Your time has come. Now, DIE.

In Love With A Vampire

Luhan sighed. He can't believe what he heard.

"Luhan?" Haneul dragged Luhan back to the reality.

"I want to talk with Kris. I don't care if he sleeping or not, go WAKE HIM." Luhan turned to Haneul.

"But, Han. I-I-I can't." Haneul said.

"You want me to wake him BY MYSELF?" Luhan put his voice louder.

"No, no. Don't, please............... If you love yourself..........Don't." she tried to kept Kris's whatsoever secret.


"Kris.. Don't you wanna go home?" Sungjae asked.

"What's wrong if I stay more longer?" Kris asked.

"But-but, Haneul will know that you are a vampire same like me..." Sungjae grabbed the glass full of blood and drank it.

Kris chuckles. "She already know that."

"Kris? Are you crazy?!! Humans will know about us and we will be destro—"

"There'll be nothing, Jaejae. We can trust her." Kris blew a deep breathe. "Hey, hand me some blood. I'm thirst."

Sungjae nodded and did Kris's order.

"Kris! It almost 3AM!! And you still here?" Myungsoo asked.

"I will home in the morning, idiot." Kris teased.

"Kris, don't you know Dark-clan vampires wil be at the morning?" Myungsoo asked.

"Do I care what kind of stupid clans or whatsoever. I just wanna life perfectly." Kris drank and drank.

"Kris, we Blood-clan vamps are really—"

"Haish. Dark-clan vamps don't bites. They just have kind of element power. We bites and have powers too. Me and Kris will kept enjoying the life~~" Sungjae said.

"Yeah, saeng! High five!" Kris and Sungjae high-fives.

"But, Dark-clan vamps are full of black magics........... Kris, beware." Myungsoo looked to Kris's red eyes.

"They blue-eyes vampires to be bewared?" Sungjae laughed.

"If you say like that so, L. I'm home." "Bye, idiot."

"Bye."

"Bye, hyung."