HUSBAND??

Perfect Two

I drove down the freeway not knowing what was coming towards me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Miss! Are you alright?"

"Oh my gosh! Someone call the ambulence!"

"Don't touch her!"

*SIRENS*

"I have a lady who seems to be unconcious and is suffering from external head damage. Please set up a room in the ER wing"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Bright lights were blinding my sight as I woke. Cold air seemed to be surronding me....all except my right hand which seemed to be very warm. I glanced.

OH MY GOSH.... There's an unknown man right next to me.... WHAT DO I DO?!

"Oh your'e up?", says the doctor casually coming into my room.

"Wh-What happend...?" I stuttered.

" You were in a severe car accident. You may have to stay in the hospital for a couple weeks. If it weren't for your husband, you probaly wouldn't be alive right now."

I nodded in acknowledgement.....wait...."HUSBAND????" I screamed, waking the man next to me up.

Wow... what a gorgeous face....(why am I having these thoughts...)

"I was assuming he was your husband, is he not?" the doctor inquired.

I slowly shook my head, cautiously watching the man beside me wipe his crusty eyes.

"Hello", said the man.

"H-Hi?"

"I'm Jikyung! I saved you when you were stuck in your car."

"A-ah is that so...? Well thank you Jikyung."

He smiled. Not one of those polite smiles, but the widest gummiest smile I've ever seen.

"I will be leaving now, I suppose you may want to call your relatives soon" the doctor said, walking out the room.

I nodded.

"Would you like me to get you anything to eat, drink, or perhaps...kiss?", said Jikyung flirtingly.

"WH-WHAT??" I pushed him away as his mouth seemed to be getting closer to my lips.

He chuckled, "Just checking to see if your brain was alright"

My face felt so hot...I'm pretty sure it was as red as the roses next to me.

Wait....Roses?

"Did you get those for me?" I asked cautiously.

"Ani. The governor came by yesterday."

"The governor? How long have I been out....?

"About 3 days."

"Oh no! I forgot about the meeting. Ugh my parents are going to kill me!"

"What meeting?" Jikyung asked.

Something about Jikyung made me feel safe.. his soft brown eyes. his gentle black hair. the way his jawline is so sharp.

"Hello?"

I snapped out of my little trance, "Ah. My parents want me to get married so I had to meet someone for a engagement meeting"

"Shouldn't you choose who you want to marry and not be forced to?"

"I've always wanted to make my parents proud. So I follow all there rules..... By the way...don't you recognize me?"

"Yeah aren't you Naomi ? The actress?"

I looked at him as if he were crazy. He was right of course but it amused me how he wasn't fanboying...

"Well it's already 9pm so i'll let you rest. I'll comeback tommorow." He said as he was half in half out the door way.

"Alright....YOU'RE COMING TOMMOROW??" I covered my mouth as soon as it left my lips.

He chuckled, nodded and left the room.

"Well that was attractive Naomi....nice going" I whispered.