!”

“Whoa! What did I do?” Asked a smiling Eunhyuk with dark sunglasses entering his bedroom. Because, yes, Eunhyuk did wear sunglasses even inside the dorms.

Donghae threw the pillow at him and small tears began forming on his eyes.

Eunhyuk dodged the attack and frowned after seeing the teary eyes of the younger.

“What’s wrong?” Eunhyuk asked worried sitting in the edge of the bed.

“I hate you.” Donghae said in muffled voice.

Eunhyuk smiled, “No, you don’t.”

Donghae kept sobbing.

“Baby, tell me what I did wrong.”

“Everything, stupid monkey. You and your ing perfect new eyes.”

“You… don’t like them?” Eunhyuk asked.

“NO! I hate them.”

“But with them now I can be handsome baby, Hae…”

Sobs.

“Hae… look at me.”

Reluctantly Donghae looked at him, his sunglasses were off and now he could admire despise Eunhyuk’s eyes.

“Ain’t I perfect now?” Eunhyuk asked.

“You were way perfect to me since the beginning.”

Donghae threw himself onto Eunhyuk body and sobbed harder. And for the first time in weeks, Eunhyuk's new eyes spilled a tear.

 

 

//// ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N.  You see how mad I am at Eunhyuk for doing what he supposedly did ;____;? asaghska I mean, eunhyuk single-lidded eyes gone D:? agshak Ok, maybe I'm overreacting a little... maybe....

People said it was just a joke from SJ~ so yeah..