Sixteen

High Security

 

@BabyPanda.2013. Copyright


 

“Yoon-Mi! I will get going first.” Namjoo shout before open the class door.

“Oh okay. I will be there in the minutes.” Namjoo nodded and rushed to the lab alone, leaving you doing the last line on your sketch. After done with your sketch, you packing while glance at your watch.

‘Oh no! I’m already late!” You panic and quickly pack your stuff before rushed out.

 

‘Yeoboseyo. Babeun meogeonni. Eodiseo mwo haneunji. Geokjeongdoenikka.”

 

You phone busy ringing a few times. You thought to just let it ring since you busy running to the lab but in the end you pick up the call.

“Hello?” You greet after push the green button and place it at your ears.

 

“Yoon-Mi ah. This is Luhan oppa.”

 

“Ah ne Lulu oppa. What is it?? Talk fast, I already late to class.” You said while running.

 

“I want you to go to…”

 

“Wahhhh!!!”

 

“Yoon-Mi?”

 

“…”

 

“Yoon-Mi?! Are you still there? Yoon-Mi!” You could hear Luhan voice at the end of your phone. You bumped into someone and fall slumped at the floor. You bite your lower lips due to the pain and look around for your phone.

“You’re looking for this?” Someone hand over your phone right in front of your face. You quickly took it while mutter ‘sorry’ and ‘thank you’ without looking at that person’s face.

You place the phone at your ear and continued while grabbing your bag, “Luhan oppa, I’m alright. What is it earlier?” you slowly stand up; bend your body to pat your knee.

“Go to the café today, take any cake. Today’s Baekhyun’s birthday. You coming ho…” Your phone slide down from your grip after you lifted up your body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Well. Well. Well, what we have here. Being clumsy as usual, Yoon-Mi ssi?” That person said while bend down and pick up your phone then hand it to you, you took it with your hand shaking.

“Lu- Luhan oppa I-I-I will call you b-back l-l-later.” You said and without waiting for Luhan’s reply, you end the call.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Long time no see, Yoon-Mi ssi.”