Meeting the Ok family

TaecZy Forever love~

O.O

" EHHH!!!!! TAECYEON OPPA???" Suzy said, shocked.

"O.o Suzy??" Taecyeon replied back.

"Ohh, Seems like you both knew each other, Hii I am Taecyeon's mother, this is Taecyeon's father and this is Taecyeon's sister." Taecyeon's mother said.

" Oh, Im Bae Su JI, also called Suzy. " Suzy replied

" Suzy, glad you are back, meet my goodfriends, Mr Ok, And Mrs Ok, Their son Taecyeon and sister, Sunye." Suzy's father said.

They chatted awhile and soon they went off.

-----Next Morning------

Its a School day again. Suzy and Taecyeon met at school gate with Min and went in together, chatting happily. However, a few minutes later, there was a phone call suzy received.

" Yobaseyo(Im bad at Korean,sorry if it is wrong spelling)." Suzy said

" This is Seoul Hospital,is this Bae Su Ji? " The person said.

" Yes, I am. Is there anything wrong?" Suzy asked.

" Your parents got into a car accident, please come to the hospital now."

Suzy dropped the phone, tears streaming down the cheeks, " Appa? Umma? Accident?"

Taecyeon and Min asked what happened but she just ran off.Taecyeon followed behind her until the Hospital. Suzy was crying profusely,feeling sad.

" Oppa...My parents...My Pa...Parents!! " Suzy cried.

" They would be fine.." taecyeon comforted.

The surgeon came out and said the surgery was successful, but they are still in coma. Suzy felt relieved, while Taecyeon called the parents and told them about the accident. His Parents suggested Suzy to stay at their house until her parents are awake.

Taecyeon followed Suzy to move her things to his house after they see Suzy's parents.Suzy was quiet the whole time.

" Oppa, will my parents be okay?" Suzy said worrily.

" Yes.they will Suzy, Suzy-ah, i know you are worried about your parents, but you have to be strong, ok?'Taecyeon said.

" Okk, Oppa actually, since i met you, i fall in love with you you.." Suzy said.

" Me too, suzy, saranghae." Taecyeon said and kiss her.

They went to Taecyeon's house, and introduced to their parents as a couple! Taecyeon's parents were happy for them.

------Next Day------------------------

" Suzy-ah, can you ask Taecyeon to wake up?" Sunye asked.

" Okay"

Suzy went into Taecyeon's room and waked him up.

" Oppa !!"

" Im sleeping!! Dont wake me up!"

" Yahh!! Today is the first day of the week! We can't be late!!"

" Suzy... Let me sleep awhile more..."

" OUHHHHH!!!!  BAE SU JI!!! How dare you pinch me!!" taecyeon shouted.

Suzy laughed and said," Its all your fault :P "

Taecyeon woke up and reluctantly went to clean up get ready to go to school with Suzy.

" We're going ! Bye" They said and waved.

" Bae Su JI, see the marked that you leave at my hand! "

"  Mianhe, it was because you didn't want to wake up, let me see your mark."

Suzy looked at the mark, when she lift her head, Taecyeon bent down and kiss her.

" Yah Oppa! This is public !" Suzy said.

" It's my revenge !" Taecyeon laughed.

They chatted and went to school and saw Woo Young and IU together. They were HOlding Hands!!!

" IU, Woo Young!!" taecyeon and Suzy shouted.

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for gramatical errors, Trying to do the best as i can for the couples! Sorry for late updates.