Morning Schedules

Perfect Two

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

"Ugh! Will you shut up already!!!!", I said as I slammed the alarm clock on the wooden dresser.

"Madam, theres no need to be upset this early in the morning"

I jumped. What the heck ?? Who is this person? My sheets and morning hair are covering my view.

 "Oh it's just you Mari...."

 "So sorry to come here this early in the morning, but you need to remember there is an appointment with the governor this afternoon.", Mari informed.

"Oh that's right....the engagement meeting." I thought.

"You're parents are insisting that you get married soon."

"Yeah yeah I know you lecture me every morning Mari.", I said annoyingly. 

She bowed as she left the room in silence.

Hmmm...that was interesting. No comeback this morning now is there...

I did the usual morning routine, comb my long brown hair, pick a dress out of my walk in closet, have my makeup done by my stylist, and finally pick some heels from my shoe rack.

*Sigh* "It must be nice not having to do anything everyday"

I grabbed my purse and headed down to the main floor, finding myself in the middle of two lines of maids and butlers.

"Good morning my lady"

Jeez.. I dont think I can get used to this but its nice once in a while.

"I'm not feeling that hungry so I'll go ahead and meet the governor and his son." , I told Mari as she stood by my side.

She nodded in acknowlegement.

I took my keys and started toward my garage.

"Well, let us get this over with", I told myself.