07 - I can't do this..

In Love With A Vampire

 

 

 


( Haneul's POV )

It been two weeks after mine and Kris's marriage. Yeah, it was just like— At morning, I can talk to him a little. Like 10 sentences. At noon, he will be sleeping. At night, I will avoid him. If mom knows this, both of us must be dead meats.  Plus, my mom was so fierce! I can say she was like a lion. Hahahaha.

I can still remember when I was a little child. I broke the vase and mom got mad. Whole world can hear her voice Hahahahaha.

"Haneul?" Luhan called.

"Huh? Yes? What?" One word of him, I replied many words of mine. -_-

"Do you like Kris? I meant, Love. Why would he marry you?" Luhan asked curiously.

"It is an arranged marriage. You idiot. I'm still 18 at all." I rolled my eyes.

Luhan giggled. "Okay. Okay."

"I'm so boring living in the same roof with him." I chuckles.

"Wow? Really? Why?" he asked.

"He wouldn't be able to talk with me. It was just like I'm living alone." I stucked my tongue.

"Oh, talking about living alone, wanna hang out with me? I meant, me and Lay." He asked.

Lay and him?

"Hmmm okay."

I answered.

"Don't worry. Its not you alone, Eunjung also follow us too." he smiled.

"Okay."

"8.00pm, don't forget. I'll fetch you."


=FLASHBACK=

"Yah!" Kris called.

"what?" Victoria turned. She broke her and Kai's kiss.

"WHAT.ARE.YOU.GUYS.DOING.KISSING?!!" Kris started to get mad.

Victoria laughed evily.  "What's wrong?"

"'What's wrong'?!! Victoria, are you crazy?!! Woman, we're over. Now, I don't know you." Kris's tears dropped.

"Ouch." Victoria said sarcastism.

Kris giggled in his cry. "I'm sure Kai is blind for having a cheating girlfriend like you."

Kai just shut up. He can't do anything.

Kris left.

=END OF FLASHBACKS=

It was 3 years ago. Yeah, 3 years. 3 YEARS.

'You make me go insane. She gives me so much pain.' that's what Tao sang to him to lessen his hurts. But it was 3 years ago, 3 years ago, he was left by his girlfriend, he was dead. He lost his humanity 3  years ago.

Bloody tears rolled. Bad memories. He sweared he wouldn't fall for any girls anymore. Once he being hurted, there is no second time to be hurted again.


"Wow you look so beautiful." Luhan smiled.

Haneul checked around. She just wear simple. "Oh-oh. Thank you. Thank you." she fake a smile.

Luhan gazed at her lovingly.

Haneul wasn't feeling comfortable.

"Hi. Ham Eunjung-imnida. I used to be with Tao but I'm now with Lay." Eunjung smiled.

"Hi, unni. Nice to meet you." Haneul fake a smile once again.

"Hey let's play the ferries wheel! It must be fun! Luhan, you will go with Haneul and me with Eunjung." Lay said.

"Oh, yeah."

They stepped in the wheel.

"Haneul. I'm worried." Luhan chuckles.

"Worried what?" Haneul asked.

Luhan then turned to Haneul. "Now we're alone."

"WHAT?!!"

Luhan tried to rip her blouse but failed. She already went down.


"KRIIIISSS!!!" Haneul yelled in cry. She forgot what Kris said.

"OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she pushed the doorbell.

No answer.

She pushed again.

And again.

And again.

AAANNNNDDD AGAIN!!

Still no answer.

15th tries, finally Kris opened the door.

With his face pale with the bloody tears.

"Kris...." Haneul kissed him.

Then a light appears, Kris fell onto the ground.

"KRRIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


What happened?