Home

We Got Married: GD&Tiffany;

 

DOUBLE update 

go back if you haven't read chapter "Everybody's crush"

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I am finally arrived back in Korea. Thankfully the fans don’t know I’m arriving earlier the other girls. Now I’m heading to the exit dragging my suitcase with me. I had my head low while walking as I was texting the girls that I arrived safely and told them to be safe.

I was still hanging my head low while walking so that nobody can notice me. I noticed somebody walking to my direction I just ignored it thinking he was just meeting some other people behind me. So I moved to my right to avoid bumping to him but he just followed me.

I looked up and saw his perfect smile that can sweep all the ladies off their feet.

Hi” he said.

I can’t believe seeing Yong oppa in front of me. I’m frozen in my place eyes wide and mouth slightly open. I snap out of my thoughts and quickly composed myself.

O..oppa? How come you’re he..here?” damn I can’t stop stuttering.

He flashed me a smile. “To pick up my wife.

I blushed. “I thought we were going to meet…” I didn’t get to finish when he answered me.

I was just excited to see you again so I asked your manager if I could pick you up.” He said blushing slightly.

It’s nice seeing you again Young. I missed you.” He hugged me for just a second. He grabbed my suitcase and boldly took my now free hand in his then he lead me to his car.

When we were almost at his car I replied “It’s nice seeing you again Yong oppa and I missed you too.” I hid my blushed face till we reached the car.

He opened the door for me and put my suitcase in the backseat before heading to his side. When he settled in his seat “Have you had your breakfast Young?” he asked.

I haven’t yet. We were in a hurry to board the plane because we were stuck in the traffic on the way to the airport so didn’t get the chance to grab something to eat.

Good thing I brought you something in case you haven’t eaten yet.” He smiled and grabbed a paper bag on the car floor behind his calves. “Here’s some coffee and bread.

Thank you, oppa. I forgot how hungry I was because I was knocked out when I settled in my seat on the plane.” We giggled.

Oh! I almost forgot.”  I was startled when he spoke again. He reached for his backpack in the backseat and rummaged for something in his bad. “Here” he handed me a container full of sliced fruits. “I packed you some fruits.” I accepted it and stared at it for a while.

 

=================================

 

Individual Interview: Tiffany

How do you feel after seeing your husband again?

First of all, I was really surprised seeing him at the airport to pick me up. I wasn’t really expecting it. Then he even brought me food. I am touched, happy and grateful for what he’s done today….

I really missed him.

 

==================================

 

I don’t even know how to thank you oppa.

It’s no big deal. You’re my wife I also need to care of you. Besides you can thank me some other time. We just started our marriage life, we still have a long way to go Miyoung-ah.” He smiled at me.

Oppa, you brought me food and packed some sliced fruits it’s like you’re the woman in this marriage.

Maybe I am.” He retorted while flipping his imaginary hair. When our eyes met we burst out laughing. It took us a while to stop.

Young let’s go home?” he said while wiping some tears caused by laughing.

I turned to face him and flashed my eye-smile. “Home” I said while nodding. And with that we sped out of the parking lot to OUR home.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

two chapter update!

 

hey! 

sorry i haven't updated for a long time.

 

guys, i have been meaning to add some korean words but i'm not sure how to spell it. can you guys help me out. words like: hello, thank you just simple words. just post it below if you want to help out. 

 

thanks!