The Suprise

TaecZy Forever love~

"OMO!! IU, why didn't you tell me?? " Suzy said.

" Sorry, I know you wasn't that feeling well >.

"Come on, let's go in, and you owe me tons of explanations!"

"Suzy relax~.." Taecyeon said

They walked in to the school with all eyes on them.

" O.O, Oppa do you know why they are looking at us like that?" Suzy asked.

"Nope, Im going to my class, see you later ^.^!"

Than IU, Woo young and Suzy went to their own class, parting from Taecyeon.

--taecyeon class--

"Yo Bro! Congrats us!!!!!!!" Nichkhun shouted.

" What happen?!"

" WE plus Woo young got into JYP entertainment company.!"

" REALLY!!!! YESHH!!!!" Taecyeon shouted.

" YEA!!" JunHo replied.

They were so happy, at the lunch break they were talking with Suzy about it happily.

"Congrats Oppas!!" The girls said.

----------Days passes---------------

3 Months later, 2pm finally debute their first album. Suzy and Taecyeon still talks together, go school together but because of Taecyeon's tight schedlue and fans, they won't be able to hang out that much. However Iu And Woo young were doing great! They didn't care about their fans and hang out still and made the headlines : DATING:2pm Wooyoung And a lady, IU. Their fans accepted the truth calmly, and congrats them ^.^ Taecyeon dosen't see Suzy, only 1 day a week, it was hard for both of them.

" Suzy-ah are you okay?" Min asks.

" Yeap :) " Suzy said with a fake smile, How can she be okay??

"Suzy-ah, Let's also get into JYP entertainment. Want to join us? Fei, me and JIa are finding another member." Min asks.

" Okkay!! " Suzy said excitedly.

----- Suzy's house(Ok's house)

The next day, when Suzy was reading the newspaper, the headline says : 2pm Taecyeon and SNSD Yoona RUMOURED DATING!! Suzy was full of shocked, she even dropped her mug and that made Taecyeon's sister ran out of the kitchen, luckily Taecyeon was not at home as they had their own 2pm flat.

"Suzy are you alright?" SunYe asked.

" Yea, Unnie, is this truuu.. true??!" Suzy showed her the newspaper.

" Suzy-ah ofcourse not.. Its just rumours." SunYe assured her.However Suzy was still unsure,so she decided to call Taecyeon.

---Ring---Ring--

"Yobasyeo?" A lady answered.

Suzy immediately close the phone, tears started streaming down and she ran back to her room.I can't believe it....!!She thought.

---School--- Canteen-----

" My Little pretty Suzy..." Taecyeon said while pinching her cheeks.

" Get your hands of me, OK TAECYEON!" Suzy shouted, making the miss A gang(Min,Fei,Jia,Suzy)except for Suzy and the 2pm gang look at them.

" Suzy-ah, what happen?"Min asked.

" Nothing ^.^" Than she walked away trying to keep the tears to herself.

" I think i know why!" Nichkhun said, lifting up the newspaper.

They all rushed over and see: 2PM TAECYEON AND SNSD YOONA RUMOURED DATING.

" How could Suzy believe in this?it's not even true!!" Taecyeon shouted and went to Suzy's class room.

"Suzy-ah, You know it's not true..." Taecyeon said to Suzy.

" Yea i thought too... But i called your handphone, a girl picked it up!! GIRL!!" Suzy said.

" Maybe i went to the toilet and than one of my girl (SPACE) friend just picked it up, u can ask the rest of 2pm.." Taecyeon replied.

" Really? They won't tell the truth I'm sure of that."

" Suzy-ah, don't be like that, I only love you until I die."

"Really?! Maybe in my dreams! Now  OK TAECYEON and BAE SU JI have NOTHING to do WITH EACH OTHER ANYMORE!! You can go back to Yoona now!" Suzy shouted.

" BAE SU JI!!! WHY CAN't YOU TRUST ME, FINe, i give up, YOu wanna break? FINE! "  

Taecyeon turned and leave, leaving Suzy in the class, tears falling down. Ok Taecyeon, I, Bae Su Ji, Will never want to see you again, if I ever see you i PROMISE i will ruin your life!

" Suzy-ah aren't you abit too harsh? You should know it's not true." Iu said.

" Why are you helping him?! IU, sorry, maybe I need to be alone for awhile"

The missA group went over to Suzy and comfort her about their break up and time to time, asked her to get back with Taecyeon. Taecyeon side too.

" It's her/his fault! I will never go back with him/her" Suzy and Taecyeon told their gang.

-------4 months passed------

miss A also debuted their album, in the same company as 2pm! JYP entertainment, but the 2pm and miss A kept avoiding each other because of Suzy and Taecyeon. miss A group was close to SNSD even thought abt the rumour, U-kiss , f(x) , CNBlue, IU (Singer) Yeapp :) She beacame one too, MBLAQ, Kim bum, Shinee, SS501, Kim So Eun.

But on a ONE some people would say lucky day but some will say unlucky day, 2pm and miss A manager had announced that miss A and 2pm would be hosting a show together called, " JYP Family" another announcement is that Ok Taecyeon and Bae Su Ji, is going to go on We got married variety show, like Victoria and Nichkhun, Seohyun and Yonghwa(CNBlue).

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMO!! They are going to meet, will they trash each other lifes? See what happen when they meet each other also leaving together! This We Got married variety show is different from the real one this one they are supposed to live together until their own show end. miss A and 2pm variety's show. how is it going to end??!!

COmments please..... Sorry about gramatic errors too.......... love TaecZy hwaighting :D:D

^.^ Sorry for the late update, so sorry!! I will try to update as much as i can, because i have upcoming exams!!!

Credits : JYP Entertainment ( For having such wonderful groups :D:D)